No lawn mower thread?

No lawn mower thread?

Lawn mower thread

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR STUPID THREAD YOU FUCKING CUCK NIGGER LOVER NEWFAG LIBERAL CUNT CUNT CUNT FANNY LOVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's either John Deere or it's wrong

Moar Pls user

FUCKING NEWFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Pretty good for small lawns. My neighbor has one.

YOU FUCKING DIRTY WHORE YOU CALL THAT A LAWNMOWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Wait a minute, this is a NO lawn mover thread
posting because I don't have one
pic related

THIS FUCKING GUY RIGHT HERE FUCKING GETS IT YOU FUCKING QUEERS THIS IS HOW ITS FUCKING DONE YOU HUGH MUNGUS FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Of course. Let's get back to looking at trannys and rating each other's dick.

you GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM MATE ILL FUCKING BASH TYOR HEAD IN RIGHT HERE M8 YOU DONT KNOW WHO JUST FUCKED WITH BUDDY IM TRACING YOUR IP RIGHT FUCKING NOW AS WWE SPEAK YOU FAG

I'm sorry user!

OH IT'S ON NOW, YOU FUCKING SPUNK-GURGLING GUTTER SLUT! I'M GONNA WHIP YOUR MONKEY ASS LIKE IT OWES ME MONEY, YA CRACK-LICKING SCAT FAGGOT!

YEAH THATS ALRIGHT I FORGIVE YOU YOU ARE ACTUALLY A PRETTY NICE PERSON user AND I LIKE YOU LOTS

>Lawn mower thread

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

HEY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU KNOW I COULD CUT YOU IN HALF WITH MY FUCKING FIST MATE IMMA GET MY FUCKING BAT RIGHT NOW YOU PUSSY COMMIE FUCKER

So sorry. Did I call you a "crack-licking scat faggot"? I certainly didn't mean that. I realized, after I used the term, that to refer to you as such is an insult to actual shit-eating, ass-licking faggots. I don't want to be seen as rude to a class of people who are far higher on the respectability food chain that the likes of you.

Please pound a concrete parking stop up your filthy-yet-overly-loose anus.

>Please pound a concrete parking stop up your filthy-yet-overly-loose anus.
I CANT COMPETE WITH THIS SIRE YOU FUCKING WIN ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING WIN THIS ROUND IM SORRY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DAD

You're completely wrong my friend. Maybe some day you'll realize the supreme green mower.

ANOTHER FAGGOT APPEARS YOU NIGGER GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU FUCKING DIRTY SLUT WHORE FAGGOT NIGGER LOVING DICK DICK WHORE

It's okay son. It's been a long day and we're all very tired. I'm sure this will look better tomorrow.

fine dad ill let you post your lawnmowers :(

I don't understand? I just want to talk to other mower-enthusiasts as my self.

My lawnmower

SHUT UP YOU SLUT I BET YOU DO DIRTY STUFF WITH THOSE LAWNMOWERS I BET YOU TOUCHED THAT LAWNMOWER YOU PEDOMOWER SCUM

Nigga thats a weed whacker

I'm personally offended that you would accuse me of such heinous activity. My beautiful wife Sarah is much more attractive than a lawn mower. Just because I have a hobby doesn't give you any right to harass me like this!

underrated

BUT ITS NOT FUCKING HARRSASMENT WHEN YOU FUCK YOUR LAWNMOWER IM JUST TELLING YOU THE GODDAMN TRUTH SO STOP LYING TO YOURSELF AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE INTO LAWNMOWERS YOU FUCKING FUCKING OMG I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOUR POOR SOUL A HUG

Pimping ;)

WHY CANT I CONTAIN THE FUCKING LAWN FAGGOTS JESUS CHRIST THEY ARE MULTIPLYING HOLY FUCK JESUSS HELP MY FUCKING SOUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a classy thread, nigger. Even your traps get hot for these pimp rides.

I just enjoy building and sharing my mowers. :( Sex with a mower has never crossed my mind before today, and never would have, had you not brought these atrocities across my dashboard. Please leave. It's only fair that we get a thread to talk about mowers. You have at least 10 for looking at dicks. WE WANT ONE TO LOOK AT MOWERS!

