Welcome to Cayde's after-hours-bar after-party extravaganza!

Welcome to Cayde's after-hours-bar after-party extravaganza!
Get some advice, rp action, drinks and dubs for today!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201546686/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201546686
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chek'd
Wat happened to the old thread? We were nowhere near bump/image limits??

Mantis

Doy og bli fodt på ny.

mods. pruned both us and waifu.

Mods

AILE user, can you hear me??

Shit. But we are here now!!!!

Mantis

she's dead, Jim.
we'll go as long as we can, yeah!

Well, they're gone but might come back soon. Keep posting

i was wondering what happened to the last thread

i was trying to flesh out my theories on cyber elves

>rp action

fucking get out

Pls continue

Mantis

anyway, I'll at least thank the mods for giving me enough of a break to eat those burgers!

Rave parties aren't allowed? Aw man that sucks

post more zero qts

So my theory is that cyber elves are merely batteries/energy sources given consciousness. Evident by their one-time use effects and roles.

However there exist better versions of the elves: Dark elf, baby elves, and (one I feel isn't recognized) reploid elves.

Put simply, expendable vs renewable entities.

Everything works out somehow.

Mantis

That makes sense

Mantis

Spoke to soon Ms. Jonk kek

Holy shit, wasnt expecting that. The mods got pissy and nuked it :v

True, given his unlimited potential though and the way he absorbed energy in X1, it really is a mystery.

I havent played Zero in a loooong time, but I never noticed that, that's when X started to have limited time. I always wondered that.

Maybe it was some sort of "astral projection" but for Reploids. Similar to the Sigma Virus, Light, or Wily.

O-oh, you just said what I said... Great minds think a like no?

What i posted in the last one

you won't hear me complaining! I managed to get a perfect fried egg for one of them.

Y-You like Rock Man too user?

There are dozens of us!!

Chekked.
Ahhh the simple joy of a perfectly cooked egg.
I love it!

Mantis

Expendables are self explanatory. But the consciousness part isn't. I think it was a by product that was allowed to stay because it was beneficial to the being who handled the elf. Even if just entertainment purposes.

Now Renewables are more difficult to explain because the only ones we see is the Dark elf, baby elves (which was revealed to be nothing more than infant copies of the dark elf), and X's cyber elf. Phantom too, if you want to include his easter egg appearance.

For Renewable elves, it obviously comes down to an energy source they can deplete without consequence, hence cyber X being able to guide Zero, return his Z saber, and render unconscious the entire rebel base. That last feat is nothing to scoff at.

The dark elf is also an enigma because of the energy output she managed to show: creating direct copies of itself, blatantly overpowering/fueling Elpizo, supplementing Omega. Not to mention the baby elves directly fought Zero right to the death.
Their death, i believe, is their energy source being compromised, no longer being able to sustain them.

all it needed was bacon, but it's... all in the freezer for some reason?

Oi op got banned, can i get a head count on the Rock Man Anons?

Got room for one more in here?

-Foot Fag Number 5

The energy source is key because X lost his body to Elpizo and suddenly had to be very conscious of his energy output and time.

Now the tricky part is explaining the cyber world and why elves retreat there.

Phantom (even tho it was an easter egg) clearly manifested his cyber elf, his consciousness into this world. So it makes me think that all reploids can project a cyber elf consciousness should they acquire enough power

Remind you, Phantom self destructed to kill Zero. And in the interest of self preservation I cannot believe he whole heatedly committed suicide. He reserved enough power to detach his consciousness into a nearby network or database.

I think its supposed to be there

Mantis

not when it's supposed to be in the burg!

Ok, just got banned then unbanned. Wat

Do you think the dark elf has ties to the same tech that fuled the Sigma Virus, Light and Wily?

I believe it may. I have no evidences to support this directly, or indirectly.

The timelines state that the cyber elf war took a toll on all elves and reploids. And this was approximately 100 years before the Z series began, obviously meaning that cyber elves were around and being improved upon.

I find it incredibly difficult to believe that the dark elf was the only self sustaining elf out there.

Reminder:
>dubs get lewt
>trips get Ace of Spades

I have a bizarre theory that renewable elves were the direct cause of the way because they ate all energy sources available. After all an elf typically has one goal to achieve and will do so when called upon.

So a renewable elf would continue to support itself then use available energy to extrapolate their goals.

This would already tax a post-war society tired out by countless sigma viruses and battles.

What was the premise of the Z series? Energy war between Neo arcadia and reploids.

That happened to me too.
Haha no!
So its raining yet again here. Seems like it starts at the beginning of my shift, and the sun comes out when I'm ready for bed. Smh

Mantis

Right, I had forgotten about that. So sometime after X6, cyber elves were either being made or very close to being made.

Really, the only one I can think of is Isoc, he was implied to being controlled by the "spirit" of Wily. And the Nightmare sounds like they may be related somehow, seeing as how they can become items too.

Would ya look at that, quads

No.
Was it thawed out, and somebody put it back in the freezer?

Mantis

*quints, damn auto correct

Quints Chekked!!
Holy smokes!!

Mantis

That's a pretty good theory, but where could they have gone? They don't show up or are implied to be in teh ZX series, despite cyber elves still being present.

Nice! What do i get Cayde?

Fuckin sweet, I know!

