I just realized that when we die everything we remember and all of our experiences will be lost in time like tears in...

I just realized that when we die everything we remember and all of our experiences will be lost in time like tears in the rain. Whats even the point of living if none of it matters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The point is to enjoy what you can while you have time, there are no second chances so make it count, user

you've been living for how long now

The answer is dont think about it

Because Living is fun
>inb4 my life is shit
So what improve it, go do some coke, sell some coke, fuck a whore, shoot someone, live on the edge. Shit just live for fucks sake do something different or fun or don't get a job live happily. You're the only one stopping you dude.

just realise how lucky you are to be a human rather than an ass parasite

It's the most liberating feeling.

People think like that's an oppressive truth, but it's opposite. Your life is so special because it exists for so short a time. Any mistake or failure is a speck of existence, any triumph or success validates the whole experience. We never truly disappear, and doing something constructive in spite of entropy and decay makes life worth living, if only to defy the natural order.

Live a little user

user never black pill like this

I'm 20

You won't die OP. The technological Singularity is coming. Technology will save us all.

Reincarnation

Thats not real

How does that help me. We'll all be dead before that

how to survive without a job

And the sequel is out soon

youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I&t=

You are beginning from the false premise that information can be lost from the universe. Hawking proved this does not, can not, happen.

The experiences of your life are transformed. They go on. You go with them.

No. Crazy things are gonna start happening in just the next few decades. If you can live for another 15 years, than you will live forever.

cuz you can't jack off when ur ded

What will out live you is the effect you had on the world and people around you. Be kind and courteous to others because life is shit, why make it worse for someone else?

> inb4 ur a faggot

I don't think you are a faggot. I think you are a wise person. Who says wise things.

When you die time becomes a suggestion, as it will remain relative to whatever is left of your consciousness and not necessarily to the world you left behind post-mortum. Ergo as long as the memory existed at some point in time they may always be revisited... in lay man's terms you're going to be a jumbled mess when you die, but nothing remains lost forever, if you want it bad enough there shouldn't be anything stopping you from retrieving your precious life experiences.

> 20 and just realizing this
I actually think OP might be an ass parasite.

Because why should they be allowed to live happy lives if I can't? Because why should they be allowed to live if I don't want to?

Sounds more like you just saw Blade Runner.

I did

I think everyone has the capacity to obtain happiness. I even struggle to be happy a lot. I've got generalized anxiety, depression and often find myself uttering how I want to die on the daily. But for every bad thing in this world there is a good thing. Again, I too struggle with this. I find my it hard to really make friends because I constantly think that deep down they actually hate me. But there are good people out there. Even if you don't think so there are other people out there who genuinely enjoy your company. Happiness is something you have to work for, and I think everyone deserves a chance at that.

consider suicide

Why i liked it and it opened my eyes

every instant you're alive is a blessing. you were put into this world for a reason, user, you just haven't found it yet.

a sea can't exist without each drop