Ask a meth head anything

Ask a meth head anything
Been awake for three days now might shoot for 4 but worried about the crash at that point
Pic related

do you plan on stopping before your life ends?

also, does meth invoke any psychedelia (brighter colors, etc)?

what are you avoiding in your life?

What's the appeal of smoking meth?

Tried it once and all it did for me was this lame relaxation feeling.

Where you get yo Meth from Nigga?

How is it to make love while under the influence of methamphetamine.

How much do you spend per month on meth?

takes hours to cum, with a lame orgasm.

Yeah, I only use it occasionally
I'm more of a pothead than a meth head but got some fire and I'm feeling good

Do you understand you are killing yourself?

Real meth heads smoke foils. Fuckin noob

what do you do awake 3 days straight? do you have a job? do you just play video games? why are you in such a rush?

Not for me, but I know it affects everyone differently
Nothing, it's an occasional/social thing like drinking with me
I smoke weed more than anything else
It's actually helpful for me I have severe ADHD and OCD and meth usually makea me focus and have a little more pep and increased social skills.
A girl named tina
LOL it makes me shrivel unfortunately. For others it gives them more stamina, others it prevents them from cumming but with me I get a case of whiskey dick.Well I bought 1g today for $100 and it'll last me until the middle of next month then I'll probably stop for a few months for a hiatus.

how r ur teeth

Makes me shrivel but definitely makes it harder to cum too
Welcome to America bro if one thing doesn't kill you something else is whether it's fast food, drugs, or another addiction
Lol
I have a job but have this week off so it seemed like the perfect time. These past few days I ended up just recleaning my house over and over, exercising/working out excessively and just listening to music. Xbox broke so no vidya right now.

They're fine, I still have them all and they're still slightly off white like most of my life

What is your favourite drug besides meth and weed. And why?

Well I dab oil tho I suppose you can group that with weed
And I drink occasionally that's all

is your name jack?

No why?

In Australia its $250 for .5 thats half a gram

just curious

Holy shit that sucks. Hope it's at least purest crystal ever otherwise fuck that

is your initials S.S

its called stim dick retard. it's a sign you're burning the shit out of your dopamine system

How do you keep the feds from watching you? Have you found all the bugs theyve wired in your car?

No
So you're saying I should smoke another bowl?
This isn't Goodfellas lol

do you get gay on meth? whenever i d it i get gayer than usual (im bi)

what do i do if a meth head tries to rob me

all memes aside. yes if you want to have stim dick permanently. just wait until you get middle aged. you're young now, wait til you no longer have vitality

No
Probably because I'm straight

i think they call it erectile dysfunction

Yeah, how do you manage to be such a faggot?

Why is it fun to stay up for three days?
Sounds like a nightmare

All memes aside I didn't know that was why it kept shrinking. When I stop smoking for a few days it goes back to its usual length. Thanks for that bit of advice bro

Enjoy.

Currently on dmt.

Idk how would you react to anyone robbing you?
Xd gud 1 bro
Well the first time you do it It's just a weird but good feeling like you took a nap . it eventually starts wearing off and when it does I get sleepy again.

If you were currently on DMT you wouldn't be typing that fucktard

Nice have a fun trip on that bro

Bruh its ok to do meth just space it out or u gonna fuck urslef. Brush teeth force urslef to eat n shit