Man, it's crazy to think that the best album of the decade so far was released just two months into 2010

Man, it's crazy to think that the best album of the decade so far was released just two months into 2010.

>best album of the decade
>annoying le quirky kate bush wannabe
l o l

Are you lost?
is this way.

best white girl ass of the decade too tbcfh

Ikr? Its such a grand album, it's incredible

shouldn't it almost be considered a 2000s album at that point?

probably my most played album of all time

It's crazy to think that no other album has even approached it in 7 years

Love Ys but i have never listen to this? I dont like long albums. Its worth it?

is this samefagging? or highly coordinated sarcasm?

why would it be sarcasm? are you new" this album is one of the most beloved on this board.

ITT: Scaruffi drones

I think it's a little of both t b h

yeah, but not this loved.

her as an artist aside - different folks, different strokes - it's not even her best album.

ITT people who just came out of kpop and Grimes circlejerk threads and now question the integrity of Joanna Newsom fans

t. Sup Forums, and or rym, youtube suggestions drone

ITT: One irrational Joanna Newsom fan and four others questioning that fan's sanity

most of Sup Forums and rym doesn't think HOOM is the best album of the decade, let alone the only worthwhile one

its definitely a contender though

meh. Ys is much better imo, but that's not from this decade

It's called not having shit taste

ITT: unbearable human beings

its crazy that we have only 3 years and a bit before something can dethrone it, and the only album that came close was blackstar

>the only album that came close was blackstar

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

> LOOOOOOOOOOOL

gonna make this a meme.

screencap this

>most of Sup Forums and rym doesn't think HOOM is the best album of the decade
Sup Forums is full of plebs. fucking shocker

kys

what a shit thread

Andy sandburg, what a lucky guy

yes. It's unbelievable

I've always wondered. Our calendar starts with year 1, so the first ten years would be 1-10. Shouldn't 2010 be the last year of its decade then? With the new one starting in 2011.

It's my AOTD so far. Not as great as Ys, but still better than anything else that's come out in the last 7 years.

also lp5 when

I think it should work that way for centuries, so 2000 is in the 20th century for the reasons you expressed in your post. However decades are usually denoted by the second last digit of their year ex the 90s. Since 2010 still has a 1 there imo I'd say it's a part of the 10s. Yeah it means the first decade in the calendar had only 9 years but no one listens to music from then anyways

Laughing out out out out out out out out out out out out loud

pleb

And Ys is the best of album of the previous decade too.

wrong confield was the best album of the 2000's