Are we doing damage to successive generations by allowing women to delay motherhood until well beyond her most fertile...

Are we doing damage to successive generations by allowing women to delay motherhood until well beyond her most fertile years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygdTuFjZnDc
youtube.com/watch?v=UaR15gYfzmk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_wBlBmTX4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.to
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. just to the instant ones born too late becuase they will have lower IQ's and health.

but the dna passed will be fine

Probably. What I am most worried about is how those in lower income brackets, usually with less intelligence, are having the most kids. Isn't that an issue as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=ygdTuFjZnDc

Why are women choosing to spend their 20s building their careers instead of settling down and raiding children? Is this why depression rates in young women has spiked over the last few decades?

no. having children later is risky, but if successive generations (of the healthy survivors) have children later and later then the genes for longevity will be passed on. human lifespan will increase.

dawkins described all this in pic related. jesus fuck Sup Forums read a fucking book once in a while

No. A woman can get married at 29, have one kid at 32, and another at 34.

Even women who don't delay motherhood have kids at that age. The key is to not have those earlier kids. Women with eight kids are usually having children in their thirties.

Dawkins is a faggot

>"why are these whores still making me be a beta orbiter and not give me that stank roastie"

Where can I have all the set of Mika S?

Possibly. If I remember correctly, studies of dogs with shitty owners that failed to impress upon the dog that they were in charge rather than the dog, indicate that those dogs suffer from significantly higher levels of stress and stress related illnesses.

What movie is that? this is exactly what i'm worried about.

Idiocracy(2006)

yes

the feminist indoctrination is so strong that we call a fully developed 14 year old a "child"

Absolutely yes, there is. As a woman ages the chances of birth defects, mental retardation, autism, and genetic and chromosomal abnormalities developing during pregnancy increases.

You can already see this happening. Autism rates are through the roof, and retards are all blaming it on "muh vaccines". Meanwhile the link between age of the mother and autism is already known. And what do you know, women are becoming pregnant later, and later, and later.

We're literally breeding entire generations of retards to placate feminists who don't like competition from fertile teenage girls.

Why do you think autism has exploded in recent years?

Old mothers = birth defects

But if we continue to flood Western countries with immigrants. Immigrants that breed their women at a much younger age, if one demographic of a community breeds their women at 15 and the other at 30, the 30 year old women will find themselves raising their children in a community controlled by the first demographic

kek

The most fertile years for females are their 20's. You're just a nonce, mate.

>Is this why depression rates in young women has spiked over the last few decades?
When women say they have depression, social anxiety, or whatever, they're usually just being attention-whores.

>Not an argument

A fag that pulls more tail than you. I've seen him lecture and you'd need a crowbar to pry yourself past all the pussy to just get an autograph.

Extending lifespan by delaying breeding is a well established biological fact. It works with fruit flies, it most likely works with humans.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.... Idiocracy is a mandatory Sup Forums movie. Stop fucking posting here and don't come back until you've watched Miked Judge's masterpiece, you friggen' mook.

They surely doing damage to my dick, not allowing me to fuck delicious teen girls.
Technically it's not even pedophilia.

have to wait a bit for them to develop or they will be skeletons

Yes. End the Matriarchy, feminism, and gynocracy.

Post more pictures

Its hebephilia, not pedophilia.

>not allowing me
Stop being a little bitch, teenage girls are sopping wet for guys in their 20s. Fuck the law, they aren't going to report you while you are making their pussy tingle

Those cases where they actually prosecute are so fucking rare, they are there to scare betas into doing as their told. If it's not a white 20 year old it's going to be some shit skin. Do your duty

Sauce on this girl please I need it it's really important fuck damn HNNNNGGGGGG

But I like small skinny girls.

I don't care, all I know is that I want to rub my face all over that belly.

no u r

Yes. Also delaying fatherhood matters, although much less than the mother.

Gross nigger ass
God tier taste

>tfw I know I'm ruining nofap streaks

small is great as long as they have curves of some kind

your argument is out-of-context.

"later in life" does not imply late 30s-40s where women produce children who are mentally ill, defective, and broken

>curves
Fuck off you literal fucking nigger

Her name is not Mika S.

