Will there ever be a talk-show host better than based Craig?

Will there ever be a talk-show host better than based Craig?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXn4rlY1faE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alpha

Nope. So many women wanted his D. Watch any k bell ferguson clip.

Plus Geoff is based.

>Careful, Icarus...

Sad to see him gone, I think Corden is a decent host - it's just that he doesn't offer anything different to Kimmel, Fallon or the rest.

Craig was a bit different which was why I liked watching him. Probably Graham Norton only slightly different one left and he can be incredibly hit or miss.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXn4rlY1faE
Skip to 2:20

Based Geoff

Join or Die is pretty great. You can tell its basically unscripted like the Late Late Show was.

I miss Geoff Peterson like a motherfucker though.

Its amazing how women threw themselves at him, his interview with drunk Sarah Shahi is great, she wanted his D so bad.

The man is truly a legend

No

Craig Ferguson followed one of the major tenets in show business, for gotten by Hollywood these days this is truly ancient wisdom: always leave them wanting more.

In an era of sequels, spin-off, social media campaigns, additional footage and author approved fan fiction brought to the stage Craig walked away when he felt like it and didn't outlast his welcome, happily declaring that neither his entire life or his career would be about just that show.

It's very admirable.

I find him annoying. So I don't really care. His comedy is just topically observational and loud. Ask someone something, reel them in, then make stupid observation quickly and move on. I'd hate to be the one actually talking to the guy.

No but Conan comes pretty close

You JUST know him and Ewan tag teamed all the female guests backstage

wait a minute, that face...

You never will be, so don't fret.

dude is genuinely charismatic, witty, and hilarious. he is blessed with perfect comic timing. i'd almost say well-educated if not for the fact he didn't even graduate high school. that doesn't take away from him being intelligent, though. dude's got smarts far surpassing Fallon and Kimmel. he can also sustain interest in a monologue [see his one on alcoholism] far better than any of his contemporaries. plus his sketches were funny, too, especially his music numbers and Michael Caine in Space. yeah, i miss the fuck out of his show.

btw, in an alternate world his bad with Peter Capaldi went on to be the Scottish Beatles.

*band

Carson > Letterman when Paul's gone > Leno > Craig > Conan > Letterman when Paul is there > Kimmel > Colbert > Fallon > that guy that replaced Craig > Paar >>>>>> POWER GAP >>>>>> Meyers >>>>>> a recording of The Great Gatsby on vinyl >>>>>> Mahr >>>>>> A guy making fart jokes for an hour >>>>>>> Oliver

Nah

Nah

>would you pound me tho?

fuck, almost feel embarrassed for her. goddamn woman behave yourself

how does he get his hair like that ?

His interviews with Kate Mara were absolutely based. She wanted his cock so bad and I bet she had it.

He's a dapper dan man

I liked him but it was extremely repetative, good for one night's watch a week if he was on a bad joke run.
Like that shitty bell ring dracula shit