Any woman on this planet would fuck Ryan Gosling over me, but he literally has an eye sliding down his face. Like...

Any woman on this planet would fuck Ryan Gosling over me, but he literally has an eye sliding down his face. Like, he looks as if he's had a stroke and can't use any muscles on that side of his face. Yet, he pulls way more wool than I could ever dream of, so women think my features are more disgusting than having a droopy eye. What the fuck gives?

You're not rich.

He has more money than you do for one.

He also whines less than you do, from what I've seen. perspective and timing are everything, m8. Git gud or keep complaining. What happens next is all on you.

well that doesn't make any difference. unless you're saying every woman is a gold digger

Or ripped.

No one is perfectly symmetrical and his eyes are like his most popular feature so that really proves my point. He has a better personality, he is more skilled, more money, rides motorcycles, has confidence, is famous, etc.

Look at this motherfucker over here with his m'lady bullshit.

Every woman is a gold digger on some level even if they just want you to buy them dinner occasionally, men are too... spending money on someone is a sign of affection

i don't want to fight with you, but i will if i have to

Not a fair comparison, most people are dumbasses for fame.
I bet alot would fuck steve buscemi or danny devito over an average guy because of the celeb status. Go find a cross-eyed nitwit in real life who girls pick over you and then you have an argument.

I will defeat you and dance upon your corpses ashes.

don't test me pal, i'm a 2nd generation irish-american which means i have a real bad temper plus the color green because i'll turn green like the hulk and smash you

Both of yall summerfags can fuck off

Why don't you two get a fucking room already.

why would you call us that, when it's clearly within the spring season, and not the summer season. clearly you are a giant baffoon

women prefer 10-15% body fat, a strong jaw, white skin, and blue eyes. At least American women do. Short hair, facial stubble, and well dressed helps as well. The single most important thing however is being well spoken.

Women for the most part like "pretty" but they also desire confident, stable, and established.

I'm actual Irish, and this shit is cringy as fuck.

You know quite well that summer never ends in this shitshow. It'll only end when the servers finally get turned off for good

Its a trait of evolution. Why breed with a male when he can not provide for your children?

Asking anything less relegates you to nigress/coal burner tier women

He's very generic-looking but he is definitely more attractive than you and most Sup Forumstards

He's rich and famous. Women aren't attracted to what you are, they're attracted to what you can do for them.

He's better looking than most guys. But still its the money and celebrity status.