Castrate Sex Offenders?

Surely it can't be extreme to oppose this kind of idea, can it?

>men and women over 21 who pray on children under 12 would be castrated or, for women, sewn up as punishment for crimes

So yeah, I guess it all comes down to whether you think capital punishment is justified. It's a tough logical argument to make either way, but I will bump this thread with religious/ignorant nutjobs spewing absolute garbage and getting "Likes" for it

Me?
>sure lets just introduce savagery to our country's legislature, more than is already existent. Certainly this isn't a slippery slope of any kind that could quickly and easily turn to worse, no!
>not thinking it's hypocritical to kill or maim offenders in the name that they did something similar
>not thinking Hammurabi style laws are outdated as fuck

>inb4 normiebook
>inb4 OP can't inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Place_for_Paedophiles
nytimes.com/1998/11/28/us/castrated-rapist-tied-to-75-new-sex-crimes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BUT THINK OF THE CHILLLLDREN
>let's mutilate others because muh kids

And don't even tell me I'm advocating for rape, I won't have any of that stupid shit

>why has it taken so long for such a sensible idea to be considered

YOU FUCKING WOT M8

It just gets juicier

They should make it an option in exchange for a lighter prison sentence.

It shouldnt be forced on all """sex offenders""" because Amerifats like to label anybody who streaks or pisses in public as the same as a child rapist.

It should be optional for people who want to get out early

How does that make sense?

closet rapist spotted who the fuck even has time for this insane shit

It's for rapists and I believe child rapists exclusively, still, that argument makes no sense

How is it a bargaining benefit to wager your PENIS AND BALLS for less time out, which on its own is terrible?

Depends on the severity of the offense and if the person is a repeat offender.

Time to do what? Post on Sup Forums? Idk, how do you, faggot?

Just move them to an island or something. They get violent when they're castrated chemically or otherwise.

>holocuast denial should be legal, its dumb to criminalize words
>WAT R U SOME KINDA CLOSET NAZI LMAO?

Some people want to get out of jail or feel enough guilt about their crime they'd castrate themselves. In one state in the US they have a huge ass prison for people diagnosed with paedophilia and they arent allowed to leave ever until they "choose" to castrate themselves.

I think only a couple dozen people have ever left that place.

No, that seems wrong.

It goes against out protection from cruel and unusual punishment, not to mention the possibility of mutilating an Innocent man by accident.

>fuck a 17 year 364 days old
>get castrated

You can be murdered for murdering someone. Gettin your willie snippity snapped for diddlin joeys and zoeys seems OK in my book

It is weird when Sup Forums is less eager to inflict violence than the outside world.

I believe in abortion, but only if the woman gets her tubes tied. People need to be punished for making bad choices.

bullet in the head, cremation and into the garbage it goes.

If I couldn't stop myself from wanting to Fuck kids I would WANT to he castrated

Why not just execute them publically?

So you want to give MORE attention and power to women with their fake rape cases?

Didn't you know? Sup Forums is a safe space for pedophiles. If everyone who posts here were screened and punished on principle it would make the world a better place

Cruel and unusual punishment is banned by the constitution.

I wonder how many pedos are clinically retarded but undiagnosed.

I thought they already chemically castrate sex offenders / pedos in the USA ?

It says children under 12 in the OP. If they're trying to fuck 11 year olds then they should be castrated, sounds like a great idea.

Seriously. Just castrate all Sup Forums users and you weed out a lot of bad genetics and worthless people who wouldn't reproduce anyway

So what happens if someone misplaces a sample at the forensics lab and you get wrongfully convicted?

Do they contact the local Willymancer to magick your schlong back or do they give you a cyberdick?

Sure, let's move back in time, reintroduce barbaric methods. Why not bring back chopping of hands for theft? Or stoning for adultery. I'm starting to see why these people so vehemently defend Islam.

Look it up chemical castration for pedos already exists all over asia and the US

If we choose to castrate sex offenders we should go ahead and cut off the hands of thieves or impose a 3 strikes and you're executed tier shit.

I fucking hate criminals but I also hate how we make exceptions.

The only downside I see is false accusations

considering how many men get locked up for rapes they didn't commit i'm gonna say NO

All of this.

>"I hate how we make exceptions"

It's almost as if some crimes are worse than others, and the perpetrators deserve different punishments. Radical.

