/stg/ - stranger things general

Has anyone else see this show? It's literally the best ever. You can see it on Netflix at any time, I mean you do have Netflix right?

There's various plans between 7.99-11.99. Netflix is the best! Stranger Things will totally blow your mind. It is so great and high quality. I mean check out YouTube reviewers and Reddit. It's beloved! Totally worth a buy, really. Get Netflix, now!

1. There's only one price

2. Show is overrated

3. Fuck off, you're not clever

>it's a "poorfag pirate false flags because he can't find a decent rip anywhere" thread

really $10 ain't shit for anyone with even a part time minimum wage job

Go back to tumblr

1. There are 3 prices;

- Basic is $7.99
- Standard is $9.99
- Premium $11.99

Basic went up to $10 last month.

It WAS good though, eat shit.

I torrented it though fuck throwing away my money so I can watch one series.

This. The social conscience Sup Forums has developed when shit like Netflix appeared is disgusting and the kind of goody-goody mentality you'd see on Reddit.

> Fuck paying people for their job

>being proud of wasting money

I guess that is why niggers are so poor.

If I thought I was going to use it enough I'd buy it, but I won't so I don't. I have Amazon prime because I order enough from them to make it worth it, and the video part is just a bonus.

Hmm, I could either sign up, pay $10, watch it then cancel my subscription and gets tons of email from them forever afterwards, or I could just torrent it in the time it would take to sign up and enter my cc info then have it forever and be able to watch it offline on a long car ride like I did. I don't know if you can download videos from netflix or not but I doubt it.

When paying for a product becomes easier and more convenient than pirating it (steam games) I'll buy it. Otherwise I'll just save the $120/year for ammo and have more fun at the range.

the only reason you have even a penny to your name is because of your parents

>> Fuck paying people for their job
Netflix makes $6+ billion a year famski.

It's good. It's ok to like it.

No it wasn't. Not one of you mouth-breathers has ever been able to argue what makes the show good.

It's objectively speaking mediocre all around. Not a single novel idea. The cgi was terrible. The acting overrated. People have been picking it apart since it aired, but you still clamor on about the same tired nonsense, about how the show is the best thing ever made.

Your head is jammed so far up your ass that you've lost your ability to judge a show for its real merit.

I like the show because it made me feel invested in almost all the characters and the trippy multi-dimensional plot is exactly the kind of thing I like to see in a thriller. Is that good enough to satisfy your autism?

I enjoyed it. Am I required to dissect why?

>Is that good enough to satisfy your autism?
It's hardly autism. Your enjoyment of the show isn't the problem here - it's the way in which you and the vast majority of people like you are selling this as the holy grail of television.

It's a good series. Alright. We fucking get it. Stop overreacting.

I'm the person you replied to. While I agree the cgi was ass and I think a man in a rubber suit would have both looked better and fit better with the 80s theme, I loved the show overall.

I hadn't even heard of it until the day before I watched it (Friday) because a friend I used to watch shitty 80s B movies with in high school recommended it to me. I watched all 8 episodes in a row. I don't care what you or other random autists online think about it. I enjoyed it, and if I didn't I would have just stopped watching it like a normal person. If you don't want to hear about it on Sup Forums, just ignore threads about it, or if you're really a sperg hide them. Jesus Christ.

This is the first time I've made a post about the show, but I see where you're coming from desu. Yeah there are a lot of people glorifying it, but I don't necessarily see the problem if it means more networks will start taking a chance on sci-fi series. I think I read that Stranger Things got rejected by like seven other networks before Netflix picked it up, but after all the buzz it's getting hopefully they'll start giving more of these shows a chance

>the voice of the actor who plays Dustin has hit puberty so hard that his voice is too deep to even modulate, so the Duffers are forced to set season two a year in the future

REAL LIFE LANDO

Bet you enjoyed bioshock infinite

Who's the best kid and why is it Mike?

This show was overrated as fuck

>Getting this mad about people liking a show

Yes yes very good very good, sure you're autistic... HOWEVER

>2. Show is overrated
It's objectively not.

sauce?

Most people like Dustin the best. Even though he was the best actor, his character really wasn't that interesting to me until the last half of the show. He really do or say anything interesting before that.

It's hard to dislike Mike, because he's the most level-headed of the three. Plus he's nice to El, who the audience sympathizes with.

It's logically to think all the kids are hitting puberty during these time. The only problem of setting it one year later is that it'd weird for them not to go search for El during these times.

Its a great show to watch when you're drunk.

Will, for surviving almost a week in a nightmare landscape while being hunted by horrific monster.

Also, I like how the kids can be compared to some of the X-Men, El is obviously Jean Grey, who comes between Scott/Mike and Lucas/Logan with Dustin as Beast, I guess Will could be Iceman.

I have promotional coupons for Netflix . This show is so great. Enter SHILL and also get a sneak peek at season 2. I don't work for Netflix, I swear!

I'm always amused when anyone thinks a major media outlet takes the time to shill on Sup Forums. There are what, maybe a thousand people on her at a time at most? Why would anyone bother pandering to that unless they're small potatoes (looking at you RLM)

It's like Explorers meets Silent Hill meets Dreamcatcher plus Wino, with a touch of John Carpenter like music.
kewl