Shadilay in MIDI

youtube.com/watch?v=zW2gnI9KmGE

yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Jja7jh9Ck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was to believe that music belonged in Sup Forums

>GET OUT

Thank the gods for mp3 to midi converters!

music belongs in Sup Forums doe

>le Sup Forums boogeyman XD
fuck off

>>>r/the_donald

Shit italy disco song. Sure it's epic and all that there's a kek song but it's a shit shit shit song.
I want you people dead in gulag

the go back to Sup Forums posters have literally become worse than Sup Forums posters. this is coming from a moderate liberal

>36 views
You made this you stupid nigger.

The hell are you niggers talking about?

I err actually like 80s smooth pop, no memes. Maybe it's cause I live 50 miles from the Italian border.

Fascists and Nazis don't deserve a voice on my board or anywhere. Fuck them. We will beat them and shame them into submission. No fascism no racism no injustice as long as I'm here. I will speak out when I see it. When I see hate speech, I will say something. Always. Trump supporters, Hitler lovers, Sup Forums users I want you to know you are NEVER under ANY circumstance welcome here. Period. I don't care what you listen to, NEVER set foot on Sup Forums. Never. This is a liberal tolerant progressive board.

This is now a shill thread

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Jja7jh9Ck

bad troll, nigger.

WHAT FUCK YOU SJW FAGGOT REEEEE FUCK OFF FUCK OFF BAVK TO TUMBLR AND CHANGE UR GENDER 500 TIMES TRANNY FEMINAZI FAGGOT FUCK YOU

There you go.

Fuck off nazi

How can we be racist if we listen to Italo Disco, music made by gay Italian men and blacks? Makes no sense.

i'm getting groceries, you guys need anything before i leave?

>gay
>Italian men
Pick one and only one

This sucks dude.

niggers tongue my anus

t. luigi wopallini

weegee is fine

I never got the point of linking Sup Forums. You don't think they already have a tab open for that board?

I honestly enjoyed it bu you have to go back

You have to go back to the gas chambers.

Bro my grandparents are Jewish and they were in the camps you fucking asshole. Honestly fuck you.

What a shit thread.

Hope you join them Jewboy

faggot

unironically this

Most of the gb2/pol/ posters are Sup Forums posters false flagging and giving eachother a reason to keep spamming this board with their shit, like this guy

You want an upvote or something?

this but unironically

Go kill yourself you liberal faggot, hope some mudslimes and niggers 'culturally enrich' you. You're a fucking disgrace of a human being.

this but unironically

fags make good music lol

SHADILAY

>le ebin italian disco frog meme
fuck off to 9gag with your shitty memes

Fuck you

Sup Forums is a white man's board. If you don't like that, leave to reddit or tumblr.

w e w

Eat my ass

I LOVE YOU ALL

Aww were your widdle feewings hurt?

well clearly they survived . . .

make kekistan grand!
s h a d i l a y

sure they were

t. Jew

You're white, ugly, fat and most likely have a tiny cock. Fuck off back to

That was racist man, fuck you seriously.

And since when did you think you can tell me what to do

Kill yourself Jew
>White
>insult

>this mad

Shut up you little bitch, the only being you can dictate rules to is your cat, and even in that relationship the cat probably wears the pants. Beta cuck.

Fuck off cuck. We are going to crush you politically across the whole west. The trend is towards us now.

>Bro my grandparents are Jewish and they were in the camps you fucking asshole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH who gives a fuck. get a diaper.

>73195145
End yourself. Not even giving you the time of day to read your shit. No (You) either. Bitch.

yeah it was an exciting five months that's already been squandered. i'll tell my kids about it. you won't have to worry about that, what with the incel wizard magic and all.

>73199111
dont worry man, ill give him one for you
also that post is clearly meant as a joke(even though he is unironically right)

Dude your time is over. Now for each European country, the choice is between third world culture/Islamic rule or the Alt Right. Silly baizuo like yourself are becoming, and will become a completely redundant force on the world stage.

>73199254
Bet you think you're real cute and clever too.

alt right and islam are literally the same thing only difference is their skin color

I can only imagine a ball-less faggot trying his hand at being a tough antifa type behind this kind of posts.

In that they are racially identitarian... Sure. But this just reality.

Alt-right is dead bro. Trump is a Jew puppet. All the nationalists lost in Europe to literal Jew bankers. You're getting bombed by goatfuckers weekly. It';s over.

>73195145
I don't give a flying fuck who you think is welcome and you need to neck yourself right now.

We have to protect our own because others will not. Look at Zimbabwe and now South Africa for example.

Not really. Whites will have to consolidate what they can. That is the Alt Right, meanwhile other ethnicity's such as East Asians will adapt accordingly.

One thing for sure is that the white left will not have power.

>73199111
>73199386
samefag

>73199461
>Implying I was trying to be suble?

>One thing for sure is that the white left will not have power.

Why not?

Do you really think you will be able to dictate your silly white leftist politics to your country when you are a minority to Africans and Muslims lmfao.

When you post a music link in a thread and it turns into a political battlefield

Fair point I guess.. Whites are set to become minorities in most countries soon.

Does that mean we can start whining for handouts like the niggers in America do?

Is that Nick Cage in drag?

of course not because even then black people still cant be racist because of institutional racism. they will maintain that position all the way until the white race no longer exists.

>Does that mean we can start whining for handouts like the niggers in America do?

lmao, unfortunately not.

Look at the whites in South Africa, they are around a 5% minority, yet they are still persecuted for white privilege. The government is now even flirting confiscating all land from whites, and is even humouring the opposition party that wants whites dead that said 'we will not kill the whites, yet'. It will likely play out like Zimbabwe.

Don't expect the dynamic to change, because it won't. Whitey will always be hated, except this time we will get to enjoy being a minority that is hated by the majority population of niggers and Muslims (that have ironically been equipped with the intellectual justifications for their hatred of whites by white leftist).

It's okay, once the white devil is vanquished from these lands, then PoC can truly have the diverse and vibrant society they've always wanted, much like other all-black shining beacons of civilization, like Somalia and Zimbabwe

That's Scully nigah. She nice.

>It's okay, once the white devil is vanquished from these lands, then PoC can truly have the diverse and vibrant society they've always wanted, much like other all-black shining beacons of civilization, like Somalia and Zimbabwe

That is the plan.

What an upgrade leftists, you are handing the best civilizations to ever exist on earth to Niggers and Muslims. Nice going there.. great job.

Just a dumb joke, mang. I know who it is, but there's an uncanny resemblance in that gif.

holy shit why is this thread still up?

She might be a bit high t desu

>implying the chinese and the jews will allow africans/arabs to gain power

They're going to be part of the slave underclass

Fair point lmao.

>Now for each European country, the choice is between third world culture/Islamic rule or the Alt Right.

This is actually true, if the leftists get their way, whites will become a minority, in which case their countries will be dominated by African and Muslim ideals.

If the right get their way, then whites will remain a majority, mean that the Alt Right will dominate.

The future really does seem to have no place for white leftism because it will cancel itself out.

>If the right get their way, then whites will remain a majority, mean that the Alt Right will dominate.
>people actually believe this

Hey guys. Can any one of you assholes off r/the_donald be explain how I get into reddit? I'm tired of all the stupid Sup Forums shit on this site and just want somewhere where I can talk about things I like without having to go through threads of people complain about "them niggers".

I post on reddit because there's zero discussion of instruments outside of geetar here.
My suggestion is make an account and fumblefuck your way through reddit's shitty navigation.
There's no real cliffnotes to it.

fuck off nigger