Santos FC, one of the world's greatest clubs is aiming to get Totti, Yaya Toure and/or Ribery

Santos FC, one of the world's greatest clubs is aiming to get Totti, Yaya Toure and/or Ribery.

A new age is coming.

>A new age is coming.

dinosaur age?

wow, what a coup and only 10 years past their peak!

aren't they known for promoting youngsters? why would they bring old players?

Totti's still alive?

marketing purposes

like when seedorf went to botafogo

Why would they want to go there when MLS or China will pay them twice as much?

santos is known as the "nursing home" because it has the most middle aged fans lmao they'd fit right in

>Totti
Won't happen, will retire at Roma, has no reason to lose his one-club-man status
>Yaya Toure
Of the three, most likely to happen, but he'd have to take a pay cut and why do that when he could easily con one of the Milans into paying his wage, will end up there or wherever Mancini get's his next job since he loves him
>Ribery
Wouldn't leave, no connection to Brazil, Language Barrier, plus he's a Muslim so if he doesn't retire at Bayern he could earn a payday playing for one of the Middle-East clubs because they'd keep paying him long after his prime

Try harder Hue, Low Quality Bait

>one of the world's greatest club

LOL

>literally Nursing Home F.C.
top kek

Old age?

It's not bait, the club's president said that there was interest.
But their wages are too expensive, even for a team that sells overpriced youth like all the time.

>the club's president said

KEK, I have an interest in Gisele Bundchen, for sure I will end up fucking her

You don't lose your one-club-man status if ou cross the pond. That's counts as retiring.

I seriously doubt Totti would stop being a 1 club man to leave for Brazil

No, it doesn't

Xavi ruined it for no purpose, he had lot of money, had not reason to move to the MLS. Same with Gerrard

Pretty sure he is on a arab league, not on the MLS.
Point still stands, i don't know why would they ruin this status, they're already filthy rich.

Remember when Seedorf played against Bangu?

Man, those were crazy times.

EMPOLGOU

Remember when a dickhead amateur ref ruined his red-clear career because he left the field from the side the ref didn't want to?
Remember when he missed a penalty on the biggest match of the league and got refballed on the same match, almost costing them the g-5?
Remember when Oswaldo got exposed as a stacked team babby?
Holy shit, i miss Seedorf so much, why did he left >us to coach Milan when they were shit and he wasn't even a coach? He could've saved >our season.

Kek, this.