Should I blow $30 on Pizza Hut tonight? Bit drunk rn

Should I blow $30 on Pizza Hut tonight? Bit drunk rn.

Of course you should. And if you have to ask, you're not drunk enough.

little caesars is cheaper.

Yeah go ahead

As someone who knows what good pizza is, Pizza Hut sucks dick, but it's the best out of those three main chains so go right ahead. It's not half bad, and it's cheap too

if it makes you happy then fuck it why not

ik but i have no cash so i have to buy a giftcard online with paypal so i cant get little caesars. i love their bacon wrapped pizza tho.

this is brilliant!

No, not pizza hut. It's flavorless. At LEAST use dominoes if there isn't a good non-chain nearby.

Little Caesar's is complete shit and fuck having to pick it up

OP here checked.
I've pretty much had pizza hut's entire menu and it fucking sucks. it's disgusting. but when i'm fucked up it always seems like a decent idea.

they don't deliver in my area and i'm too fucked up to drive for carry out. well, i'm not TOO fucked up, but i wont risk it.

this is how i justify my heroin use.

I'm probably going to order a stuffed crust pizza and wings.

>Pass user since 2012

Advises on Dominoes and calls Pizza Hut Flavorless. What the fuck do you call good then. or maybe just in your region. Down south Pizza Hut is the ONLY good pizza .

Then i envy you. I wouldn't have always called it that way. Several years ago pizza hut was markedly better than dominoes. However now, pizza hut is a complete waste of money. A pizza should be good enough that you are tempted to get sick from eating too much of it, and the pizza hut in this area you get disenchanted with that notion after like 1 slice.

However, i only say AT LEAST get dominoes, because both chains are unimpressive, but around here you at least want to try to finish a dominoes pizza.

I usually get pizza from a non-chain store in the local area. I don't have anything against chains inherently, if pizza hut decided to make better pizza than this non-chain i use, i'd drop the non-chain like a hot rock.

OP here. Here's what I just ordered:

>Large thin and crispy with pepperoni, red onions, and toasted Parmesan crust
>16 boneless wings (medium buffalo) with bleu cheese dip

If there's a Jets Pizza in your area get an 8 corner pizza. Delicious.

ok jets is amazing

Get chinese instead. 30$ buys a lot of chinese.

Chain pizza wings are atrocious. Gotta find a nigger's chicken place and thats where you get your wings. You can say what you want about those niggers, but they can fucking FRY a chicken.

if ur hungry buy real food (steaks for 2 weeks, typical lardass amerifat never thought abotu that)

since ur a retard you should
blow it on more booze
or better yet weed
make better choices faggot

want a code for $10 off?

30 will get you 2 or 3 good enough steaks (~10$ a lb). I myself like to get a 2 lb chuck "roast" at 4-5$ a lb then pound it out a bit with a meat hammer, pan fry with a bit of olive oil, garlic, rosemary, onion, oregano (yes, oregano) and butter to finish to the crust. Some days rare, occasionally a bit blue if its good same day bought meat.

They Have a large 10$ pizza of the day now

papa john's all the way

why the fuck pizza hut? call up a local place and get something not shit.

If you leave outside the American north-east (ny, philly, NJ) or, god forbid you enjoy Chicago style, then this is nearly impossible. Local pizzas are shit-tier at best. Pizza hut is at least edible.

NO. by kale instead. 30 dollars worth of kale. just be sure it's organic, and don't forget to activate it.

Portland and Seattle have some good pies, but other than that I pretty much agree.