>Giving the state the authority to castrate people

Reminder: The slippery slope is real.

Once the precedent of castration as an acceptable form of punishment is set, it's not long before we're castrating 18 year olds for having sex with their 17 year old girlfriend or castrating men because of false rape allegations from a feminist who had sex she regretted.

This is what feminists want. This is part of the feminist agenda. Do not support it.

None of these punishments are wrong. Just because we happened to become pussified and complacent around the same time technology improved doesn't mean that it's the way to go.

It's not particularly cruel compared to actual imprisonment among hostile prisoners that will probably murder you for being a sex offender.

I never really understood the "unusual" thing, though. If we castrated a million sex offenders, would it become a usual punishment?

>get falsely accused
>get dick lopped off
>get acquitted
>dick is still lopped off

also, what happened to the law against cruel and unusual punishment

This.

>outdated
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR.

I'm in favor of tying millstones around pedophiles necks and tossing them into the ocean.

Praise Jesus.

It's much easier to just kill all criminals and kill someone as soon as they get caught for committing a crime. There is no justification for committing crimes. So just die already.

>inb4 but you prob download musiks and videos waah wahh
Not all people do this, so essentially if I did I should be killed. But if I'm not caught then I shouldn't. Basically what people did in Sparta. If you aren't good at committing crimes don't do it.

Also why would anybody side with a rapist? (excluding false convictions) I will never understand how basically a person who violated the rights and privacy of another for some retarded reason should be given a slap on the wrist and not have to work a single day in their life in exchange for living around other criminals for a few years and potentially get beaten or raped.

That's a huge Fuck you to the victim who doesn't get a second chance at not being raped. But the rapist not only got their rape but get another chance to do it.

What dies sewn up mean? Sew up their vagina?

But sure totally. Only people opposed to capital punishment would be against this.

Sup Forums, at the end of the day as much shit as people talk about you, I sincerely thought you were better than this

Is jail and the legal repercussions after release not punishment enough?

Only if they define child properly. If they're old enough to be conceivably boinking their peers, consciously (not like two tots messing around), they aren't the same as a 'child' in this sense. It is still criminal to a point, but it isn't the same and doesn't merit this sort of punishment.

It's exactly the same concept as keeping a sex offender in jail for 20 years and a thief in jail for 2 years with parole. You're an idiot.

all those:

*shoulds/should nots
*extreme/not extreme
*justified/not
*"comes down to"
*good/bad argument
*"absolute garbage"
*savagery

is all entirely subjective

Fallacy detected.

I think it's a bad idea to grant the government the power to mutilate people. Killing or jailing is one thing, at least they don't suffer when killed.

Also this. Or some 18 year old with a 16 year old gf or bf.

This. Constitution > all.

>Is jail and the legal repercussions after release not punishment enough?
No. The most lenient I'll get is branding. Mark of Cain, scarlet letter, and so on. Right in the forehead.

Second offense we do the millstone thing.

You do realize that there needs to be sufficient evidence before you're officially guilty right?
Our system of justice gets more information and advanced every year. The more patterns of false rape they recognize the less people are falsly accused.

The number of false accusations are actually high and the number of successful false imprisonment is low. Its not that much of a problem especially if the girl has none of your DNA on her.

Everyone on Sup Forums should be investigated for CP on principle. Let's hope the future government does this. You'll all get btfo

Might as well push for convictions with no trial. People cry wolf all the time and it's irresponsible for victims and activists alike to ignore this in favor of convicting innocent people. Most cases are severely lacking in evidence and they would look bad if they deemed those ones as mistrials.

you don't make sense.

People are so perverted. I bet the idea of castrating people secretly gets them off. Some people can't handle watching Game of Thrones.

I can tell youre just trying to be contrarian

Good to see we have some people who aren't ready to kickstart the downfall of humanity, and yes I know that's a vague term but think about it

Fucking this - it all happens fast, nobody ever notices or cares about the catalyst

that doesn't repair the ruined life by the sex offender, of course proven beyond doubt, not just an oral testimony of the person, jail doesn't do shit man, it only spent tax money keeping animals who should be put to sleep with a roof and 3 meals a day, course you probably don't know about the harsh world outside your cozy white neighbourgh.

sure totally.

