How old are you and what are your goals in life, Sup Forums?

How old are you and what are your goals in life, Sup Forums?

20. Live in Norway.

Im 20.
I went to University for 3 semesters studying computer engineering.
I quit and now Im waiting for the next semester to start so I can continue working on a Bachelors in Japanese Culture and in either Linguistics or Computer Science.
I want to move to Japan when I finish my Masters.
To prepare for the upcoming years I already started studying the Japanese language and Im really looking forward to going to university again and meeting new friends.

Become a barman.

29. No goals anymore.

my goal is to walk out on my wife and kid before they manage to completely ruin what's left of my life and drive me to suicide.

19,hit diamond in solo q.

28 no goals, no desire to 'be something'

never understood why it was a thing people had to do. doomed since i was a child.

Get kids into and through college
Fuck wife on a regular basis
Save what's left of my knees
Retire at 62 and see the world

Haha... That'll never happen in solo q.

19, wanna either write fiction or design vidya.

23. Be involved in politics. Be fit. Be a ladies man.
May be trying to have my cake and eat it too but goddamnit

nah you got a blancc path ahead do what you really feel in your core (even if that means nothing)

write a book
kill me at 30

33, start a family, maintain comfy life, maintain my wife and sidechicks

12. Be a pedo like both my parents

34, Try not to let the existentialism nihilism push me to kill myself.

Live long enough to see my baby daughter grow to the point that she doesn't need my financial support anymore.
That's about it. Any other goals and ambitions have been cancelled by a combination of old age,time wasting and failures.
Life is so short and ends so fast...

16. Be the first black user on mars

i just want to be able to pay my bills

Enough and yes

I'm 20 and already having those thoughts, am I doomed?

25. On track to be debt free in 2 years (about 25k all together). I want to leave the military in 2 years with 10k in the bank and a nice job lined up. Gunna milk the GI bill for a few years as a student and gain a masters. Also I wanna fuck some more bitches

I just want to be content with being alive.

21, bulk up and become slightly more attractive.

I'd be lying if I said no. It just gets worse as the implications run deeper. In my case, I'm still wondering if anyone is 'real'. How do we know?

49. Retirement. I'm fuckung close too.

avoid suicide

19. wanted to be a lead animator or animated film director for a while but recently I've been getting the urge to commit suicide by police and get reborn as something cooler

I am 38 she is 26 gust to survive ...

36, like myself...get at least one friend and maybe a girlfriend

Damn. Any recommendations? I prefered it when I felt ignorant but happy.

This hit me right in the feels. And I'm only half your age.

18. I want to develop renewable energy sources and try to help minimize pollution to have a more beautiful planet that can be enjoyed by all.

You are blessed with youth. Make the most of every moment. Choose wisely,and i think that means to don't give a fuck about what family and friends expect of you and do with your life what you wanna do. Nothing will come your way without hard work so make sure you are doing what you love and what you think is worth doing. Chliched and full of cringe answer but i truly believe what i'm saying. The best years of your life are ahead of your and i wish you the best.