Hey Sup Forumsros, i need help

Hey Sup Forumsros, i need help

My girlfriend of exactly one year left yesterday...exactly on our anniversary...

I spent the entire day and:
>Bought her jewelry
>Bought her stuffed unicorn (she loves unicorns)
>Took her out to Red Lobster, spend $20 on her entree alone
>Spent the day over at her place
>Had sex anyway she wanted and she got to try positions she liked
>Overall great day

Then she unofficially left me later that night by blocking me on everything including my number. I have a really bad self harm punishment problem and she called the cops when I relapsed.

But she lives down the road from me and I have her Mom's number as well as a big handful of her personal info.

What do I do?

get on with your life and stop being such a faggot hung up on one pussy.

move on

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

What you should do is try your best to recover from this and conrinue to live your life. I had a similar experience but I never resorted to "revenge" the world is already cruel enough, you dont need to contribute anymore. Let her suffer her own loss and do the best thing you can do and continue to live your life by bot giving in. Its never easy. It takes time. But I believe in you OP.

you obviously want us to ask you to post her mom's number as well as her info so why don't you just do it faygit?

Also move on

YOU CHOOSE THE BLUE PILL: You decide its not worth going on. One shitty human's opinion of you means more than the opinion you have of yourself. The value of your existence could never be more clear. You could not possibly accomplish anything good with the rest of your time on earth. You die.

-- OR --

YOU CHOOSE THE RED PILL: You realize that one person's opinion of you is worth less than shit. You find out who you are and stop relying on others. You discover that you are fucking awesome. You do what you enjoy, you are happy. Suddenly much better people are attracted to you. You live and you're glad you weren't stuck with that trashbag ex gf of yours. You can't even remember her name now.

This sums it up.
If she leaves you, then it wasn't going to work. Stop being a pussy and cutting yourself. Nobody is going to want to be with you if you are a self-harming, narcissistic twat.
Start working on yourself and build something you can show and be confident about. Once that happens, the right girl(s) will flock to you.

Better yourself starting right now.

Unlike everyone else on Sup Forums, I won't just call you a faggot and get over it. That's just not how feelings work, and that is a very shitty situation to just move on from so quickly.
I recommend you don't talk to her. She lives down the street from you, but you can't give in to the temptation to see her.
Try going out. Take long drives without a real destination. Call up some friends. Do things that you enjoy. Eventually, you will wake up and your first thought won't be of her.
It will hurt, user, but you will get over it, over her. You can get someone better, you just have to focus on bettering yourself. The right person will come along when you do that.

I feel you bro, but do 1 of 2 things for yourself. Either get closure and find out asap why she left you or return the favor by blocking/removing her from every and anything she may have forgotten.

Then you wait and try your best to move on, but I'm sure you know that it's gonna suck for a long time.

You took her to red lobster? That's like the Nickelback of "fancy restaurants". She could easily do better.

Demand unicorns and jewelry back.

Dump her nudes

yo that bitch would be done.... like overcooked hamburger helper

checked.
But I don't really want to do that to her, she was nice to me once upon a time

what did you do wrong?

but youre not really doing it 'to her'
youre doing it to her files.
totally different

post nudes faggot, you know you want revenge

well she is being a bitch now

I don't know. She has a lot of mental issues herself and some BDSM and DDLG stuff that i was the only person she trusted with and everything. I still have her pacifier

her files don't have mental issues. leak them

sometimes people flip out on the person they actually let get to know them. theyd prefer to hide the shit and never let anyone know. literally had an ex confess getting caught at work researching gender identity mixup shit then the next day shes all crying because she was honest and trusted me like the friends i thought we were and then she bailed on the whole thing.

of course, in the end i think 'bullet dodged' but fuck what a waste of time and energy. thats the kicker. but whatever. done and gone.

i regret wiping the drives with her nudes.

oh well. integrity lol.

Find a new girl. It will help you forget. Get over it what are you 14?

Wow OP 20 on her entree so impressive that's such a loss. Fucking faggot.