These people are fucking sadists. Rapists already get their lives destroyed just by the mere accusation, why go a step further to hurt them? All this would do is damage them even more mentally to the point that they'd be likely to lash out, not to mention this would be the most sick and disgusting thing possible to do to someone that may have been wrongly prosecuted.

Downloading overpriced music = deserving of death

I defend anyone who is put into s state of harm by an entity greater than themselves, because as you'll notice, it mirrors the relationship between the pedo and his or her victim. It's sheer hypocrisy and as intelligent creatures if we're to assume a postin where we can be disgusted by such criminal acts, we must be better than that which we object to

This.

They say that this law would apply to both men and women, but we all know that they will never follow through with this for even one woman. In addition, there are so many false allegations of child rape that it simply isn't feasible for the government; all those guys found innocent after they were already castrated will be rightfully angry, and will sue for veritable fortunes--and win.

this only applies to people who actually, 100% confirmed, raped a child under 12 years old.

none of this false accusation or teen sex shit would ever be given this penalty.

It's pretty much impossible for a false accusation of child rape to hold up. The proof is usually in the child's injuries and there's DNA evidence

If it causes no physical pain I wouldn't call it cruel. But it might not protect the public from more violent retaliation. Why release these people back into the public when they are now people with no respect for other people's bodily autonomy or safety, and NOW have no sexual outlet because of their government?

>In one state in the US they have a huge ass prison for people diagnosed with paedophilia and they arent allowed to leave ever until they "choose" to castrate themselves.

Bullshit.

>Is jail and the legal repercussions after release not punishment enough?
>rape 5 women and 2 virgins
>got to come in them and maybe even a couple kept my child
>they probably want nothing to do with me so I don't pay child support
>go to jail for a few years but doesn't matter has sex
>get a second chance at life once I hit parole
>easily get a job because of the no discrimination laws and they'll always need men for hard labor
>people don't regularly check the sex offender list so women won't even know when they meet me
>have the option of becoming an even better rapist or starting a family and saying I found Jesus
>meanwhile all the women I raped don't get a second chance at not being raped
>they live with what I did to them forever and are scarred through trauma
>they probably will never trust a man again
>they will join the side of feminists because I made them hate men
>no justice was served

Seriously? Stop with the bait already. If we started killing rapists or allowing boyfriends/husbands/brothers/father's to kill the rapists themselves, women would look up to men and stop with the feminist bullshit because male crime is actually being taken seriously.
Kill female rapists because they're fucking up our little boys.

Like some guy did an armed robbery and killed nobody who cares its not even that easy to do.
Some guy rapes a child in their most important growing phase; they stole that child's chance. Fucking kill them..

Why not castrate all rapists?

>I can tell youre just trying to be contrarian
I'm really not. I see no good reason why pedophiles who act on their desires should be kept alive.

Pro tip: cruel and unusual is subjective

Also the Constitution is founded on false principals so its bunk anyways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Place_for_Paedophiles

How faggot? All you authoritarians please leave. But you know what, I wouldn't say go kill each other or live on an island like you see discussed ITT because I'm not an asshole! The golden rule, it could just as easily be you

Did you just pull out "YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" on me? How did you even find this site? Also, where is your humanity? Just slaughter everyone? I question the behavior of people like you who are so innocent so as to advocate for the hasty killing of others. You realize the same could easily happen to you, no?

Sure, but why do we only make this exception towards rapists. Why do we not apply this same logic to various other crimes.

Why is it only ok for a rapist to be castrated and not have a thief lose his thumb, or a murderer pay with his life. Double standards are toxic to any society and should not be tolerated.

Because they can just wear a strap on. Or shoot up a mall. The problem is their lack of respect for other people's safety. It can't be remedied because they choose this early on.

nytimes.com/1998/11/28/us/castrated-rapist-tied-to-75-new-sex-crimes.html

Background from a bong regarding capitol punishment and or cruel and unusual punishment.

It's irreversible.

When the average member of a jury knows they are dealing out an irreversible punishment any reasonable doubt becomes any doubt at all and conviction rates go down.
With lifetime/longterm incarceration comes the possibility of exoneration and compensation. Once you've hung or maimed a person it's done.

