Hey can any girl here take a selfie with a post it note that says "hi" on it lmao

hey can any girl here take a selfie with a post it note that says "hi" on it lmao

I'm in the car right now, keep the thread alive for about 15 minutes and I'll post one

15 mins bro I will try and keep this alive for you.

Not alone Sup Forumsro!

I hate flat earthers

I am also driving. 20 mins?

ITT:"Give me 20 to get my wig and make up"

lol what?

I can do it in less then 20

Dreams do come true

I can make a pretty convincing shoop but you're not worth it

There are no girls on Sup Forums and nobody is going to actually respond.

Ah, ah, ah, ah, staying alive, staying alive

Play skyforge on the ps4

Guys, what your favourite hammer manufacturer brand?

fuck, i can't pick man, they all have individual pros etc.

I gotchu user

tits or gtfo

K bai

who is this vision of beauty and where can I find more of her

Automotive or hardware?

Lol my cam days are over, let's not dredge up that mess

Check the filename you mongoloid

never said anything about cam, I need more of that face

It's a slippery slope

well fuck, it's a slope I need to be sliding down then

i agree with this guy

just answer me this: did you previously have straight hair when posting?

No, it's always been curly

well fuck

I know I've saved you before, I could never go past a face that pretty. I just cant find where.

It was AGES ago. I've been so good since then, turned my life around. You'll never find me user, don't even try.

I've got no life, have been here a decade and your face looks really fucking familiar.

its ok, not doing anything if I do find them, I just really need to see more of that face right now

Been kinda holding onto this one for awhile, but she's moved away and I doubt it will happen again. If I'm slow or there is mistakes it's because I'm on mobile.
Just for some background:
>growing up we were pretty inseparable, constantly togeather. Always had sleepovers in eachothers rooms, always played togeather, etc.
>As she started to fill out as she got older, I started to take notice here and there. But it wasn't huge, more that I was curious as to what lied underneath/what was happening. We started to split apart at this time as well because she started to get more guys attention and life got busier I guess.
>by 16/17 the curiosity became more than itself and I became more perverted. Timing it so that I would get to see her come out of the shower in a towel, seeing her in her bathing suit, etc. Never really went past that.

Anyways
>be me, 19, have older sister who is about 21. She lives on her own near the university she goes to, bout an hour or two out of town where I live. I'm going to same university and want to get out of parents roof.
>sister knows this and vouches to the landlord for me, saying that I'm a good guy and won't cause trouble etc. Get a decent rate and now live in the same block as my sister. She's east wing I'm west wing. Get a job at the near the university to help pay bills.
>all set to move down at the beginning of the semester. Say goodbyes to parents and what not, finally move out as school starts in September. Move into apartment which isn't horrible but isn't great.
>simple bathroom, 1 bed a small dining area and a small lounge/living room. Walls are white and some spots can be seen here and there but it isn't horrible at all. I begin unpacking up all my stuff when I get a knock at the door.
>open it to see sister, smiling, in a croptop t-shirt with a 27 on it. She's wearing some black skinny jeans as well. "It's good to see you again user! It's been awhile!" She says as she moves in for a hug.

LMAOO thanks a ton haha

Np what's it for?

...continue?

Oh uhhhh....well. Thought the thread was gonna die. Posted it here just to see formatting....

Been waiting for an incest thread. Trying to pre type it so I don't give faggots blue balls. So sorry I guess....

All threads are incest threads if you believe.

oh not much, pretending to be some really annoying kid's girlfriend and he got like really suspicious and asked for a pic with a post it that said "hi"
you really saved my ass lmao, thanks

Ok well now you're giving me blueballs so you've done more harm than good based user

Nice. Post results.

will do

Screens please. Let us have our keks too

view above

I mean I suppose. But then no one remembers them. I don't want to put my life experiences in writing form to just be forgotten....idk, it seems like a Ton of effort for little payoff. Why make some people happy when you can a lot of people happy.

Sorry. But at least I didn't get hugely into it, like the actual fucking and stuff before blue balling you....and it will do more good eventually.

Thanks user

Face reveal of a scrawny little asian incoming lmao

Well you have a good start here user. Keep up the good work

kek

Well thanks!

Have a bonus duck!

this has actually been going on for a few days now, the kid's like 13 and really perverted. has asked for nudes twice, made him jerk off in his school's bathroom

You're doing keks work my son.

Why are you doing it though, if you dont mind my asking

he's an annoying lil shit/fuckboy and everyone with a brain hates him

Mfw a scrawny 13 yr old Asian kid says I'm pretty

Oic. So you know the little guy then
kek

lmao he did it

tiny ears 2/10

LOL just noticed that

Aw he's a cute lil blighter isn't he user? Our little twink boyfriend, the public masturbating scamp

He's cuter than he is dumb

It's nice knowing that we have qt girls here