youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak
cnet.com/news/john-oliver-new-net-neutrality-rant-crashes-fcc-site-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fcc comments part 2, take some time to be an asshole

Commented. Let's bump this bread

>when john oliver gives a personal army request

can I get a tldr
what is this

that fucker told Sup Forums and Reddit to 'save net neutrality' and retards are giving him attention

what is net neutrality?

watch the youtube video

youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak

twenty min?
can't you just tell me what it is

He does in the first 5

net neutrality basically prevents those fuckwads who give you internet (verizon, comcast etc} from messing with the speeds of different sites to force you or the people who run those sites to pay them more money

Bumpity. Do this shit.

>"Personal Army"
Its almost like this doesn't affect you in anyway.

yeah so this sounds bad. I'll comment, what else should we do to get the message out

bump

Just tell people. facebook or whatever social media you use.

bump

I watched his video and filled out the form but didnt do it for him because fuck john oliver. I just like muh internet

lel the fcc site went down today

cnet.com/news/john-oliver-new-net-neutrality-rant-crashes-fcc-site-again/

Thats fine. you do you. thanks for filling it out.

>again
Kek

does anyone else not believe that it was a DDoS?
I mean, come on.

Can someone explain filling out the form?

go to the 16 minute mark

like what?

see

you go to the gofccyourself website
you see the listing
you click "Express"
under "proceedings" write 17-108
then fill out the rest and say you want net neutrality. easy peasy

Sup Forums actually supporting this is cringe as fuck. The isp's will never give neutrality no matter what the law says. We already had a net neutrality law in place but we're still subjected to tiered pricing plans. Now the FCC makes a kickback on that profit and y'all want to stand up for that?

Okay, there were just some terms they wanted me to fill in at the top of the form I was confused about

fuck off verizon

Post the RMS version.

Honestly fuck john Oliver.
I didagree with the net neutrality ban but I also hate that fucking faggot.
Instead of doing things Johns way, lets do things Sup Forums's way.
Lets summon the lord of kek one more time to fucking wreck this net neutrality ban bullshit.
Lets make Oliver look like a fucking faghot and save the day because thats what Sup Forums does.
This isn't a request for a personal army. This is a request for Sup Forums tards everywhere to save the one thing we all share.
Lets fucking go

hit submit and see what you missed.

[citation needed]
nothing in that rambling incoherent tirade made any sense. Why wouldn't we want this?
ISP shill fuck off
get out mr pai

I'll save you 20 minutes
Pretty much net neutrality is the notion that internet service providers should not be able to alter download speeds of internet content.
ie charter slows down your internet speed when you want to watch netflix because it is competing with charter's cable

You sir are a fucking retard

Disagree*

Do it! screen shot your comment and show let the keks begin.

You want the net neutrality act banned?

This. Please this

trumpkin salty that john shits on his god-daddy

i have faith in kek, but my faith is weak

Yea fuck that limey cunt and fuck any newfag who does some cuck's dirty work
I'm all in for a good ole fashion rollick

wat suggest friendo

It was a hug of death, most likely. In ancient terms, it was slashdotted. Lots of people visiting a site can unintentionally DoS it. Pic related.

kek

FUCCK REDDIT

No dude, I hated John far before I even knew who trump was. John is a fuckin faggot little bitch and I don't support the ban either.

it's still up and running

YEAH, WHAT HE SAID

>When you're so Sup Forums you go reddit

I'm not from reddit.

Is there a limit to comments being submitted? If not, a webapp/tampermonkey script can be created to automate some rickroll comments along with ascii art dicks.

Alright faggots first thing is first we need to find a way to drop the FCC a peice of our mind.
We could always start a petition to stop the ban on net neutrality and getvthat shit going far and wide.
Any volunteers?

It did say WAS down. As in, at some point, it went down, but no longer is down.

Guys go ahead and hate john but you can still put in a comment. Leave a mark, put Sup Forums in it. take credit.

Do I really have to go dig up all the proofs for you? Jesus kids are lazy these days. I miss the days when the internet was full of computer literate people.

Everyone look it´s the retard gang

Hate him or not, it's still important and he reaches out to a few million people.
Can we do the same?

net neutrality is only good for other jewish companies I don't like. Punish comcast and help netflix benefit through government intervention. The whole reason it came to law was netflix lobbied the government until they passed a law that made them be able fuck over isps by raping their bandwidth without paying them for it.

No, because none of what you said makes any sense. Speak English, Pajeet.

.....it's also good for Sup Forums, but okay

wtf do you want to do?

do what john oliver wants you to do then say you didnt!?

the extra costs will passed to the consumer dumbass

this thread is all talkerino and no do

That's not true in the slightest. You should just lurk because posting clearly isn't your forte.

Wait a second do you support the net neutrality ban or are you just mad that everybody hates John oliver

horse shit comcast makes you pay for it either way you retard.

You are a fucking idiot.

I have a compsci degree you little faggot and write software 5 days a week everyday of my life

Should we go after the companies themselves, or would that make them easier to sympathize with?

maybe because Sup Forums was blacklisted by a att before but government intervention into markets always end it shit no matter what honest means they start with

NYPA

checked.

We live in a shitty liberal country the liberals and the liberal media would never side with big business especially when it is against what the libs want. Lets use those liberal faggots for our own good

Come on you guys take 5 mins to be an asshole. screen shot your keks if they are good enough.

And if this goes through Netflix will make you pay too .

actually the liberals are exactly NOT the problem when it comes to net neutrality.

That's not accurate; kys.

So get CNN to take an anti-corp stance on it?

Liberals sided with corporations though. They sided with netflix, a jewish controlled media company and put their thumb on ISP's, the fucking companies that give us internet. Who the fuck wants the government to regulate ISPs??? Like it isn't bad enough have a company control our internet you want the government to have a hand in running it to??

fuck you skeletor

I haven't had a lot of love for liberals as of late, but what this user said.

That's something a skeleton would say. ..

left pinko fags cant even make a counter-argument.

Shill spotted

lmfao RHQ thanks for the laugh m8

PAID NETFLIX SHILL MODS MODS MODS

Dude, wake the fuck up.
ISPs are the robber barons of the new age
at this point access to the Internet is almost a necessity, and having Comcast bend you over a barrel is basically equivalent to getting rid of net neutrality. the US already is lagging in Internet speeds because of shitty ISPs- what incentive will they have to improve without net neutrality? the answer is none. It won't speed up our internet, hell it might slow it down, and it won't help literally anyone besides ISPs.

So you're a javascript "coder" named pajeet and think your shitty appeal to authority gives you the right to just blatantly misrepresent facts as if the ISPs are the good guys in all this? They're just trying to double dip, as they're already paid transit fees and such, but ALSO want to pass the buck to the consumer, while fucking any competition in the process. You want to give the ISPs MORE ability to control the market, when they already have regional monopolies? Go fuck yourself. Go suck that sweet Rockefeller dick back in India where this shit is allowed and people still live in tenement housing and shit in the streets.

don't be a newfriend, roodey-poo

And I'm guessing it's nurble nurble government nurble nurble that's the reason that the US has half the speed of most other developed countries at double or more the price?

You have been visited by Fisty Jambles.
You must comment and say "no jimmy no" or he will fist your asshole while licking your taint

The government cant fucking make anything better. You want to talk about fucking robber barons? The USA government, the ones who send you to die in pointless wars and take most your money through taxation while spending trillions we don't have. You want THEM to control your internet? What the fuck did comcast do other than provide shitty customer service and high prices?