While in principle I'd happily kill/mutilate a violent rapist or child abuser myself the level of evidence required for me to meet out this level of punishment would be me witnessing the act myself. No amount of forensic or circumstantial evidence would allow me the free conscience to commit these acts or sanction them on others.
Absolute certainty is unknown amongst with the acuity to make these decisions.

I don't even really know why the US need the death pentalty you have the pleasure of knowing life means life unless new evidence is produced.

Maybe we should cut people's hands off if they're thieves or kill them if they're murderers. Why should people do unto others and not expect the same back to them?

Im a paedophile and I dont want to be castrated.

>none of this false accusation or teen sex shit would ever be given this penalty.

That is a hefty assumption

You're the bait poster, do you not know about the sex offender registry? Which you can wind up on drunken and taking a piss at 2am on a playground with no kids around? Where are you getting this no discrimination thing from?

I'm not a constitution humper either, but you've gotta draw the line somewhere on how other people should be treated even murderers

They're promoting the mutilation of pedophiles, which is clearly a violation of their human rights. Their only crime was loving a person they weren't supposed to.

>happen to me
>already wizzard level
>not interested in 3d disgusting bimbo bitches
>pure women are death due to feminism
i'm safe man, i don't mind for the killing of kidnappers, rapist and serial killers.
also yes, what do you know of the harshness of real world, i live in mexico, i've been living in a madmax movie for a decade at least.

What happens if, lets say for example, you piss off a politician who gets you thrown in jail on a false terrorist charge. Now they can legally torture you. Im as conservative as they come but letting them do that kind of shit is never good. Less government is always better, peeps. You cant even refute me

So maybe instesd of castration we should just euthanize the rapists or treat them and other criminals like political prisoners in North Korea treated? Why should someone who is guilty of a crime have rights anyway?

They deserve death.

I think thievery is the easiest criminal behavior to rehabilitate. Tax evasion and other financial crimes should just be punished with involuntary servitude, but a very humane and modern version of it. They will make the money back through some kind of federal internship maybe. Not put in a shelter and hounded for sneaking out for drugs.

Well see this isn't necessarily true either. I agree the rigid definition of what constitutes disgusting behavior are blown out of proportion (15 year olds parading around with half their ass out is wrong) these ARE young kids and aren't even into sexual knowledge or fads yet. I doubt many of the cases bought to light would be some hyper mature 12 yo who consented to sex. We're likely talking about abducted children taken by savage men. It's why it's hard to make this kind of an ethical argument. Ethics introduce a veritable minefield of specificity to how we treat different situations.

wow, slow down a little belgium, i think force people to work it's a better punishment for theft.

>Pedo scum getting snip snapped
Pretty based, but why spend so much money on that when a bullet to the head would suffice?

>If it causes no physical pain I wouldn't call it cruel.
you could make someone a quadriplegic without causing them pain, and hopefully you agree it's cruel to take someone's limbs off.

hey Mohamed, quit trying to absolve pedophiles, we know your warlord prophet was one, but that doesn't mean we condone it.

Great
Should help the white birth rates

Remember when you did that to homosexuals and 60 years later homosexuality became acceptable because "muh victimhood"?

Mexico isn't the real world, it is a country far gone to its own internal corruption, being further extorted by lands around it. Harshness doesn't = reality. It is certainly not a good example of the "developed" countries of the world, as a sociologist will tell you.

Still, and I'm saying this to be descriptive not rude, but you sound like an awkward/virgin/NEET/Autist, and even living in the country you do, THESE people are the people who do not understand the realities of human living

Cruel and unusual.
>So yeah, I guess it all comes down to whether you think capital punishment is justified.
For non-fatal sex offenses? It's not. There's not even a debate here. You're probably never going to see someone on death row JUST for rape or child molestation.
It's a great shame and I feel bad for the victims, but I don't feel bad enough to advocate devolving American justice into bronze-age barbarism.

>but you've gotta draw the line somewhere
Why?

This is one of those things that sounds amazing on the surface but will just be abused by aggressive DAs in ridiculous cases that wouldn't socially be considered pedophilia.

I'm with you, all the way

Also, I should add that getting castrated did absolutely NOTHING to stop MJ.

fallacy fallacy

also learn difference between formal and informal fallacy

Chemical castration is not the same as rendering a man as a eunuch. His body is intact, the thing he uses to rape just doesn't work. It's definitely worth public safety considering the damage to his brain is irreversible and untreatable.