Chinese Superiority General

youtube.com/watch?v=uCXQ_BBBwRU

>A-user what did you mean by "white people are the masterrace not the chinese!"
>I-i thought we have higher IQs and there are billions of us

Other urls found in this thread:

davidstockmanscontracorner.com/the-great-china-ponzi-an-economic-and-financial-trainwreck-which-will-rattle-the-world/
reuters.com/article/us-china-security-xinjiang-idUSKBN0TC0QT20151123
youtu.be/_cTDlOfl3B8
otakumode.com/news/56d577171ba3b2e90726cbb0/Male-teacher-in-China-cosplays-as-female-characters-gets-discovered-by-his-own-student
youtube.com/watch?v=AqoqdJgbgxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you ever been in a Chinese household? They are nasty and dirty fuckers. But I guess you're used to that mohammed

>Chinese is a race

I bet plenty of dirt poor whites in virgina live in similar circumstances. Almost all of the Chinese i've met in Canada were very hygienic.

Chinese people just arent very attractive. Their skin is all fucked up and shit

Well yeah, by Sup Forums standards.

The chinese will be extremely scary in 10-15 years.

>farmer built submarine
f-for w-what purpose?

Can you please point out the exact time in the video that the "submarine" is submersed under the water?

Perhaps it's with the footage of this african "helicopter" flying?

/thread

So Jews don't exist anymore? Bad slant goy

It doesn't show the thing actually submerge. It's not a submarine if it sits above the waterline, it's an ironclad. Ironclads have been around since before the civil war.

Lol why did it have to be canada. Is it true you guys are 70% asian? Can you guys not see the fire with your little slits? Chinese are masters of putting up false images. But at home they are gross. Probably worse than Vietnamese people.

Fuck off, Trudeau.

Shouldn't you be busy sucking off Sheik Mohammad, the OP?

No they won't. They will remain content as a manufacturer of cheap goods to relevant countries. Without the u.s holding up their economy they would be back to mulan times overnight. Japanese are superior. But even then still shit.

We're 4.8% Chinese, just under half are millionaires. It's nothing compared to your 30,000,000 negros or 20,000,000 illegal economic migrants.

In ten years, Chinese economy will be collapsed.

davidstockmanscontracorner.com/the-great-china-ponzi-an-economic-and-financial-trainwreck-which-will-rattle-the-world/

My cousin went to China on a trip. In the villages over there, they literally shit in a ditch and then wash it away into nearby creeks.

Having Chinese people is nothing to be proud of. Lol you leaves wish you could be the great USA. Want to guess how many millionaires are in my state alone? Go eat a fucking dog xin-po

You wanna bet?

No shit, we get the cream of the crop Chinese. You can't use them as a baseline for the average Chinamen.

At least they know how to properly deal with the religion of peace:
reuters.com/article/us-china-security-xinjiang-idUSKBN0TC0QT20151123

China will be worse off than Europe in a couple of decades. Lower birthrate, orders of magnitude more pollution and desertification, no allies other than allies of convenience to oppose the US, not much per capita wealth built up to sustain them through the tough times and to top it all off they are now starting to allow Africans to immigrate in their bid to colonize Africa.

But you still have to respect them for being one of the top two powers almost across the board.

Yep, it's not a submarine. It's not even a submersible.

It's more like a kayak with a motor on it than a submarine.

It looks like fun and all but it's not some genius feet.

Now let's see what some "dumb white inbred redneck hick" from Kentucky can do....
youtu.be/_cTDlOfl3B8

How can white people ever compete amirite?

Dude your country is 62% 'white' and 'white' includes europeans, jews, arabs, turks, berbers, persians and north indians. You elected a muslim negro back to back with a majority. You literally can't shit on anyone.

Sure. You will be what 22 by then?

SIXTY
TWO
PERCENT

I just shit in my hat tho?? Lol stay butthurt with your irrelevance to world affairs. Don't worry when we make the next railway we won't forget to hire you and your family xin po.
Canada not even once.

