26 year old ex druggy burnout halfway through college

26 year old ex druggy burnout halfway through college.
Ask Me Anything!

doc?

Returned to get me Bachelors. Graduated from high school. Then went to community college for 6 months before dropping out and slowly getting worse. Moved out of my parents house 3 times and did most drugs.

Did you get any stds

No i was with the same guy throughout all of it. I'm not blaming him but that's definitely where it started and ended

I have that book in hardcover. It's titled "Beyond Belief". Google it. It's a horrible story of losers, child rape and murder. I recognized that douchebags face immediately.

Do you bring fries to children in need at the roof in the afternoon?

I'm in a very similar situation, what are you going for degree wise?

Why haven't you killed yourself? I know what you've been through if it's been anything like my experience. I can't do any drugs anymore the thought of acid or shrooms literally make me cringe. I'm completely and utterly in love with being sober now. And I'm only 23

25 year old ex druggy burnout who is taking his last final of undergrad tomorrow, cannot possibly fail, and have a PhD program lined up for me in the fall. goodluck man, you can make it

OP here Glad you got out sooner than later. I was friends with a lot of ppl like that. Always needing to do acid and any drug really. psychedelics will completely destroy a person though. For me the key was getting rid of bad influences!

Nutrition/Dietetics its really weird being in school but its worth it

me too but i don't make a weak thread about it

That's great good luck with everything!

Yea pretty unreal that two people could just torture children. Also retarded how they were caught. Totally dumb couple of people

For me it was having the willpower to never get addicted to anytbing other then heroine I fucked up on that one in the first place I only took acid maybe 8 times but they still make me cringe so does the thought of not being sober dont get me wrong I'll have a drink and smoke weed but that's the most I'll do anymore

Idk why it happened though. Why I'm so repulsed by the idea of it

Heroine is the absolute worst. My bf was addicted to it towards the end of it all. He waited for me to come down stairs and as i turned the corner he stabbed it into his arm. I had no idea he was injecting it. I hung out with the girl who was my best friend at that time a couple months ago and she was completely ...unchanged.

Acid is really taxing to your system. It lasts way too long. Its fun the first few times but there's never a time like the first.

Yeah it really is. I started taking opiates and poppyseed tea then went straight to injecting heroine. A month later two of my friends where dead and I was alone in a place I'd only just moved to. That guy sounds like a cunt waiting for you to comedown before he starts

Yeah all my friends where euphoric as fuck and happy after a trip and I was just tired so fucking tired

Yea that kinda stuff will change you forever. He really was a real life troll.

Why did you leave him after all that time?

Plenty of reasons. It all was hitting a new low. He started to become physically abusive and it was just bad. I can't even express how terrible. I knew that I was going to end up killing myself or being killed.

Fuck that's rough mate I'm glad you got out of that not many women do in that situation and I'm glad I'm not a woman. Weird how it's always becomes life or death in our situations

When are you going to grow up?