Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Im going to California. And some people told me Los Ángeles downtown is dangerous and that i will be assaulted or robbed.
So what do you think?any locals here to share green texts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R6UNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a local but I've been to LA a few times- downtown really isn't dangerous at all during the day (not sure about the night). Just keep an eye out for anything weird and you'll probably be fine.

It is just like any other major city?
I mean ,maybe, like Houston or San Antonio?

basically dont wander around skid row at night

I think you travel to New York City. Over here we're not liberal lunatics like those communists, we're safe and you don't even need a car to travel around New York City

No worse than most cities. Main areas safe even after dusk. Avoid side streets.

The areas reguarded as downtown are generally a shithole littered with the most vile homeless & nig nogs on the face of the earth.. That said, no, you aren't going to be fucking assaulted or robbed unless you're flagrantly autistic.
Stick to hollywood/sunset/beverly and you can have a fun touristy time. Go to Santa Monica pier if you want a novel beach experience without fun interactions with the degenerate sprawl, Venice if you don't mind that.

As a local, it's generally safe within the downtown area. However, like some others have stated, stay out of the side streets, especially at night. If you can, also avoid the west and east sides of downtown. Those places are bad and just looking at the various buildings that have extra railing guards to their windows and doors gives you the feeling of being susceptible to anything happening at any time, gang-wise at least.

People talk about how gross and awful LA is but 9/10 are middle American lards who visited on business or something and didn't delve into anything cool or pertaining to their interests. Look shit up, seek it out and experience it for yourself.

More like Houston than San Antonio, but not a lot like Houston.

Kinda like if you combined Austin Houston and Dallas into one

Thanks anons
Now i know what to do.

Are you all just scared shitless of each other all the time? Fucking 'muricans...

Theres a lot of homeless people nowadays

The problem with downtown LA is that one block it could be hipster faggot condoville then a couple of blocks over is fucking skid row. You better not go wandering around at night unless you know exactly where you are or where you're going and how to get there without taking a wrong side street or you might end up being raped by a bum.

Accurate

>be at work filming bullshit
>talking to movie cop
>hey cop look at that crackhead in the street
>so
>almost got hit by car
>too bad car missed, now look
>crackhead is taking a shit in middle of street
>hey user, you want the rest of this doughnut

california is a nigger-filled shithole

>be naive 17 year old white girl
>go to bank just outside downtownm atm
>get kidnapped by nigger crackhead
>give him money, drive him around
>park on street in downtown
>get throat slashed by nigger crackhead

archive.is/R6UNI

I find it has more of a spic problem than nigs.

Hottest women in the US tho. God damn I still remember when I first moved there and went to get groceries. Literally three of the hottest white chicks I have ever seen all in Daisy Dukes and a bikini top pushing carts around. They weren't even together that is how they shop.

>be downtown
>be walking, see bike rider approaching
>move to side leave plenty of room
>bike rider throws knee out and hits user with it
>user stunned, WTF, was that accident
>look at bike rider, not an accident, it's a nigger
>chase after nig nog but can't catch
>TIL niggers really are fast

>California has a nigger population half the national average
>Even in Compton niggers are being run out by illegal aliens

You literally don't have a clue.

you can live there if you like it, faggot
i lived there. i have a clue. it's a nigger-filled shithole

>go to DMV, line out the door, all Mexicans
>go to park, all Mexicans, trash all over the place
>go to beach, fat fucking Mexicans swimming in water with tee shirts on, thousands and thousands
>go to Santa Monica pier, how can a structure hold so many beaners?
>be downtown, on Broadway, beaners selling Chinese crap, cheap suits, shitty electronics
>directly next door is Urban Outfitters, sleek, hipster, corporate, expensive, well maintained
>beanshops about to get gentrified the fuck out
>see hot Mex chick, 4 kids behind her
>get in fight with beaner in downtown, beaners appear out of nowhere, drop from rooftops, now 15 to 1 fight, never fight beans

I was working in DTLA one day and I'm in a gas station, little shitty place on alameda and all of a sudden i smell blood and i can hear this lil white crack whore going damn he fucked me up and I look over and her face is straight busted bleeding a ton so she mumbles to herself some shit and walks out. I finish up in there and walk to my car and i see her hugging and kissing some cracked out nigger going oh I'm sorry daddy blah blah blah. Same gas station i saw some nig hop out of a brand new vette and proceeds to spout off what sounded like fluent german and finish his sentence with "y'all motherfuckers ain't gon know what to do once I'm sober." Good times