BTFO desu.

China will fall.

THIS. Next to poo in loo their worst feature is their eating noises and this is also prominent about chinks who didn't grow up in mainland china.

Go back to your opium den. And come back with an original retort.

You're an obese rural depressed white kid because the minorities kicked out all the whites from the cities. I'd be just as angry as you are if this was the case in my country

>implying Asians are not a bunch of slant eyed gooks

Disgusting culture and filthy people in general. Sure a few bright spots like Japan before becoming America light.

10/10 would build wall to keep out

Haha the canada Chinese butthurt is too real in this thread. It's kinda sad it reminds me of Indian posters.

How many Chinks do you have in Austria? I can't confirm that at all, but I don't know many Chinese.

Wat

both jew and chinese are misleading
race is bullshit

chinese have over 20 ethnicities

jew can mean semite (like the ethiopeans israel sterilizes or the semite palestinians they genocide or the beni isreali semites in afghanistan that got blamed for saudi arabias 9-11) or jew can mean the sephardi crypto ethnicity hitler belonged to as a hybrid "bastard jew" halfbreed or jew can mean the bird faced khazar ashkeNazi turkish converts (who might have been the original pharoh pharacees back in the day before they backstabbed Alexander the great and took his asia minor empire)
lots of different ethnic breeds of both chinks and jews... all different cultures and traditions getting lumped together by those who profit from such obstruction of self knowledge

>SIXTY
>TWO
>PERCENT

Lol you sure about all that xin-po?
Your bantz are so feeble Stay butthurt. Koreans are 10x better than chinashits.

How do you feel about this? I'm curious why Americans aren't doing anything. Are they being cowards like they were during both world wars? Is cowardice just American culture?

That's not even a comparison to canada. Lol you've proven your aptitude at irrelevance once more. Good job wun-gai-xin(k)

>Liverpool

Nice knowing the chances of me making it to my University without exploding were almost zero. Feels good man.

Our most Chinese province is 90% white. Your country hasn't been 90% white in almost two centuries.
See

Chinese people have such an inferiority complex. They know that they have been surpassed for ages by the west and the majority of the Chinese people are still peasants lacking in basic first world necessities. Sad!

Do you know what an industrial-military complex is? Probably not considering Chinese brain and Canadian education. And also can I get individual sources for all this figures? I mean no one can just make a picture with numbers can they? Go accept more refugees 250,000 a year isn't enough.

You guys are 75% white.

lol all you have to say is 'Chinese' around Americans and they have a mental breakdown. Just look at this thread, virtually every burger in here thinks that 43,000,000 negroes and 20,000,000 illegal economic migrants is no problem because Canada is less than 5% Chinese.

The inferiority complex is hilarious. Obese retards calling entire countries irrelevant when they barely graduated highschool and collect foodstamps. America is the laughing stock of the developed world, we'd change the status quo but you've made untold millions of us rich.

Chinese and Japanese have had strong society and quality culture for literally ages. Id race mix with a slant eye qt ANY DAY OF THE WEEK and be damn proud of it. Plus theyre fucking hot.

It would also weed out the crop of beta jap numales and help their country. Together we could crush Juden.

Comparing a province to country
>canadian intellectuals
America is not just white. It's red white and blue and anyone proud to fly those colors is an american. Be happy daddy is around to protect you.

This doesn't bother most Canadians and unlike the states we don't count jews/arabs/berbers/turks/persians as white for census purposes. Don't forget we brought in the point based immigration 30 years ago, the system both your parties have promised since the 80's but your kike ruling class won't allow.

Viets I've encountered in America seem fine to me.

see It appears you've let minorities run whites out of all your cities. Why did you let this happen? Why isn't anyone fighting back? Is this another WWI/WWII where you'll wait until the very last minute to do something about it?

Yeah I suspected it didn't have ballasts. You can tell by looking at the sides and the inside didn't have any release valves for water. Nice Ironclad though.

