What is the best sport to put a 4 year old son into?

What is the best sport to put a 4 year old son into?

Death march

probably none and have him focus on school

Basketball if you don't have manlet genes

>4 years old

soccer of course. over here in the US it's what you put your young kids into because anyone can "run" around and push a ball with their legs. maybe not disabled people

that way he can make flying cars and never get laid.

Lol fag

truck dodging

I was expecting this

took too long

Sup Forums is a nerd free zone

sawker or anything self defence.

Just make sure he doesn't get pedo'd since that happens a lot in sports.

they should put weigh stations outside stadiums it'll block trucks and americans

Skateboarding. It'll condition his balance, reflexes and leg strength and the falls will harden him up a little. Just make sure he loses interest before his 16th birthday or else it's DUDEWEEDLMAO time.

this

Horse racing. Horses at that age perform very well

futsal

that's ok it toughens a boy up

but really though don't trust anyone who works with kids voluntarily not women either

Soccer

Every kid has to play 1 year to learn how shitty and boring the so called sport actually is.

Not even joking. Gymnastics.
>inb4 hurr durr he's going to be gay
Your kid will become incredibly athletic and later in life be able to choose any sport he wants and become elite at.

He'll also be a manlet and curse you for it

>germany

not like it matters. all you have is divegrass

i was in gymnastics, helped me in all my future endevours for sure, good advice

Track, Soccer or Karate.

Would have him do good in school also as a back up.

this + swimming create the perfect foundation for a child whenever he/she wants to try another sport

Dancing. It will allow him to explore his creative side and become more athletic. Plus when he's older and into boys, they will get wet at the sight of him moving around

>16
>not 11

Boxing.
>le knock bitches out kid

Skiing
>inb4 poorfags

Fencing

Long distance truck driving.

My wife and I put her son in badminton classes this past summer.

Until he meets a wrestler lmao

Swimming is the best la

Olympics prep starts early

subtle

Basketball is probably good since he's half-black

Little league or youth soccer

kids shouldnt be playing football at such a young age, and theyre too short for basketball(although seeing a game with those kids hoops would be funny as fuck)

This lads, it's pretty elite learning how to do front flips and cartwheels as a kid

gymnastics

Soccer. It builds speed and reflexes while limiting serious injury risk. It's the perfect gateway sport to get into real sports

The only problem is sitting through soccer games but 4 year Olds suck at every sport

Boxing.

Kekd. Too bad the Muslims didn't kill you at the market

> Father asks for advice on Sup Forums

His son will be gay as fuck anyways

Ice Hockey

If you dont start playing by 5 youll never be good

GOLF

Hearthstone. Build Pirate Warrior and coach him to go face

Individual sports

Judo

>germany

Cuckoldism.

Football of course - the best sport in the world.

Kung Fu obviously

You're from Germany, why do you even ask like you were an Amerifat? If you are middle class, soccer, like any other normal person

>implying the Wright brothers weren't swimming in pussy

Since your german and posting on Sup Forums I'm assuming your kid is half turkish/black so soccer and hopefully he makes it pro and gives you some cash when you are old

It was easier to invent popular stuff back then, since nothing existed

Now all you can invent are sofwares, and you gotta be a turbonerd to be successful at it, even you get rich you won't get pussy. Like Zuckerberg or any other nerd at Palo Alto

sambo
train with a bunch of sandniggers and bears

what about all the memes I invent?

>soccer
>not martial arts
>not shooting
what a cuck

>Zuckerberg
>not drowning in poon tang
You are wildly wrong negro.

We respect you but it won't give you any poes

He's married to an ugly chink and pretty much he lost the virginity to her

>sofwares

Choose a wide variety but make sure he ends up focusing on Tennis

karting

He could invent race change procedures and make a fortune in Argentina.

We don't have money to pay for it m8

I found out a doctor caring for my sick child was a paediatrician, sick fucker even bragged about.

you guys could always issue debt and then default, standard argie operating procedure

pls no bully

Also, the USA is pretty much doing the same, just that you won't default because no one can force your country to pay their debts

you don't have debts when you have largest army and reserve currency

Yes, that's what I was saying

You have the highest debt in the world and not even gross number, but one of the highest debts per GDP and still it doesn't touch you. You have based your economy in debts for more than a decade, when this shit explodes something big will happen

Golf

if your child hasnt mastered whatever sport you picked by 5 he will be a total bust.
just something to remember

is an horse an athlete?

Soccer or Tee ball tbqh. See which one hes better at and get him enrolled.

it's not great and I'm not happy with debt situation, agree it isn't sustainable in long run