Worst President of all time

Worst President of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/from-jewish-fear-and-loathing-to-acceptance-and-influence-in-the-trump-administration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hasn't been in long enough for a judgement

so op must be butthurt

that would be fdr, or maybe Eisenhower

Okay we get it. You don't like Trump. Why don't you go join the millions of other crying cuckold left wings who won't get their way.

We won bigly, in the election. Get OVER it

Nice b8, Calvin Coolidge gets my vote and keks

i hope trump gets all the pussy in the world and bombs north korea

Eisenhower was alright. I'd say either FDR or Woodrow Wilson for sure, though.

It's to early to say weather or not he's the worst one. I mean, can he do any worse than Andrew Jackson?

about as long as Obama was in office before Republicans started saying that about him.
What about Harding? Although Trump is mirroring the Teapot Dome Scandal

I could have told you Trump was a human piece of shit 30 years ago.
The bigger problem is that there's scumbags willing to put him on a pedestal. A lot of scumbags as it turns out.

i hope trump gets worser and worser every day until he gets re-elected in 2020

You mean the presidents that got us through both World Wars (Truman just got the coup-d-grace in WWII)

i'm just happy the cunt can't be the worst president of all time - or any type of president.

Obama was an 8 year skidmark in America's underwear.

Wasn't Woodrows' wife president for a bit?

>Worst President of all time.

Compared to the nigger or the retard Bush43?

shouldnt have been in either war for one, maybe slap the japs but leave the germans alone. and there economic meddling was garbage

I mean the guy that created the Federal Reserve and the crippled fuck who created the entitlement programs that burden us today, along with imprisoning thousands of innocent Japanese-Americans for no particular reason.

my nigga

Then why are so many people against his policy, his administration, and him. Because they woke up and saw that he is a fucked up wack job. I haven't heard the word impeachment ever uttered in my lifetime until now. And, I'm not talking from friends n' family. I'm talking about PoliSci folks. . . It's time for this asshat fuckwit to go.

He also pulled us out of recession you nitwit. Seriously, you're complaining about all this, but he got the United States out of recession. What the fuck is wrong with you children? You really do need to go read up on your U.S. history.

>haven't heard the word impeachment uttered in my lifetime
underaged b& gtfo

spreading some fat love

her fully clothed being fat

Underaged? ... I'm old enough to be your daddy, boy. And quite possibly granddaddy.

Worst b8 of all time.

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to bring up those inconvenient truths that got in your way. I apologize, user. I'll make sure to gloss over his failures next time, I promise.

Truth

I thought the civil war settled the "states rights" thing

Why are they still talking about it?

Are you literally 3 weeks old? I was old enough to vote in the Bill Clinton election and every month since then I've heard the word impeachment. Quit being an ass

>asshat
Hi le epic r e d d i t o r time to head back!

I don't think secret service agents are pussies. They go through strict training for years.

I bet you listen to everything you hear

>FDR

Right he only got us through a depression and a world war.
Jesus you fucking ideologues

same here.
you from NY too?

Assume you're trolling and don't really believe that. Otherwise, you're either incredibly stupid, or incredibly rich and corrupt, aloing with everyone else who voted for Trump.

You're thinking of Reagan when the Alzheimer's kicked in.

>let's ignore his failures and focus on the positives
>he didn't even get us through WW2 before he died
kek

You sure?

you almost as cluless as chumpy.
almost

Why would I be trolling? Everything I said was factually correct. Do you need Evan to fact check me?

Either Nixon or Buchanan. Buchanan is consistently rated worst of all time.

Clueless*

That is the biggest understatement of all time.

still Wilson.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/from-jewish-fear-and-loathing-to-acceptance-and-influence-in-the-trump-administration/

Wrong

Well, only time will tell.

And right now, time tells us that Lincoln and Kennedy were the worst presidents of all time.

It was a depression dipshit, and all FDR did was make sure people suffered longer. Then, just to rub it in, made sure we still have to put up with his horseshit programs today.

Popularity != effectiveness.

Has attempted to accomplished more shit than Obama in 100 days compared to 8 years. Obama would have taken 30 vacations to palm springs by now.

nice b8
krauts declared war on us fag

Any more?

grants making a comeback. its johnson and buchanan now. its weird that the best president is bookended by the two worst.

Such a great leader.

fart

That actually was Obama.

yup. trump makes bush jr. look like an extremely competent genius.

ok Ytpo natzee

You clearly don't do any of your own non bias research. There's more to life than reading hype articles and getting mad.

>NY
Yes.
The people who've known Donald Trump the longest know he's nothing but a self-serving crook.
Unfortunately the idiot bloc has dragged us all down with them.

Big if true

You all forget that Lincoln freed the slaves without a viable plan to return them to their shitholes in Africa and now niggers niggers everywhere.

Then you're a cave dwelling idiot, because people have been talking about impeaching every president since Bill Clinton.

Are you guys blowing each other yet? Can tell youreveryone fags.

At least he doesn't require someone else to tell him what to do or to think like Democrats.

showing your lack of intelligence and imagination at the same time!
good for you cupcake

Youre up late. Go to bed, schools early.

Got to bed little guy.

I have a formal university education in 3 subjects. That means I know 3 things extremely well to the point im an expert in one, and well informed in the other two.

So when it comes to basically anything else at all, ever; I'm going to ask someone else who is educated (bonus dedicated their life to it) how to think and feel about it.

If I didn't and formed my own opinions on everything based on how it all seemed to me, Id be a totally full of shit uninformed retard about basically everything.

Being told what to think doesnt even begin to be a bad thing if you know how to properly evaluate sources..

So what about Clinton?

As a strayan, everything this guy does is a media shitstorm. I actually couldn't care how many times this fat orange fuck plays golf or says China. Fuck off

Sure douchebag

George W Bush or maybe James Buchanan are the worst Presidents.

Are you mentally fucking retarded? On a basis of ONLY his actions in office. Taking away the entire election, just his actions. He is the worst president in United States history. Not from a butt hurt point of view, just solid fact. He has done more damage then any elected official in his office. The upheaval and the steps back in the progression of our country. This comes from a stand point, not democrat or republican, but a student of American History and our government systems.

>trying to justify being told what to think
get off of my board fag

You'll be OK little fella.

Except I'm not American or fat. I'm just educated and know that Trump is the best thing for your sorry, pussy ass country. People like you should be killed. I would gladly murder you if I ever met you.

The fact you don't understand just why you can't just form opinions on grand complex things based on your own observations says a lot about you. And its not good.