"submarine"

>asians
>superior

To what? dog shit?

asians are lower than niggers

Delusional as fuck/10.
Now I just kinda pity you. Do yourself a favor and never move to the u.s. to see how much greater it is than your "GLORIOUS FROZEN SHIT HOLE THAT CATCHES ON FIRE"
Name me one thing Canada can say it brings to the international table at the end of the day besides poor trolling skills and chinky eyes that only open for the lust of dog meat.

These are places reserved exclusively for niggers, nice try Cana-cuck.

I've worked in Detriot, Chicago and Houston. I've never seen anything so dirty in my life. Whites were few and far between and your Jews all but ran all three cities.

Denver is actually very expensive. You'd be hard pressed to find a place like that today with the way real estate prices are. Denver PD really does crack skulls on the homeless. They've largely emptied out of the Denver area.

They are chill it's just that Asians hate each other more than they hate themselves. I mean look at the Canadian China man's desperation to give herself some value.

see and explain that for me then.

steal japanese chicks

So you worked in places most similar to canada? Those are shit hole cities. But you probably have a shit job making railroads.

I live in the safest city in Canada located on the best freshwater fishing lake in the new world, it's 95% ethnic european. I just find it hilarious that Americans sit on their asses shitting on others all day when the situation in the USA in unmatched anywhere else in the world.

Nobody has addressed or because it's embarrassing and indefensible.

And yet you're chinese. There is literally nothing to be proud of in china uh i mean
Canada

It has been addressed open your fucking eyes gook.

Nobody has addressed (You) or (You) because it's embarrassing and indefensible.

Lol r u implying USA education is good or what

>Chinese Superiority

He is mocking people who think it's a race when it's a nationality.

The joke
Your head

>shit in a ditch and then wash it away into nearby creeks
beats doing it on the street, at least

chinese = yellow merchants senpai

Who is this?

In big cities are Asian communities. Usually they hate bitch about each other but they share a common feature meaning chink eyes so they stay around.

In rural areas there are very few chinks. Only the ones who run their restaurants. But since Austria is small you can get very fast to a bigger city no matter where you are.

The worst is when they make whites around them eat like them.
>do you witness them speaking chink
>do you witness them watching their own programms
>do you witness them relating to main chinkland
If not your chinks are probably more integrated. I don't say that chinks around here aren't, they are, but some of them do gross stuff.

Did you even approach a Chinese one day ? They are fucking loud as fuck like "PIWAO PANG PANG RICE" calm down Tao Twang.

Seriously they always scream loudly for no reasons, when they talk to each others it looks like they are mad but they are just saying Hello, how was your day.

the average chinese male

otakumode.com/news/56d577171ba3b2e90726cbb0/Male-teacher-in-China-cosplays-as-female-characters-gets-discovered-by-his-own-student

>Chinese Superiority thread on an anime image board owned by a Japanese guy

Stop being cucks nip anons and put this nankingese in his place...

Okay, why do I have an erection?

Delete this, anzu must not be seen that way

because your gay

I didn't know Canadians did the you're/your thing, too.

I think the equivalent in German is mixing up seit/seid.

Lol the expert has spoken.

>Doesn't submerge
COOL SUBMARINE, CHANG!

mind you're own buisiness

youtube.com/watch?v=AqoqdJgbgxY

>our nation has been bullied for nearly a century
>to keep up with their pace
>we have made some stupid mistakes and learned some lessons
>but today's China has the largest steel output in the world

For all its faults, I can't help but feel glad that China's finally emerging as the force it was always meant to be. The Chinese people has suffered, probably, more than nearly any other in the last one and a half century.

It's time for you to domesticate a chinese lady boy. Good choice my friend! He will be good lover, and good worker, only for three bowls of rice a day, hardly needing any space.

Don't feel strange. It's perfectly normal. Men prefer dicks, but usually fuck chicks.
>no homo, just brotherhood