So now that the dust has settled, I think we can all agree he deserves his own spin-off instead of Will Smith

So now that the dust has settled, I think we can all agree he deserves his own spin-off instead of Will Smith.

>tfw Mel Gibson's brother voiced Captain Boomerang in Justice League Unlimited

Surprised there wasn't more complainin about them lebs m8

does he have any lines? caught the stream last night late so missed first 30 minutes
he was by far the only hot guy in the whole movie

He has a lot of lines. Makes some good convo throughout with the Squad

He kills Slipknot with some gr8 bantz

does that happen in the first half hour?
bcs I caught up during the joker and gf swiming in a cum pool and spent the rest of the movie wondering what was his character about

btw, what a shit movie

Yeah, he's all 'they don't have bombs on us m8, try escape' and then Slipknot gets exploded for trying to escape.

Truly an Australian supervillain.

>btw, what a shit movie
The original cut of the film is much better. Sadly heaps of important scenes got cut and trimmed

Hope so, will smiths casting ruined the movie, along with waller and killer crocs head size. The fresh prince has played so many roles as the hero it's hard to take him as a serious villain. You may as well have cast dude rogen to play deadshot.

Nah, just make him a villain in Flash's movies

It was rick flag that really ruined it for me. That acting was horrible. I'm not sure if he's just a bad actor or the director fucked but holy hell was it bad.

>implying there's any chance this movie is good
I rather see a solo scene with Boomerang jerking off and sticking boomerang-shaped dildos up his ass that this turd

Looks like a discount Tom Hardy.

From what I've seen with the leaked cut content the movie was butchered in the editing room.

WB panicked after BVS' tone so they hired some shitty trailer company to add music and lighten up the movie.
The result is a 2 hour trailer with music every 5 minutes.

It's Ayer's cut

>tfw there will never be an R rated movie of the flaming cholos rise to power taking over the streets moving dope and popping smoke with whoever did the score from dredd

I don't believe him.
He probably has to defend this shitty cut or get sued and blacklisted.

>acted like a IRL shitposter
>australian

Of course

>no boomerang spin off where he constantly gets beat up by the good guys after trying to fuck their girlfriends

his just a guy that wants a bit of honey and money with a heart of gold

>bit of money

The guy robbed every bank in Australia then started to fuck with the US banks.