Well that was kino

Well that was kino

>yfw it had better Biblical references than Bat of Murder vs Man of Bald

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>I need to assemble a team of the most powerful mutants to remake the world with
>a man that can control all metal? perfect
>a woman who can control all weather? amazing
>a woman who can make a purple sword that cuts through anything? yeah sure
>a man who can fly but only using actual bird wings? boi pussy

HEY GUYS WANNA TALK ABOUT SUPERHERO MOVIES XD

Did I interrupt your baneposting or your star cucks threads?

>quiet magneto scenes
>that fucking scene where he's about to murder all of his coworkers
>suddenly power rangers villains show up
>"who da F*CK are u???"
>"Ahhhh after ten thousand years I'm free! Time to conquer earth!"

They're a big part of the movie industry

It wasn't really though, was it OP.

If you want to talk about superhero movies can I suggest you try introducing some more interesting and novel ideas for discussion rather than lazy meme posts

is that a gayest to kino ranking

For you.

it was fun when kino actually meant something. Sup Forums has the habit of running memes to the ground to the point where autists literally make threads saying just "kino". I guess they need le funi 4chin word xD

I assure you, kino still means cinema.

I'm sorry shitposting hurt your feelings.

You are confused or projecting. There is no "hurt feelings" going on, it is pointing out that Sup Forums has the single biggest normie base on Sup Forums and what do normies do? They run jokes into the ground.

no it doesnt. this user said it well there's no such thing as "reddit boogeyman"

The nukes scene was great. They really should have made it into a two part movies like what Marvel is doing with Thanos. jlaw was fucking horrible.

This was the best capeshit of the year. I hate that it gets zero discussion because people are so caught up in their imaginary Marvel Studios vs DC movies war.

when is this trash coming out on bluray
feels like it's been years since it was in theaters

SWEET

It was specially dumb because he asked Psylocke about powerful mutants, and she was like "I know just the guy" only for him to turn out to be fucking Angel, really? Literally any X-Men would have been better. Even Cyclops's useless brother.

>The nukes scene was great
Wrong. The nukes scene COULD'VE been great, but it was ruined when apoc just put them all in space like an idiot, instead of destroying the world with it LIKE HE WANTED TO DO. He shot himself in the foot and chose to make getting what he wanted as hard as possible for no reason.

Everyone forgets the middle child. Fox needs better marketing. They should get the Deadpool guys