Feels thread

Feels thread.

What's her name user?

The one you miss the most.

I'll start.

Carolyn.

It kills me that we aren't going to be together long term.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ1vT0aPcYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Laurie

What happened user?

Melissa.

She wants him, not me.

Not much, only a few nights.

I wasnt her type.

She's so gorgeous. She found love and is about to have a kid.

Francesca, think about chugging a can of foam sealant just remembering her.

Same here

OP here.

Shitty buzz man.

Carolyn and I rekindled an old flame seven months ago that had originally started 13 years ago after not having regular communication for eight years.

I recently put an end to it because there are too many things that would keep us from working.

It kills me every time I think it about.

Op you're a faggot, but I know your pain. The one that you love the most but know is best without you is the most cuck move but the best

Self-loathing
Just kidding I am Mexican
It is all religion now

Gotta stay drunk so it's easier to deal with thinking about her.

Shut the fuck up, I voted for trump but still like my tacos

OP here. Definitely a faggot. The love I feel for that woman is deeper than any feeling I've ever had for another human being and not being together is hell.

Can't do it. Already have an addictive personality. Don't want to rely on chemicals.

Camille
Got led on
Legit wanted to marry her
Well... y'all know how it ends

Makayla. I've been alone ever since she left. My anxiety is worse than it has ever been and it makes leaving the house and meeting people extremely difficult. I think about killing myself everyday. Not because of her, but because of how useless and scared I feel without someone. Not necessarily a gf, but even just a friend would be nice.

It's normal to feel sad about it because you're alone. It will go away and even change into positive thoughts if you find another girl you love i guess.

I still have not fmp thats why thinking about laurie hurts me so bad i guess.

hannah found out she was cheating yesterday after 3 years. Alcohol is my best friend rn

Gabriela. She was a uper slut.i just can't forget about her.
I feel so much anger and hate. I might actually commit a murder.

We ALL have that one white T-bird in our lives.

I don't know if it'll ever go away. I've loved her for more than a decade and the first time it didn't work all I did was learn to shove the feelings as deep down as possible and pretend she never was real.

Took me years to get to that point where a passing thought of her didn't send a pang of heartache ripping through my body.

Just don't become an alcoholic Sup Forumsrother.

Do it and livestream it and post it.

broke up with me after 3 years because it took her 3 years to decide we weren't compatible. (she asked me to marry her like a month before breaking up with me)
fucking kek. been a year and it still pisses me off. at least i stopped getting panic attacks all the time.

She is at her family's city at the moment. Been trying to convince her to come back to her house but she is pretty afraid. Developed panic syndrome and is currently on meds. She knows me very well and knows she won't last long so she is avoiding me.

I know op, I truly do. But I have found new love and it has soften the blow of the past love to the point I rarely think of her. Then a bitch of an op has to put shit like this up and kick me in the feels balls. Now I have to stalk her on Facebook and make her life a living he'll, you happy op!

Have you been with someone else since then?

Dafne

>went to Seattle for for a regional event in highschool
>meet the most amazing girl and ditched my highschool class to spend time with her
>go through and do everything Seattle has to offer with her
>dont even fuck, i just want to hold her
>never see her again
>constantly dream of her

Shona.... That woman messed me up in more ways than one but I'd still go back in a heartbeat...

I only called it off a couple weeks ago. Haven't been with anyone since then.

I had been with other women after it didn;t work out the first time all those years ago.

You gotta get her user. Do God's work.

I doubt I'll ever find another woman I love as much as Carolyn. I may find another to love but it won't be like it is with her.

Need to turn that into a novel or a screen play user.

Yeah, right?
She took everything from me. I can't trust none now. I can't sleep since the begining of the year. You can't probably imagine how shit is my life. She can't walk away from me, that whore. I loved her like she was the sun and I was planet earth and she fucked me over?
I gonna shoot her right in the face

We all support you user.

Just do it publicly.

I user to be like you guys, loved a girl to death and she left me like i was nothing but i moved on and I'm feeling pretty good now, i came to the point where i don't even think of her anymore, i wouldn't even want her back.

You gotta believe in life after love
Sup Forumsrothers, it is so worth it.

Jessie.

Ariella. It fucking sucks we can't stay together after college, we're just going in opposite directions and I can't do shit about it.

Ashten.

Even though we both seem like we're together, she constantly mentions the girl she likes all the time. I feel like I'm putting effort into nothing and eventually this is all gonna come back to hurt me

Erin or Hannah

two girls who are infinitely gorgeous yet I don't know what to say to get them to notice me and my confidence is constantly 0 which doesn't help

Make a move.

>Tessa
Moved to a new town. New school, new people, new friends. I gave it all to be with her. And now she's dating some Chad, while I'm stuck in this shithole.
Life's a bitch.

It's stupid cause we fuck and yet it seems like when we're together she cares but the moment we're not (and sometimes when we are together too) she immediately just talks about how much she likes this girl and wants to be with her

Threesome

Ashley. Died almost a year ago in her sleep.