This

This what, friend?

nice get

So I feel that the cyber elf war was merely a mistake of unleashing new technology too fast. This is why we only see three renewable elves (dark and baby elves), because creating expendable elves would keep the energy consumption minimal and as needed.

As for how elves came to be, I also feel it was a derivative of the zero virus and sigma virus. They only effect reploids and they over-right that reploids consciousness. Elves are a projection of consciousness.

In ZX Giro died and went on as an elf. All the elves being controlled at end game too.

So maybe its been recognized that these elves are people and do feel pain. I mean they can already die, permanently. So it wouldn't be far fetched to "house" elves somewhere so they won't be neglected, abused, or outright used to death.

Now here's the real trick: the biometals. I believe these are offshoots, or progessions of elves.

I think its a weapon of some kind.

Mantis

Gjallahorn

Its a popular theory that biometals are direct manifestations of their original reploids and mechaniloids.

BUT we know the four guardians died in Neo Arcadia when Omega blew up. So that means no direct contact save for a cyber elf of them.

Same goes for the mechaniloids. We don't politely ask to make a biometal. Its model W's and their consciousness being fused.

So someone had to collect those elves and upload them into that biometal, someone had to make it a renewable source of energy or else its a one-time thing.

The dark elf would be a good candidate to supplement the development of such a biometal. Yet we never know where she went or if she's still alive.

Bump

Would you count X7 and 8 as canon? I wonder how the copy chip tech could be used to explain some stuff.

Makes sense about the elves.

Biometals i think are a progression too, it's just how did ciel get the minds of the Reploids back, especially Zero since he got blown to fuck on ragnarok

Looks like it. Maybe from destiny?

Thanks

I would very much like player Unknown battlegorunds I will do anything within reason post pics of my room or you can see my pets or you can see the pumpkins in my garden what ever you want

I just want a game for my quads

I'm poor as fuck dude, cant fufil that

The perfect argument to biometals are other biometals, namely the model W.

It doesn't have a consciousness that can be recognized but certainly empowers all who come across it. The only thing that resembles that were the baby elves. They were goal oriented, but not acutely aware of their actions per se. Which ties back to the Dark elf; her power is the only one that seems to just control and take action, regardless of the host.

Even tho I did not like the later X series games, I include them in continuity simply because they exist and I can draw conclusions upon them.

Yes the copy chip tech would probably be a precursor to elves, but then I feel all reploids can copy/write as need when needed. So it would have to be something BIG to create the elves, and it has to do with their remarkable abilities to better others, empower, defend, and more.

its okay Im just trying to get a game and I heard some people can get them buy posting pictures of cool stuff they have at thier house like I have a tortoise and got a game for posting a picture of it with a time stamp once I was just wondering If anyone was interested since I got quads

yea dude If I wast broke Id have you take a picture of whats in your refrigerator with a time stamp lol

Quints, actually.
I wish I could oblige you.

aw fuck I didnt even realize that never got quints b4 thats dope

As for getting the minds of reploids. I dont find it too far fetched to think the woman who is fond of elves wouldn't know how they work, behave, and think. I'm sure her time with Passy paid off.

The remaining four guardians could have simply pulled a Phantom and abandoned their body to a remote server, database, computer, something. If they can inhabit networks, they can upload themselves where they want, travel around like that. Ciel could have encountered them later in her life, but it doesn't explain how model X or Z came to be. Like you said, Zero went down with Weil's station; X either retreated to the cyberworld or perished.

So have a hunch she doesn't have their elves, instead she went on to create the biometals and merely named them X and Z in memory of those legendary figures.

Sorry bud, only nudes

Rules of Sup Forums

I also failed to mention that Ciel created Copy-X based on his blueprints. That would probably explain how she got biometals to be reality.
X is know for his copying, Biometals are very powerful copies of their former reploid's powers.

Well hello there

Uh, those were my quints, dont lie bud

>based on his blueprints on X.

sorry im getting tired

You want nudes from a guy?

Well that's how it works. Unless you do something weird, which can count depending on how weird it is

I'd do weird though, cause then you won't need to reveal your face

To add tangent to biometals, I find it odd that only the Z and X models were the only known models to merge together as they did.

I believe this ties back into ciel creating the biometals based on what she saw Zero accomplish and what she knew from X/Copy-X.
They'd be incomplete, ergo merge-able to yield a higher output.

While i have no evidences to support any of this, it is just feels more than a plot device.

Hey, do you rock man anons have discord?

Well, im tired and sleep beckons.

I would love to elaborate a little more, but definitely later.

good night anons

what "weird" things may I do?

Good night.
Thanks for coming

Anything weird

I can poor glue on my stomach

Do it with time stamp

ok

Here ya go

Needs more

ok what would ya like me to do?

also do you want another time stamp?

This was the rest of the bottle user

heres my link i can in case the thread 404's i can do more wierd stuff tho

kill yourself kid that was not you

Job well done? Realy want PUBG

every time

I put a time stamp tho

Could use some more weirs, but I promise that I'll buy it.

lurk more

for sure add me incase the thread dies but il do other shit what do you want me to do?

Idk, Dubs decide!

oh shit!

what does this mean?

Oh, well then you must put a bedsheet over you in a bath tub and cover yourself in any sauce you got

May I use a old towel I like all my bed sheets and prefer not to use them for this

Ok, also timestamp

kk be back in five ish

Also sent request to you on steam

Bump

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201546686

It had been done

Game will arrive next week, when I get my paycheck. You'll get it I promise