No Honda?

mmmmmmmmmmm, have some of this sexy shit

>HOW COME EVERYTIME I POST THIS THREAD END UP ON PAGE PNE AGAIN??????

DONT TURN THIS AROUND ON ME YOU LAWNMOWER FAGGOS AND DONT EVEN TRY TO DENY THE FACT THAT YOU WOULDENT LOVE A QT TO GIVE YOU A HUG LOOKING LIKE PIC RELATED EVEN THO ITS A GUY LIKE COME ON NOW YOU LAWNPEDOS

My family had something like this until about 4 years ago, all steel with chipped yellow paint, it looked and sounded like it was from hell

HOLY FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET GET OUT GET

My lawn mowers. They work cheap.

shhhhhhhh, just lay back and relax. Enjoy the (pic related)

Can i have sex with your peepee hole? :3

I DO NOT LIKE MEN! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN- I AM NOT A HOMO!!

i dont do lewd stuff like that

Cool reps Sup Forumsro

Imagine this bad boy sitting between your legs

EXTREME!!!

BUT FUCKING LOOK AT IT LOOOK AT IT FOR FUCK SAKES LOOOOOOOOOOOK ATTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DONT DENY THE FUCKING FACTS

So
fucking
close

What about for me?

How do you guys feel about automatic mowers? I don't think they could ever replace the feel of a true mower between your legs, but these days, it seems like everything is automatic.

>tfw you'll never be able to feel the supple grip on this bad boy

I need sauce on that pic

FRIGG YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOTSSSSS

>Tips fedora

And miss out on the luscious vibration of the X135R as you trim your lawn to pristine perfection?
Never.

ILL TIP MY DICK IN YOUR ASS RIGHT ABOUT NOW

Something theraputic about using one of these with sharp blades.

my mower before rattle can black paint job. Blade delete, pulley swap, and governor removed, does a sick wheelie and tops out at like 50km/h

YOU FUCKERS ARE TRYING TO PISS ME OFF RIGTH NOW

Oh papi, give me more

>tried starting my lawnmower today
>realised I've left the ignition on for alomst a year
>battery completely drained
>can't find my charger

shove that up my ass daddy

more of a classic guy myself

Sometimes when my wife is out.........ill put on a Luigi hat that i drew a SS symbol on that I hid in the basement, then go mow the lawn pretending im some kind of grass Nazi.

PL0X DADDY

Enkei 92 look it up

dull blades is hell

oh my......

>731967569
FUCK THIS I GIVE UP YOU CAN HAVE YOUR STUPID LAWN MOWER THREAD ITS ALL FINE YOU FAGGOTS EVEN THOUGH YOU SECRETTLY LOVE YOUR LAWNMOWERS LIKE PEDOS I STILL GIVE UP ITS FINE IT SUFKCING FINE 234123423 1

is that fucking clannad you fucking faggot go cry somewhere

SHUT UP WOOSH CAT FAGGOT AND YES IT FUCKING IS YOU BICHHHHGHHHHHHHHH

Who needs kids when you have a beautiful beast like this?

GO WHACK OFF TO UR FUCKIN ANIME CHARACTERS u think u kno me but u aint shit come find me motherfucker fite me

>not using a real tractor

>be me
>wake up and look out the window to see an overgrown lawn
>mount up on my trusty steed with a steely eye
>BraceForConquest.jpg
>Swiftly deal justice to the flora invaders with a feeling of dominance
>FeelsGoodMan.png
>the vibration is rattling my loins
>feelings of ecstasy rush forth
>buckets of cum spew forth from my groin
>inseminate lawnmower by accident
>fast forward 2 years
>lawnmower babies everywhere
>I'm the most proud father in the land
>Become lawnmower patriarch

Why so salty? This is the life of kings.

i own one just like this
got black ice hangin off the steering wheel for 30 extra hp

dear john...

Do your mower babies keep the lawn tidy for you? I hope so

Pic related, its me and my girl

How long have you two been together?

She's beautiful.

2.5 years. I found her on the side of the road, i couldnt believe it, some inconciderate ass had just dumped her there. So i took her home and cleaned her up, and gave her some oil along with some gas, but she told me she had no place to stay, so i suggested she stay at my place. She kept my yard clean as payment, and i gave her oil, gas, and a roof over her head, we eventually got so close that we started dating, and we've been together since