Autism

Autism
ADHD
Depression
Anxiety
Hepatitis C
Lumbago

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge/201603/anxiety-and-depression-are-symptoms-not-diseases
livestrong.com/article/492350-physical-growth-development-for-early-adults/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agree with adhd except for some really rare cases where its less adhd and more a brain thats got some damage

agree with autism too but again except for extreme cases like where they just physically cannot function, its way overblown

agree with most of the rest too

>anxiety doesn't exist

better so i can keep gettin dem benzos

Autism -Real
ADHD -Not Real
Depression -Slightly Real
Anxiety -Real
Hepatitis C -howisitnotrealniggerwtf
Lumbago -Real
>explain your input please i want to know why you think this way good sir

oh yeah hepatitis is real ill agree there

Aka: post proving such conditions

Autism exists
Anxiety exists
Depression exists
Do you DSM-5 nigga?

There's sufficient evidence that polio never existed, and that a small south African research company had a contract with a us pharm company, they were losing money and created a "plague" to sell product. The American doctors association or whatever was in on it too

Please present your medical credentials or training (I don't need a PhD) to give any validity to your position.

I caught bieber fever, is it real?

I know this is just a trollbait post, but Autism and ADHD are both very real diagnoses.

The PROBLEM is that everyone over-diagnoses. A lot of pediatric doctors will just be like "oh, little timmy can't sit still in school. Clearly he has ADHD", but he doesn't. He's just a fucking kid. This is for big pharma to sell more meds.

Depression and anxiety are also real, but suffer the problem of 15 year old girls misusing the terms and being like "they are out of chocolate ice cream? i'm so fucking depressed"

Sure, except for the tens of thousands of people who could not walk because of the polio virus.

broken ankles
inverted nipples
blown out assholes
cavaties

add fibromyalgia to the list

I agree with everything except for Hep C. That shit can ruin your life.

The biefavveier is a comnublaciblifle displeeeeezzzzerssz!! MAHNUTZ

what's a cavaties?

fucking illiterate son of a bitch

Truth

Yeah, and the Earth's flat. Dumbass.

All those are clinically recognized, you idiot.

Autism - often used as an explanation for those who are not neurotypical, but it's certainly real.
ADHD - not to be confused with obnoxiousness, just because you're a fucking beta and can't handle people that are loud and energetic doesn't mean that these people are just assholes.
Depression - is often a result of a neurochemical imbalance (you're a moron if you think otherwise)
Anxiety - Often self-inflicted and an excuse used by people with no spine, but once again it certainly is real.
Hep C - you're an idiot
Lumbago - you're an idiot

[citation needed]

Same

Had an ex-gf whose father claimed he had CFIDS but in reality he was just a mean spirited washed up alcoholic rich kid who hit women and then would lay around for days

big pharma maaaan

I'd say it's more of a result of the school system favouring the calm, collected and quiet children. It's more of a repression tactic to get children to behave than it is about making money. How much did you spend on tin foil to make that hat bro?

Depression manifests in men as anxiety and aggression

Lupus.

Every hypochondriac butthole thinks they have lupus.

This.

Fibromyalgia. Kek

Insurance companies and pharmacies make BANK on children with autism. I work in a center for children with autism and per child, it costs something absurd like $170 every 15 minutes for therapy. A lot of the children also have co-diagnoses and require expensive medications for them.

Some kids really need both therapy (Occupational, speech, physical, ABA, etc) and medications, while some were misdiagnosed and just need their asses beat because they are snot nose shitheads who have been allowed to get away with everything due to their "diagnosis".

ADHD is similar but obviously less drastic. Parents honestly want what's best for their children and if the schools start telling them that little billy either isn't paying attention or runs around like a banshee, they will take little billy to the doctor. The doctor will then sell medications to the parents that really just make the kid a slug.

No tin foil hat... just good old US healthcare.

