Alright /b im buying a half ounce this week to enjoy over the summer...

alright /b im buying a half ounce this week to enjoy over the summer ,weed is expensive here in ireland paying 230 for 15grams. Trying to find out best way to preserve it for the whole summer , like how to get the most out of my joints and shit like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YLoyDiIcf3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just keep it in glass. Put that in the freezer when not smoking if you want. Keep it in dark areas. That's all you really need to worry about if anything at all. You could just keep it in some glass and it's fine for a few months. You can adjust the moisture content with citrus peels and then rice to remove moisture.

someone is just ripping you off for $230. you're a new smoker I take it? I won't bother asking if you're underage or not...

Buy a chillum or use The Clear like everyone else does.

that's dumb as fuck. put it in a jar, put jar in closet, open for 30 minutes a day. that's it.

Keep it in a jar. You don't need to freeze it that's retarded. the longer it cures in a jar the better it tastes. Some weirdos cure their weed up to 2 years before smoking it. As long as it's not over 30% moisture it won't mold.

You don't even need to open it that long. You can just burp it for half a second to let out excess co2.

youtu.be/YLoyDiIcf3M

decide how much you're going to smoke. 15 grams over 12 weeks (whole summer) is 1.25 grams a week. you could smoke .2 6 days a week, or go all out on 1.25 grams w/ friends once a week.

thanks for doing the maths not bothered with that shit.

im not that new ive been smoking for a good year now but ive just been buying gram baggies,from sketchy dealers and thats 25 and half of the time it aint close to a gram so im pretty sure this will do me fine for the summer,and with the half oz im paying 15 per gram and i might sell some shit bags to get some money back

>go all out on 1.25 grams w/ friends once a week.
Top kek!

OP, you're getting ripped off big time! Could get an ounce for that.

Also, a 1/2 oz for a whole summer? You're a fag!

You can stretch it by smoking with fags that smoke too, that way sometimes they'll feel obligated to smoke you down next time. Sometimes.

If you want to make it last, buy a bong. You will use 1/4 the amount of weed and get twice as high.

iv'e smoked for a long time but quit a few months back, iv'e had a half ounce left aside kept in one of them "quest" glucosamine containers which is left in a metal box which is left in a drawer contstanly, should i be opening that shit up every day?

calm down
>You're a fag! "Top Kek!"
ye it's me that's a fag

>Not awakening your third eye by using god's greatest gift Lysergic acid diethylamide

Get out Normie

Make it into edibles and store it in the freezer.

mason jar in the back of your fridge or freezer, then only take a lil bit oput for smoking and leave the rest of it alone. half ounce round here is maybe 60 bucks..dankity dank dank too

This is OP where you living ,ireland? cuz around where im living thats considered a good price for a half oz

>ye it's me that's a fag
So we're in agreement?

Cool

Wtf edibles, you out of your fuckin mind

been looking to try it obviously but dont know where to get some ,my mates gonna try shrooms soon and might give me some but thats about it.

I'm your neighbour Sup Forumsro!

Sell half of it for 20 a g. Get 140, buy another half, sell half, rinse repeat.

Your dumbass gets a half for at least 140 right? Right?

>Be 17
>take lsd for first time
>everyone else is normie
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWOKEAF

Just make it into hash or edibles if you're that worried about it. Or, like everyone else said, just keep it in a glass jar. It'll be fine.

I don't really know how to respond to that ,fair play

Nice dubs!

Darknet m8

still yet to try hash around where i live i hear it just makes you tired,so havent bought any but it is cheaper.

Buy it from the deepweb, even that shit's less expensive than this

Nice dubs Sup Forumsro!

Ye great idea let me just order some lsd and have it post to my house ,definitely wont get checked!

Hash is just as varied as bud is user, you can get sativa and indica versions, in all of the grades of strength you know of in bud.

Nah, it don't make ya tired. Hash is essentially just weed extract. It's mostly just THC which is the psychoactive compound that gives you the fucked up thoughts and trippy feeling. CBD is what makes you tired and there's a lot less CBD in hash than bud.

Opium is kinda like hash in texture and appearance. Maybe your friends are stupid as fuck and smoked opium. I mean, not knocking opium, opium fucking rules. Get that if you can instead tbh.

Ey boy where in Ireland are you?

Half an ounce for the summer. That's it? Rookie.

Cbd doesn't make you tired. Google it

around the wicklow area why? i aint giving specifics

light and oxygen cause weed to deteriorate. A tight sealed glass mason jar in a dark cabinet or drawer.

He might be referring to the body high as being tired. A lot of hash is made from indica plants, while a lot of the bud you buy is sativa.

Alrighty buddy don't worry I'm not out to hunt you down. Just curious I'm in Dublin was just wondering about weed prices around the place

I stand corrected. CBD doesn't make you tired but it doesn't do the reciprocal either. It apparently is an extremely complicated question with minimal studies done as the legality of marijuana has only begun to change in the last decade leaving most modern research inconclusive.

As others have said, put it in a sealed jar someplace away from direct sunlight. Weed can keep that way for a couple years. It will dry out but you can throw a bit of orange peel in there to rehydrate it.

No freezers. Those are DESIGNED to dehydrate!

Also, get out of Ireland. Your whole story makes this Seattle boy cry.

ye its grand i heard the bud is good there, and cheaper what would you be paying for a half oz or just a simple gram?

you think youre the one crying i bet you could get what im gettin for close to what im paying for 2 grams

could i leave it in a sealed container without going near it for a while or would i need to tend to it by leaving open for a bit etc every day as others have said

Meh it's decent but you still need to know a guy for any kind of good prices. My m8 grows so I get it for free but I'd say an average street price is something shit like 25 quid for 1.6g.

ye i know a mate that grows but his shit is weak as shit ,doesnt smell like weed or taste but the plants look like it i guess he just sucks.

5 grams of white widow are 20 euros in Amsterdam (suburbs) legally, so that's a collossal ripoff, it's not like they need to transport it from Afghanistan or something, this shit can be grown in a closet

If you bought it cured, it will remain cured. Burping the container is really only about freshly harvested bud.

I have a couple pounds in jars. About 2 ounces to a jar.

Do waterfall gb hits with a Gatorade bottle and small socket as the bowl

You don't wanna know. We have supermarkets of weed product floor to ceiling. You name it, Washington State is selling it. Seattle is especially dense with shops, because of all the money flowing through here.

>Contact
cheers

im going to New york over the summer is it legal in any of the states near there ,just love to go into a dispensary just to see that amount of weed.

also, vaporizer is most cost effective, you probably won't like it at first, but it'll grow on you

ye i've been reading about this but i dont have money for a good vaporizer like the volcano so i dont know