There are people who think this is wrong

there are people who think this is wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is it

It wont happen so I guess it doesn't matter. Your leader lied to you ha ha dumbasses. You love when he fucks you over lol

Not taller than a medieval castle they used ladders to climb over, not as long as the great wall.

Don't see a point

It's not "wrong," it's a stupid and expensive waste of time. It's not actually going to change anything. Most illegals don't come in illegally, they come in through the checkpoints with passports and visas like everybody else and just overstay their visas.

$87 billion dollardos
You could build a lot of death camps with that kind of money...

>leader lied to you
the wall isn't about Trump. Ted Cruz has taken over and is getting funding to build it because he thinks the border needs a concrete wall

A great book to inform yourself is "Walls" by Marcello Di Cintio.

As much as we romanticize and revere the idea of walls, no physical barrier is going to stop a determined person/people.

People don't see it as "wrong", they see it as being a complete waste of money, which it is.

It'll cost $22 Billion just to build. Add to that the maintenance and upkeep of such a wall, and then yeah, it's a huge expense, and for what? Because it definitely won't stop illegals.

Especially when it's not taller than medieval castle walls which people used ladders to climb over

No we just think it is stupid. Not everything is a dichotomy.

This is true. I work with about 100 of them...most do get visas and just stay and say fuck it on going back. Trust me this is a fact. A guy I work with right now has a visa and it expires in aug and he said he's just gonna stay. They just stay and hop around the country. And to be honest it's not really even Mexicans per say but Hondurans and people from the Cayman Islands

getting over the wall and the fence on top with barbed wire will take a long time.
long enough for the border patrol to catch anyone crossing illegally

Pretty much this.

Ching chong internet shitposting force at its greatest.

Nah there's easy quick ways around barbed wire if one is prepared

I was convinced it was campaign fodder to appeal to the Walmart voters from the start. Trump initially said Mexico was paying for it, yet everybody knows damn well that he doesn't have that authority as president. The gullible masses bought the blatant lies anyway. Capitalist propaganda at its finest.

nobody thinks it's wrong, people just know it's a fucking idiotic use of money. You can literally make a ladder to get over it, or take a boat around it, or use a fucking hammer and chisel to break a hole through it or make an IED to get it open. Maybe you should start training birds to peck out the engines of a jet while you're at it.

the real question is, will it be enough to stop this guy?

thats because it is: the perspective doesn't line up. Send the image back.

Hehe

I don't think it's wrong i think its a lot of money spent on something I don't give a shit about. I'm in the midwest I've never fucking seen a mexican let alone had a job stolen by one i don't see why we should shell out billions to stop them from coming to shitholes like Texas

>poor use of a lot of money
the wall will be cheap and it will be effective.
ted cruz is going to use drug money from el chapo and the cartels to fund the wall, so we have the money for it.
we only have to build and pay for the wall once.

the wall will not stop everyone from crossing, but climbing the wall will be dangerous and complicated so the border patrol will catch them struggling to get over

>ted cruz is going to use drug money from el chapo and the cartels to fund the wall
Is he going to ask nicely?

>why we should shell out billions to stop them from coming to shitholes like Texas
Because you're already paying for them with your Federal tax dollars.

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013)
> This report estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level.
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

imagine thinking a wall will stop illegal immigration lmao

inorite, humans split atoms and scurry up or through anything, then there's corruption at the gates in the wall.
Humans, always the weakest link.
The 1% have been eating all the cake for decades and now they have all the hungriest people barking at the ones eating the crumbs that fall past even them.
100 billion a year is chump change compared to what they are stripping out of your science and education budgets holy shit.

>2017
>walls to keep people out
>tfw people voted a meme for that wall

>imagine thinking a wall will stop illegal immigration lmao

It'll stop some of it.

We can't ignore partial solutions.

Like, just because diet alone won't get my fat ass ripped, doesn't mean I shouldn't do it.

Canadian here. I don't think it's wrong; I think it's stupid.

i am Mexican and i fucking hate all the hype about the fkin wall on both countrys but specially mine.....FUCK MY LIFE....why do people here care that much about what USA builds on their fucking country....WTF.....we dont tell our neighbors what to do on their gardens or garages.....they can do what they want.....specially if they are being invaded.....and they have ALL the right in the world to close borders.....and anyone thinking otherwise is fkin retarded....

It's just a waste of time and money, and fucks us out of cheap labor.

If illegals were flooding into blue states and helping the republican vote, Dems would already have a wall there. 10' higher, 10' into the ground, complete with machine gun turrets. And you would be called "racist" for trying to benefit off cheap labor.

I don't know why we want to keep all the tacos out. Taco Tuesday will never be the same.

>climbing the wall
As if they're going to be able to cover the entire border, and then man it adequately, only to have the immigrants fly in on legal visas, giving the wall the finger the whole way over it, then let those visas expire. Good job, you forgot about airplanes.

Irishman here, living in Canada. Nobody gives a fuck what you think or about your second rate county fuckboi. Shut your gob and drink some maple syrup

>your leader lied to you
Implying theres been a leader in all of history whos told the truth, the whole true and nothing but the truth, so help you faggot

>The poor mexicans will get visas, be in the system, have to pay into the system, and be able to afford to buy a plane ticket
That seems fine, user. Its not like we can't find these people once they're on record.

>cover the entire border, and then man it adequately
this is why we are building the wall.
right now the border patrol is spread out on a wild goose chase for illegal immigrants who can walk across the border wherever they want.
from the height of the concrete wall one guard can cover a wide area of the border, assisted by cameras/sensors and spotlights.

most people won't want to attempt the dangerous climb over the wall when it is guarded.
they will probably try to sneak in at our checkpoints in cars.
we catch many trying to cross the border like this right now

Mexico's our permanent neighbor, deal with them faggots.

It's a deterrent. If it stops 20% from crossing, that's 20% a year. In 5 years, thats an entire year.

that doesn't consider the full function of the wall
the wall will stop many who will try to climb it.
but the wall will save us money because we pay for the wall once and then it allows our border patrol to guard the border better each year at a lower cost