Please i beg you, lick your gfs (or whoevers pussy your eating) CLITTTTTT!!!!! pleaaaseeeee...

please i beg you, lick your gfs (or whoevers pussy your eating) CLITTTTTT!!!!! pleaaaseeeee. im tired of guys not licking the most important part of the vagina!!! give it hella attention. its the best fucking feeling ever!!! i have to tell my boyfriend to lick it all the time because he's fucking retarded and doesn't lick it enough, but i promise you if you lick a girls clit she'll always think about you just do it motheruckers please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejaWq2TXRXE
youtube.com/watch?v=FlUcvQ3bRo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/10 bait, try harder next time
>picture unrelated

bitch i don't know what the fuck you just said but lick a clit

It has to be warmed up first by licking the rest of the pussy, right?

Not all girls can hand direct clitoral stimulation.
I've been with a number where that activity was off limits.

handle^

The fuck you think this is? Just because your boyfriends a faggot who doesn't pay attention doesn't mean we are.

tits or gtfo

Um ... okay. If the world turns upside down, night becomes day, and the dimensions align enough for me to be sexually involved with a female, then I solemnly swear to pay plenty of attention to her clitoris during sex.

Jfc

And I'm tired of faggots calling a vulva a vagina.

Some girls' clits are too sensitive for direct stimulation for too long. My gf squirms and sometimes will subconsciously push my head away.

I'm not sure if that's a JFC of pity, rage, contempt, or what. Either way, I'm saving that pic.

virgin male detected

fag

True some are like that, But you just have to watch their reactions

did your gf tell you that?

an ex of mine could only have her clit licked from top to bottom. u go bottom to top and she'd cringe in pain. loved getting her ass licked tho

People don't do that automatically?

That would mean I was having sex with someone else, which would be nicer than what the situation actually is. So thanks for thinking so much of me, I guess?

and with whom do you usually have sex with if not other ppl?

Isnt this fucking obvious, like seriously? What else are people licking? The hole? The labia? Its simple anatomy.

Like anything in this world, if you arent going to put in the minimal research necessary to do at least an okay job, dont even fucking bother.

Do pic related with your fingers, use the smaller fingers to keep her puss spread as wide open as you can while using the longer fingers to fingerbang her, should be able to easily get big fingers all in at once if spread open with smaller fingers. It will also open their clitoral hood and kinda make the clit pop out so it's easy to just get your lips around it like a lollipop and suck and blow on it. It's the greatest for them.

Nobody. Or I guess you could say my hand?

And another thing, Ladies:
Have some open dialogue. Tell him when hes doing a good job, and more importantly, tell him when hes fucking up.

Communication is key. NEVER fake an orgasm unless you dont intend to sleep with him again, because he will think whatever retarded thing he was doing is going to make you cum.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejaWq2TXRXE

My generation was well-informed. Who the hell is teaching you how to lick pussy, virgin?

youtube.com/watch?v=FlUcvQ3bRo4