Rose, she was really into me back then and now that my late puberty peaked she's not that into me. Wish I made the right move sooner, now it's too little too late. Fuck I just want to move on.

That sucks user.

Did you get the chance to be with her?

Niki

Olivia.
I kept pushing her away on accident. Now she doesn't want to be around me anymore.

momoko

Tracy

Jasmine. I called her Jazzy.
We liked to rollerskate even though I didn't really know how. In the 8 months we were together she taught me a lot of things, including skating. I ended up able to use rollerblades.
At the time I was very against many things she did and I had gone my whole life without being properly medicated. I was a psychotic, anxious, depressed freak and I ended up yelling at her for things that were my fault.
Not too long after we broke up, I had a falling out with myself and ended up with a six inch long, two inch deep laceration on my forearm accompanied by many other cuts, all vertical. I self inflicted them. Two years later and I'm doing the same things she was. If she hadn't moved across the state, I'd ask for a second chance. If I had a car I'd visit her, maybe pick her up and go on a date, maybe even to that roller rink we first met at.

I did. She wanted me to move to CO to be with her. I should have, but I didn't because I thought we had all the time in the world.

Well, mine's kinda a guy, but his name's Mark. We stopped talking after a bunch of shit happened. It's a long story, and it's mainly his fault for how it ended. If you guys want to hear it, I'll greentext that shit.

Grab your balls and make a move.

Liz. The one I want and can't have

Life is a preposterous horror user.

I miss you Allison

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ1vT0aPcYE

Caitlinn.

I'm 33 and think about her every day. It's my fault.

rose

Whitney. Fuck, I hate missing you. I don't understand why you haven't atleast said "hi" or something

Kimmie....shes the best

Huora

I know how you feel.

Carolyn spent seven years in an abusive relationship after things didn't work out between us the first time.

I feel immense guilt that I didn't man up the first time and be with her. I'm not saying we would have lived happily ever after but all of the shit that piece of garbage put her through would never have happened and she wouldn't now bear the mental scars of those events.

greentext it

Hannah.
She hasn't left yet. She will leave too though; just like all of my friends and family.

Madi.
I'm in a relationship that I don't want to be in but I don't want to hurt my girlfriends feelings. But I also just don't want to be in a relationship right now overall.
Then this girl comes into my life and we are so alike. I don't know what I want but I think I'm falling for her. Unfortunately one of my friends likes her too and she likes him back. But he is in a relationship as well.

Next feels thread I'll tell the story of my 4 year e-romance gone bad, look forward to it guys

Ah fuck it, I'll greentext anyway.
>be me, 17 at the time, gay af
>never really had a bf
>talking to Mark right on New Years and he says that he wanted to ask me out
>I was genuinely surprised, as I never thought I'd be even remotely attractive to anyone.
>So I accept, and the first two weeks are rather good.
>on second week, Mark starts acting suicidal
>I manage to convince him not to do it, but this wouldn't be the the last time something like this came up.
>He repeatedly pulls the suicidal act on me, and I keep falling for it, convincing him not to go through with it.
>At around April, I've already caught onto his act
>I finally push him away, tell him I'm done talking to him until further notice.
>A few months later, he tries to text me and act like he still cares for me.
>Luckily, I'm smart enough to see through it and I tell him outright not to fucking speak to me again.

It's been a year since the april stuff happened, and I'm actually glad that I cut ties with Mark. I was able to stop the whole thing before it could get too horrid.

Brittany

It may hurt but you made the smart move.

I'm so sorry Jessi. I was a selfish prick and God knows I wish I could take it all back. Take you back.

God Speed anons.

bump for science

Yeah, it was probably the best move I could've made in that situation.

Bumping for dr science

roll

I just don't get it. Why won't she say something to me? We were together for so long, and now she won't even fucking check to see if I'm still alive

how did this roll treat you?

Jess

best friends for two years, dated for two years, haven't spoken in almost two years

we just sorta slowly fell away from each other after she graduated (I still had a year & a half left of school). She ended up deciding she wanted something open. I know I'm relatively possessive/jealous and that it'd become a trainwreck in a hurry, was open about it, and that's when we split.

haven't been interested in anybody since, because I just haven't found anybody I click with on that level. She was into AI and game dev, netsec was more my thing. She was a huge sega fangirl, I went full nintendo. She sang soprano 1, I sang bass 2. She was a mild furry (ears/collar/clip-tail), I found that kinda hot. She shared my sense of humor. A million little things that I don't know that I'll find again, but I'm still glad I had for awhile

I just haven't managed to get myself off my ass and go meet people again.

Kennedy

Don't think she even has any interest in being more than just friends even though we were in love in middle school. Afraid to tell her how I really feel.

