en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goywolf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One will kill you the other wont..

Kind of like niggers and whites

FPBP

>OP tries to bait people into agreeing with what he knows is a faulty analogy
>gets btfo

I kill them both because I'm always worried I'll get the color wrong. Pic related is perfectly safe, but I'm not taking any chances, it's what you get for being a mimic.

How did I get BTFO, you fucking retard? I agree with him.

You mean you weren't trying to bait people to sincerely indicate that two snakes which are not even in the same family have an equivalent relation to human subspecies? Whatever you say, lad. That just makes you a tard.

I wasn't trying to bait anyone, moron, I was just pointing out the liberals' hypocrisy.

Nah, you're a kike.

Butthurt is off the charts. Kys famalam

I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

>Point out the liberal hypocrisy
>By not knowing shit about what you're talking about
Okay

Red touches black you're ok Jack, red touches yellow and you're a dead fellow

we have no snakes here but the snake on the right seems to me to do more damage

Red and yellow, kill a fellow.

Red and black, friend of Jack.

If they are considered different species then they can not create fertile offspring.

the snake on the right is the deadly one

Yet you can still get fertile hybrids.

Not all definitions in biology are clear cut and species is one of them.

refers to "species" in animals
has a problem with "gender" and "race"

yellow next to red, you will not, not be dead

red next to yellow, you are a happy fellow

red next to black, deadly attack

black next to red, you'll never be dead

yellow next to black, not a deadly attack

black next to yellow, a deadly fellow

Not a snake expert, but can these two produce viable offspring?

Guys stop posting retarded things like this the species is determined if they can make fertile offspring it doesn't fucking matter what they look like. When you post images like that you just scream to everyone "look how stupid I am."

One is ABLE to kill you by being more naturally aggressive and genetically superior while the other snake simply can't compete and gets cucked by animals lower on the food chain.

red n yellow kill a fellow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf

go read the stormfront thread titled "Bad arguments for White Nationalism" or something OP

they explain why you are a dumbass

The bite of a coral snake may soon be more dangerous, in part because bites are so uncommon. Production of coral snake antivenom in the United States ceased because it is not profitable.

Yeah, if they are fertile hybrids then they are subspecies and the speciation nomenclature needs to be revised. The great thing about science is new information requires reassessment.

For anyone curious, the technical distinction between species is if the two populations remain distinct over time.

So you can have two species of grasshopper that technically CAN produce 100% viable offspring but have different courtship systems, and so never do.

Wolves and dogs have a reputation of being very grey area when it comes to species in the first place. However the OP picture I know for sure are incompatible. The picture with the wolf saying "very distinct species" is just a quote pulled out of someones ass in the first place.

Humans can all breed with each other with very high success when you actually find real evidence where humans are just incompatible then I'll give you some merit. But until then niggers will still be fucking your white women get used to it.

These species are highly related. The fact that these wolves can breed doesn't endorse whatever point you are trying to make.

Genetic variance occurs.

By traits which cannot be conclusively shown to be 100% objective, *we* draw the lines in the sand that divide them conceptually.

Arguing that they are "social constructs" as if it completely negates the underlying genetic difference is indeed retarded, but they are still "social constructs".

The genetic differences themselves are what we refer to when we speak of "race". Those genetic differences are observable. That shit is *not* a "social construct". As it happens, within the greater "social construct" of meme reality, we tend to call a certain portion of this genetic variance "stupid fucking niggers".

Basically, liberals are retarded within the context of their own argumentation, having dragged themselves to the level of semantics.

Yeah, see my other posts regarding OP. His point might be valid if he were trying to say niggers were a kind of gibbon that evolved to look like a human to scare predators.
Niggers and humans are very closely related. Just because they can produce fertile offspring does not necessarily mean they are the same species, and certainly not that they are the same subspecies.

fuck off autismo

>trying to prove a point using wikipedia

ok.

If they fuck, do they make mixed race baby snakes? No? Aight, lol

Kek

If you want to be disingenuous about it you could say left handed people, double jointed, webbed finger people are different species.

The differences you are talking about are incredibly slight.

White people are a subspecies of homo sapiens, its called homo sapiens sapiens. The first homo sapiens did evolve in africa, but it wasn't until we absorbed and replaced all of the rest of the homo genus that we became homo sapiens sapiens. There is no doubt that genetic backdrift into africa happened, which is why we can still breed with them, but that is partially due to us having a strong mitochondrial backbone that allows us to absorb largely varying genetic differences while creating viable offspring.

There's a race to the top, and the ones on top will always exert control over the rest of the "species" because they have more ability to do so, that's why they're on top.

Doesn't matter.

Genetic variance occurs, and in the greater meme reality we call a portion of this variance "stupid fucking niggers".

Yes, it's a social construct, so since we're taking this into critical theory, do you know what happens when you apply critical theory to itself?

>pic related

It castrates all meaning and value from any of the bullshit that comes out of anyone's mouth, including your own.

Now go empty all the blue pills into your mouth and swallow them with a fifth of cheap vodka.

RED AND BLACK
FRIEND OF JACK

RED AND YELLOW
KILL A FELLOW

LIVE IT.

Which one is "more evolved" than the other

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goywolf

neither, they're just different.

No such thing as more evolved.

Did you just flip over the checkers board?

You just devolved into saying the naming convention means nothing. You then made mentions of blue pills and castration.

You forgot to mention IDF and shills.

F I R S T P O S T

Red on yellow, kill a fellow.
Red on black, okay jack.

>trying to prove a point using wikipedia

ok.

>Did you just flip over the checkers board?
Yes.

And why would I do something like that?