>Autism
Real, but becoming too ambiguous. Overly-diagnosed. Spectrum just gets wider and wider
>ADHD
Probably fake. Some kids are just naturally 'hyper'
>Depression
Not a disease. There's actual disorders where depression may be a symptom, but depression alone is not a fucking disease
>Anxiety
See above
>Hepatitis C
I have no knowledge of this
>Lumbago
I have no knowledge of this

I feel as if more and more health conditions or variations are mislabeled as 'diseases' just because they seem different. Because, what is normal? There's medication for just about everything out there for something that's slightly off-balance or deemed abnormal.

The US consumes about half the prescription drugs of the entire world. It's more marketing than it is actual care for health. When someone comes out, labels a habit as a disorder or disease there's a new product. I'm not some sort of conspiracy theorist who says it's so much a scheme to keep people drugged or in bad health, but rather these practices have unintended consequences like lethal side effects.

I've grown up with asthma and half the medication my parents were pressured into buying were unnecessary, and some even dangerous like Advair and Albuterol. There was a study that came out that certain asthma medicines stunted growth in body height. I'm 22, I just grew an inch taller in the last year, despite ceasing at 18 or so. Whether that's a coincidence or not, I'm much more conscious of what doctors prescribe me.

It's funny in a way because they don't expect you to ask so many questions, rather just say yes and let the insurance get billed for it.

all of these things exist they're just over diagnosed because americans are all fucking hypochondriacs.

I was referring strictly to ADHD, obviously. Are you sure that you haven't contracted autism from your imaginary workplace?

depression alone is a disease shit head. When someones brain loses the ability to produce proper amounts of serotonin and/or dopamine they become chronically depressed.

It's not fucking rocket science. Take an A&P class. It's a pretty fucking simple to understand.

Plebs like you get confused because people use the term "depressed" to describe psychologically induced sadness, whereas actually depression is caused by chemical imbalances and has psychological effects.

electromagnetic hypersensitivity

School's out already, huh? Be careful, your edges are really sharp.

Cute mantra, autismo

So? then find a better term to describe it so you'r not chasing your tail all day arguing semantics.

Depression is not a disease for the record.
It's a symptom
psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge/201603/anxiety-and-depression-are-symptoms-not-diseases
Get fucked

Lumbago is a symptom - it's literally just lower back pain. All the rest of these are absolutely disease processes. Lame bait, 1/10.

>22
> grew
>not knowing biological manhood isn't reached until 25

Cancer and AIDS dont exists.

fake news.

There's a big problem with it becoming trendy for young girls to bitch about their 'anxiety' or 'depression' or 'dissociation' or insert any pseudo-psychological sounding term from googling 'why am I so sad?? lol XDDD' and finding (((webMD))) suggestions that make them think they actually have a condition. Common among trashy whores who smoke a lot of weed from a young age and also tumblr/instagram bitches who think its so cool and affected to talk about self harm and then give yourself little cat scratches that barely break the skin

Once our genes have orchestrated the growth and development of the body to the point that it can reproduce, the purpose for growth is complete. This usually happens at the average age of 16 years for girls and 18 years for boys. There is very little evidence to suggest that people can grow taller after puberty.

a smple Google search is hard

chronic fatigue syndrome

>42 replies

i love how Sup Forums is full of tryhards that get btfod everytime. this site is gay

just curious

Nice copy and paste, here's a different result from said google search.

livestrong.com/article/492350-physical-growth-development-for-early-adults/

how dare you come to this board, look at it with your own eyes, and then tell me autism does not exist.

As someone with depression: can confirm.

Medfag here, so...

Autism: So real and worst when it comes with seizures, wide range and aspengers are just parents trying to make its child "special".
ADHD: Fake and plainly stupid.
Depression: it starts as something social, treatable then it hard wires in the brain, like a fobia, your brain just can't work without being sad/unmotivated.
Anxiety: Social, not really a condition.
Hepatitis C: Real of course.
Lumbago: just wait until old age and you will know how real it is.

Oh, how I envy the ignorant.

This, OP is so fucking autistic.

You forgot AIDS

Autism is a neurological condition. The wiring of the subject's brain is demonstrably fucked.