>nose piercing

gross senpai

16+ is ready

usually they are not even developed before that
but at that magic number BAM tits ass

it's not an "argument" it's basic natural selection

jesus i hate it when the fucknuts on this board try to do science. just stick to jew memes

Dear God, that skin.

You wot m8? I date only teen girls. Too bad people is fucking retarded. "How old is your girlfriend? You sure she's 16? You know, it's kinda creepy. Well, you're 24 years old..."

>Why are women choosing to spend their 20s building their careers instead of settling down and raiding children?
>raiding children

You should come to america where estrogen is artificially inserted into everything

>raiding children

kek

Ugly but what a bod

Is she legal? Not that I care

All the young sluts will come up and grab all the older men. And the used up old whores will have to fuck broke nogs. Which will give them bastard children and the old whores will have to pay for his cell phone.

Court Ordered!

You know Trump blames it on vaccines too right? Fuck off

Womb raider

Then what is it, Sven?

S-she is like 14?

JANITOR

Nice feminist indoctrination.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=UaR15gYfzmk

Rule of thumb is "If you have to ask, you already know the answer"

Women are married to the state and have 0 reasons to stay with a man, have kids and make a family.

Nice proxy you fucking Mick

>raiding children

Angel a cute.

A CUTE

Don't tell me you never had the desire to eat a young semi-ripe apple to feel that tingly sour sensation.

I bet she wants a husband.

MODS

He knows

Yes.
Old rotting womb, years of pill popping, 2 or 3 abortions, declining female hormones, beginning stages of Osteoporosis...forget it.
The kid is an instant juggalo

Delayed parenthood is an important issue, and these pics are to prove a point that females peak shortly after puberty

No, women are really much more likely to be mentally ill during their fertile years.

Here you go faggots
vipergirls dot to/threads/1055781-Mika-White-Shorts-1-%28x147%29

What is a Juggalo?

possible.

we're doing much more damage when we permit defects to reproduce, however.
Talk about eyesight, for example.

>not feeling funny in the pants over chunky brown women

You've never truly came until you've white washed the inner walls of a brown women, they don't even care if you stick around and raise the little mutt bastard.... they're just delighted to receive your white seed.

How come none of you have kids? What are you doing with your lives? Any white / asian guy that doesn't know how to game women and isn't getting at least one of them pregnant is a degenerate.

Agreed.

it's otherwise quite an awful film though, beyond the general idea it's unfunny and attempts to make the 'look everyone's stupid now' joke last for a full films runtime.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_wBlBmTX4

I am a degenerate user. I have no friends, never had a girlfriend, have Sup Forums-tier hobbies, in school to be a teacher, and I turn 20 in 4 days.

We are literally letting this defect grow

prove me wrong

>.to

.to is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) of the island kingdom of Tonga.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.to

>Some island in the middle of the Pacific which probably doesn't have a strong police force
Totally not CP

>vipergirls dot to

same reason so many kids have autism, older mothers=mental problems

It's not

You're young yet. Trust me, it doesn't get better.

>On the left
Beautiful

Well played

You should watch idiocracy to answer that

Well said.

I'm 23 and I've been shagging my sisters 15 yr old friend. She loves it.

As far as I'm concerned only women don't like it, but I don't care because you're a woman and your opinion is moot. Some beta fag once called me a pedo for saying I think 15 yr old are hot as fuck. I slapped him right where he stood.

>I turn 20 in 4 days.
Go back to kindergartenchan, you child. Can't believe I am posting on a board full of 18-20 year olds.

mmmm you can see those little nipples poking out

If you think intelligence is hereditary, sure.

I came from a blue collar family and have an IQ of 138. Pretty sure it doesn't run in the family.

Old dads are much more dangerous than old moms, and teenage moms are an increased risk too.
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms

I go to that website all the time, faggot. Too bad you're going to miss out on a quality fap.

Fuck the police and fuck the feminists. I'll put my dick where ever I want to put it.

i can't believe i share a board with muhammed

>If you think intelligence is hereditary, sure

It is. This has been scientifically proven.