I think she might have just forgotten how to contact you, or she may be busy at the moment. She could be swamped with personal issues for all we know. The best solution I can think of for you, brohamon, is to just wait it out and do other things. If she contacts you, that's cool. If she doesn't, then you just gotta keep your patience up diddly dang famalam.

just do it user you might have a chance

14 years ago i met my first big love. we had a long distance relationship, i was 17, she was 15. so it couldnt last that long. after a bit more than a year i quit because she was too jealous...

ever since i regret it was over. still thinking about her and how it could have turned out if it wasnt for the distance...
all my relationships since then were less satisfying.

now ive met this new girl... she reminds me a lot of my first love. quite much the same personality, same looks, same age-gap... she even seems into me.

problem: she was raped and heavily misstreated by her ex- and only boyfriend. shes traumatised as fuck. shes affraid of hugs with men. shes bullemic, depressed and sometimes suicidal... tho shes so cute and lovely and cares so much about me... don't know what to do.

what do?

Her name is ________.
Reason it's empty is because no one I've got with comes close to me wanting to be with them.
I think it will never fill even if it's long term.
So I just hit and quit after awhile. I'm just waiting for that feeling that she is the one type deal. The relationships if I choose to get into just are Filler Relations till I stumble upon that special woman that actually makes me feel something than just a slam piece.

Alexis, fuck.
Love her so much.

Rachel. She was my social experiment girl. Only girl I know to this day to have similar taste , down to a t, in music as I. Feels bad that I fucked it up.

Malerie.

Ive carved hearts into trees and skin for that name...let alone that love.

Id die for her.

You should tell her how you feel. Even if she doesn't reciprocate, you won't regret opening up instead of bottling your feelings up.

You should try to help her through the trauma, give her some outlet to express her feelings to. Needless to say, don't try to do anything she's too uncomfortable with and tread a little carefully.

I think you should get out there and just try to connect with people. Another idea would be to try to get in contact with her and try to be just friendly with her. Rekindle the friendship you both had, y'know?

We were together for 4 years. I know it's been months but I feel like she's never going to talk to me again. I miss my best friend

Liz

She was my first everything. First kiss, first person I had sex with, first love.

We met in college. I've been constantly thinking about Liz since the day we met.

We had so many great memories, but she ended it. She never gave a clear cut explanation, but if I had to put my finger on it, I think she thought she could do better. Frankly, she certainly could have.

She was amazing.

I know I was a bit blinded by the rose color glasses. She had her problems. She always put me down, had no friends, suffered from depression, and got sucked into the crazier side of feminism.

After she broke up with me, I became bitter and angry. It fundamentally changed who I was. She never put anyone else before herself. She was selfish. I don't blame her for that, though. She taught me that you have to be selfish to get what you want.

I'm with another girl now. It's just not the same. I think of Liz every day... more than I think about the girl I'm with now. I know I'm fucking scum. This new girl loves me more than Liz ever did and I just can't bring myself to feel the same way.

>April
>she's the cutest girl i've ever dated
>we couldn't get along together over the last months
>broke up
>she's with another guy and I'm with another girl
>I still fuckin' love her

Elizabeth from Huntsville
I'm not confused or broken up about it
But damn it was she fun

I understand how that feels, a friend seemingly disappearing from your life altogether. But still, the best solution for now is to just give her time. I bet she'll have some free time to meme around with you soon, pal.

>my name
kek

My friends
They all forgot about me despite how hard I tried to hang around them
They found someone they like better and they don't talk to me anymore.

L, got cucked by some dude in a band
I was on top, had 3 girls ready to date me at all times, but i chose her when she was nerdy and no one liked her.
She became popular and i fell out of popularity because i was spending all my time with her
then she met some dude at a concert and left me
Now im a loser with no friends and no girl until i go back to college, feels bad.

The girl downstairs

Don't know her name but somehow I caught feelings for her

Tried to confront her but she shows no feelings for me, not even friendly

I wanted it to work out more than anything in the world but I hardly see her and I'm naturally bad with women

Taylor. Taylor Minion.

Kennedy.
Prettiest girl I think I've ever seen/known. And for some reason she seemed like she was in to me. I look alright but I wasn't smoking hot or anything.
She was a great singer and musician, and the prettiest eyes that changed color a lot.
Well, she led me on. Never would let us get serious "because of my age," but as soon as she turned 18 she ran away and married a guy older than me. Has a kid with him, but he honestly has treated her bad, and the kid is constantly sick.

And honestly, if she left him and asked me to be back in her life, I'd probably say yes. Because I'm a damned fool

Lea
lives 350 miles away from me
most beautiful girl i've ever known

That sounds shitty man. I think that if all your friends are just willing to ditch you for someone else, you should find better people to hang around. Maybe you'll find people who don't sound as shallow as your old pals.

Again, that's a real shit situation. I think you should try to find someone else to spend your time with. Another idea though, you could try to talk to your gf who get you cucked and inquire about why she cucked you for someone at a concert.

Maybe try inviting her for coffee with a few friends and try to get acquainted a bit?

You should try to contact her and see what the situation is for her and the kid and try to help them out if it's an abusive household for the child and her.