Tfw I'm less than a 4 hour drive from Russia

>tfw I'm less than a 4 hour drive from Russia

It really baffles me. So near yet it's like traveling atleast 100 years back in time if I went there. No functional society, barbaric illiterate subhuman people, ancient "technology", alcoholism and moral decay everywhere. Should we just build a wall on the Finnish border?

Do Norwegians feel the same way when driving into sweden

Actually when you cross the border from Norway it feels like entering the first world because infrastructure is so shit in Norway. This is because Norway used to be a backwards fishing colony for either Sweden or Denmark for all of their existence until they got independence and found oil which they only spent on meme things so their country is still a shithole.

Rude and misleading, but yes, their roads are shite.

>literally living 400 meters from the swedish/fin border lmao

>that pic
I must drive in Norway

I want to drift there.

you like drifting on ice don't you?

kill yourself faggot

(you)
>Should we just build a wall on the Finnish border?
Soon finns will be even willing to pay for it.

ooga booga speak human language you do?

In less than 10 years Sweden will pull a 2016 London and will soon to be majority populated by backward third world muslims that want to live in 7th century arabia. Perhaps Finland and Norway should build walls

Did that dumb whore take a picture with what looks like a dictionary or thesaurus to look smart ?

It's a lawbook. Olga is studying to become a lawyer. Too bad for her that the law doesn't work in Russia, it's all corruption and law of the jungle.

it's not that fun to drive to be honest famalamilia. The scenery is so awesome that you constantly want to look out your side window but you cant because every other stupid tourist does that and you have to keep your eyes on the road to swerve out of heir way. And then you get around one corner and there's this german caravan just standing still in the middle of the road. You honk your horn and the fucking old guy just flips you off! You wait til the oncomming traffic is minimal and you drive around the old german carafuckingvan and just when you think you are in the clear and near the botom a fucking herd is blocking the road and they won't move for fucking anything! there's this one stupid ass sheep in front of the herd just looking at you. Eating his grass and chewing slowly and just looks at you with a fuck you and fuck all your shit im just going to stand here and you can do nothing about it stare. You hammer down on your horn to no avail. he just stands there and slowly chews while continuing to stare at you. You have to go out of the fucking car and stress around to chase them off the road.
FINALLY you can move on BUT WAIT! five busses full of japs stopped in front of you and all of them runs out of the buss. Each of them carrying five different cameras around their necks. They think the sheeps ar cute so they flood the road taking millions of pictures. At this point your mates have given up at just begun setting up a tent by the side of the road.

so yeah.. no..

c-can I have her full name?
it's for social experimental statistic

Olga Katysheva. She only fucks black guys though which is why she calls herself olgachocolate.

it's already too late for walls

Everyone knows Russia is an infernal shit compared to Sweden.
Why did you even made this thread

Not him, but realising how close you are to a wholly different world can feel interesting.

No walls can save you now, Sven.

stop bully
your opinion is based on media, so it's irrelevant

Looking at google maps on our too countries is more than enough

two*

>tfw seperated from the barbarian hordes by the sea

>implying we don't share a landmass with the Welsh and the scousers

who designed this garbage

*eurobeat intensifies*

Provide proofs.

>but realising how close you are to a wholly different world can feel interesting.
must be that's comfy feeling (if you live on the good side of the border)

whats the name of the book, where on the surface leaves a civil, smart race, while on the bellow there are barbaric, idiotic ogres?

but i thought niggers get only the fat and ugly girls white men don't want?

stupid pidorussian excuses.

I dunno hur dur )))

мoг тoгдa и нe oтвeчaть, Жaн

this makes me legit sad desu

>be a honest lawyer in russia
>end up in gulag
>be tortured to death

at least she's a girl, maybe they wouldn't kill her.

tfw you will never brutally murder david warner

>tfw you will never brutally murder david warner
never is a long time user.

Nice numbers.

i'll be lucky today i guess

>tfw I'm less than a 4 hour drive from Sweden

It really baffles me. So near yet it's like traveling atleast 100 years back in time if I went there. No functional society, barbaric illiterate subhuman people, ancient "technology", alcoholism and moral decay everywhere. Should we just build a wall on the Finnish border?

>tfw I literally can't drive out of Australia

:)

holy shit this is pure perfection
but probably a deathtrap too

Fuck, I wanna cycle down these roads.

Yes
On sw*dish-finnish border from sw*des

Like you rapists know aynthing

>Sweden
>talking about moral decay

>positively charged particle
>talking about half-lives

Dont worry, Sven, it wont last long, you are going down the shitter fast.

The shocking realization of only Poland being between me and Russia.

Fight me

It gets worse. A lot of your Volga "Germans" are brain washed bydlos that would go fifth column if you ever went to war with Russia.

Jesus, Looks like the roads in our shithole states

Belarus?

Kaliningrad

Oh yea shit Kazan, forgot

>traveling atleast 100 years back in time
We wish.

You wanna go back too getting your arse kicked in an unwinnable war?

No, I just would like to have a country for my nation and culture still intact.

Please do! Statistics show that a lot of drugs, other contraband and illegal immigrants get into Finland trough the Finn-Russian border.

DELETE THIS

Ok...

> sweden
> technology
literally kek

>Please do! Statistics show that a lot of drugs, other contraband and illegal immigrants get into Finland trough the Finn-Russian border.

But i meant wall between Sweden and Russian Finland

>tfw I'm less than a 30 minute drive (by tank) from Russia

If it weren't for the border you couldn't tell the difference.

tfw live 7km from russian border

>tfw no russian qt gf
I guess I prefer my internal organs where they are

Yes, on the Finnish-Swedish border.

>sweden
>talking down to anyone
its time for your daily rape,sven

I'm at about 12 hour drive to a Russian border
And it's a border with Kazakhstan

tfw live 3997km from finnish border

>moral decay
t. Sweden

But Ivan, who is more morally decadent: the faggot in your pic or the drunken bydlo-gopniks that you have sitting on every corner that will stab and/or rob you if given the chance?

The fag

>barbaric illiterate subhuman people
Russian's aren't illiterate.

>Russia
horrible shithole run by corrupt oligarchs
>Russians
mostly pretty cool guys

This.

>flat country has never driven a vehicle up a mountain or hill

Jump in the sea, dutchman

*mute*

are you afraid?

only in america where we actually have to deal with them from youth. in europe they are a prized commodity and are routinely offered to be the bull for some handsome blond cuck

but russians are gay af how will this ward them off

fug, can almost see my apartment from that spot.