Because by the power of critical theory we can all meme absence of meaning into anything. It's a two way street.

Racism is a social construct.

i think u might be retarded. You sound like a high school retard who strings together words he thinks are academic but in a totally incoherent way.

Science says these two things which appear similar are completely different. Men and women look completely different and yet people think the difference is social and not genetic.

I don't know what you mean by critical theory. As far as social constructs go racism is one. The Khran and the Kru may hate each other fiercely over "racial" distinctions. To you they are just a bunch of niggers.

LOL i think u are retarded. OP was saying that science proves these snakes are different species even though they look so similar. Liberals would likely agree that these snakes are different because "le science not le religion", but they have a double standard when it comes to gender which they say is a social construct.

You tried to take a bait when there wasn't even one. You really are a good goy.

Go read Jean Baudrillard and assorted philosophers, who are the fathers of Post-Modernism.

There is a level of irony here that left-wing academia is either aware of and deliberately ignores or they're completely oblivious to.

They're borrowing the foundations of their argument from philosophy that can just as easily be used against them.

Everything that isn't concrete, objective fucking reality is a "social construct", and introducing them into sociology as if they serve as a foundation that only you are ideologically entitled to is pretty god damned embarrassing.

"See a snake, grab the rake" is my motto.

Right up there with "If you're feeling beheady, grab the machete"

Can someone post the dog breeds pic?

This is going to get into word games so strap in. Gender is characteristics associated with sex but not fixed at sex. Things like musculature, passivity, nurturing are associated with gender. Actual sex is penis or vag.

You get into tumblerina territory if you start talking about xir/ xe and girl's penis. It just devolves into nonsense if you try to merge the two concepts.

So, in the best way I know how to translate concepts into arguments, because there is most likely someone out there who can express this better than I can...

>Race doesn't objectively exist. It's a social construct.
>"social constructs" do not objectively exist, they're "social constructs".
>I don't get it.
>Of course you don't.

I think we are just talking across each other and using word games.

If you want to make a point about species and race then you need to clearly define it. The default is the dictionary definition but if you want to ignore that then you need to specify.

Also I think you are using the term "social construct" as a term for not real.

I'm not interested in making a point about species and race.
I couldn't give the slightest of fucks about right/left wing politics, because it's all memes anyway.

This whole thread is about the topic of race and species, or the rather non relatedness of them.

Not sure what your point is then besides "It is all bullshit".

It's a false analogy.

>two snakes which are not even in the same family
Not only are they in the same family, they are the same species. However they are different subspecies.

Nice

I don't think OP was making some serious intellectual point but was pointing out the fact that the left has created so many words and constructs to make this distinction. You probably can say that he was making a superficial point, but it was pretty clear that he was anti left not baiting a reaction.

OP's post was an attempt (more or less) at saying that the left wing argument that "race doesn't objectively exist, it's a social construct" is stupid and wrong.

The thing is, the foundation of their argument is correct; race is a social construct, but when they attempt to use this as a reason that one shouldn't be racist they're falling flat on their face, having not actually understood the philosophy that they're basing their argument on.

I don't see how.

Religion is a tool used to divide and conquer
Race is a tool used to divide and conquer
Gender is a tool used to divide and conquer
Nationality is a tool used to divide and conquer

Your tendency toward tribalism is being used to divide and conquer you.

If you united with your neighbor instead of fighting him you could overthrow your masters.

Species is a gray area term in the first place. There is almost no real definitive way of determining a species other than if they can make fertile offspring. This gets all fucked when it comes to asexual lifeforms and no one really knows for sure if a new trait makes it a new species or just slightly different. There are no distinct lines in the first place for species other than the definition that they can produce fertile offspring and even that has it's own gray areas.

You can call niggers subspecies or whatever but at the end of the day we all know they are stupid and violent in general it doesn't matter if they are a species, subspecies or whatever.

>milk snake is from family Colubridae
>coral snakes are from family Elapidae
Oh wait.
>flag

Dog breeds are created artificially. There has been artificial selection for certain traits and deliberate attempts to prevent genetic mixing. Breeding is so strictly controlled that some breeds are guaranteed to have predictably serious health issues by age two.
Even the most severe natural human environments can't come close to such conditions.

Good post

are retards a wholly different species?
>chromosomally different
>different in appearance
>different in intelligence

>Dog breeds are created artificially.
And so are nation-states. LITERALLY social constructs.

There is still considerable travel and genetic mixing between most nation-states.

The only reason scientists won't admit that niggers aren't human is because if the civil unrest it will cause.

Imagine if the situation were reversed and you were the subhuman, and the niggers told you that you were less than them. You'd be pretty fucking pissed too, but niggers are prone to chimping out, so they'll do significantly more damage than you.

The minute niggers find out that they're subhuman is the day we get a Planet of the Apes tier chimpout.

Yeah, racial/ethnic differences do exist because we don't live in a vacuum devoid of context.

Just because it is a social construct doesn't make it any less real. I think what ever point you are trying to make would be clearer if you acknowledge that.

I think the problem is that some confuse race with immutable characteristics similar to species. Immutable on a human time scale anyway.

>Yeah, racial/ethnic differences do exist
Indeed, so any introduction of the words "social construct" into the debate is semantics-tier debate tactics, but they continually do this anyway, going so far as teaching students to use this embarrassingly stupid shit in debate at the university level.

we are all from the same species because there are no longer significant geographic, timely, and reproduction (post/pre-zygotic barriers) barriers that hold us back from mating. ANYONE can mate with ANYONE else on the planet now.

HOWEVER. If we decided to keep the fuck to ourselves for long periods of time, we would most definitely become different species.