In my country, we have a problem

And that problem is K*rds. Any suggestions on how to destroy them? We're killing them for months, they're trying to escape to Syria or Iraq. Should we invite Armenians to kill them? It's their land that those filthy K*rds have claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

parliament.uk/edm/1989-90/609
youtube.com/watch?v=vbfJbliHWJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

selam kardeşim

They're literally islamig gommunists :DDD
Let them establish Stalinism and the problem solves itself

You should plot very elaborate suicide missions wherein all you turkroaches kill yourselves, and then go after the kurds.

a.s. kardeşim. k*rd problemini halletmek lazım.
yeah, they have an office in moscow, let gommies sort them :)

tell serj tankian to write an edgy song about it

wew famalam. Russia tried to do Communism for almost one century.

Why do you think it'll work this time?

Have you tried giving them their country back?

Why are you against a Turkish workers party? They are normal unionists.

They're winning the demographic war though.

The same weapon you endose in Israel.

Thier country? Wew lad, it's Armenian clay before K*rdish claims. Besides, Turks fought against Russians and Armenians for that land and won.

You've been trying to end us since the ottoman empire, even your faggot founder Ataturk did every thing he could to eradicate us, give it up roach you'll never kill the Kurds.

Why are you posting on Sup Forums?
erDOGan doesnt want you to read and post on this website so he censored it, dont be a traitor like those k*urds, leave and obey the sultan

Post dead kurdish qts please.
Preferably stripped naked.

The Armenians will be happy to help Kurds kill you when it comes down to it, Roach.

t. ISIL

Why the fuck do Turks hate the Kurds so much? Seems like a more intense hatred than the one between Arab Muslims and Jews.

And those are your problem, britfag, your parliament decided K*rdish refugees are asylum seekers. Enjoy your terrorists.

parliament.uk/edm/1989-90/609

I'm sorry but your country is the problem, you're all a problem because you all follow a backwards cult. Don't expect any sympathy from anyone in the west. You're all bringing this upon yourselves and us, so fuck yourself.

Lel.

Why are you spastics censoring the U in Kurd

Turkey will have a lot bigger problems than kurds when Trump dissolves NATO

Kurds deserve their own country. They are the biggest divided nation as of now.

Is Turkey a rising power? Or do they only seem that way due to their current role in Middle Eastern politics which is super relevant obv.

>There's a problem in Turkey
>It's the Kurds

HAHA no son, Turkey's problem is the Turks

In my country (and the world tbqh) there is problem
And that problem is all mudshits like yourselves
Literally nothing gives me more joy than watching you shitskins kill eachother

>Don't expect any sympathy from West
My illiterate friend, I'm asking for effective methods of removing certain vermin from my lands; you have my sympathies for being cucked by Israel and USA.
Why don't you give theim their own land, like you gave to Jews, an oblast named birobidzhan? Maybe we can use your siberian gulags for a fair price, Russian. I know you're going bankrupt.

Shot yourselves dead too useless roach scum.

>Enjoy your terrorists

lol why would they attack us.

Deportings is bad. You should give them the land they live at now. Which is, the southeast of Turkey, the north of Syria and the north of Iraq.

No no, but we want the Kurds to win in the end, of all of the shitskins they are the most tolerable.

No, we'll pay you. In gold and touristic packages. Like you did to Ukrainians in 1930's. You know how to deal with unwanted people.

Shuddup gypsy, go beg in some Swedish city.

Underrated

Can we send them to the US? Can we? It'll be a blast.

Man say what you want about the turks but they seem pretty based to me

>need to get rid of some subhumans
>let's throw them to europe so europe implodes and we become a world power

damn

I hate turks because they keep sending us their kurdish minorities

The plan is basically to survive until 2023 as a state, because then Turkey will automatically turn into the super mega ultra world power and unite the ummah.

Throw them down the well to set your country free

Kurds > Turkroaches

I wish America would have bombed you in stead of them.

>back
they never had a country though

idk :D
youtube.com/watch?v=vbfJbliHWJA

True this. Many of the Kurds aren't even Mudslimes and most of them just claim to be in order to not be killed

Well you turkroaches never had a country either and are pretty much squatting on Greek/roman land. Give back Constantinople (I refuse to call it Istanbullshit) then we can talk about who is on who's land

Why does everyone let Turkey remove it's kurds when the entire western political power kicks and screams at the idea of not letting rapefugees in, let alone deporting them?

lol this

Armenian here, fuck you Turks.

Yes.
They have their own homemade tanks, attack helos, and they are getting ready to start implementing their own rifle.
They are planning to design and build their own fighter aircraft too.
I think they have a trainer/COIN aircraft in testing.

I honestly cant differentiate between you sandcoons.

>Christian Armenians
>Mudslime filthy Kurds
>Subhuman Roaches

All the same shit.

>Any suggestions on how to destroy them? We're killing them for months, they're trying to escape to Syria or Iraq.

maybe stop killing their men and boys and target the women? Kill the breeders and you end the breed.

Sincerely
Snownigger

turks have had a long and established line of empires and states that lead to modern turkey
kurds on the other hand never even had a state in their existence

Hi there turkman, how many christians has erdogan beheaded this week?
>IN MY COUNTRY WE GOTS A PROBLEMO EY YAI YAI

the only problem is Turkey exists. Nato needs to dismember you and Russia needs to invade with greece syria and armenia already. Get the crusifixes back on the hagia sofia already.

You have 2 problems. One is the Kurds, the other one is the Turks. Get rid of both to solve the Turkey problem.