I dunno what it is. I cannot get TRULY scared...

I dunno what it is. I cannot get TRULY scared. Can we have a creepypasta thread to see if anyone can make me nope out of my own thread? Green text, gifs, vids, or just pics. Gimme your scariest stuff.

Bump for interest

I've never seen that one. Nice painting.

Right? One of my personal favs. The senses of animals, coupled with the ambiguity of the unknown has always been a fetish of mine.

Is this by the same person? The brysh strokes and style look similar

this

Google can link everything you post on Sup Forums to your real identity.

Not to the best of my knowledge. I believe the second picture is by a Japanese artist, while the first is by a dutch realist. I will have to research to check.

Old but spook

Hell yeah, the devourment of Saturn's sons.

>not being fit enough to snap those toothpick arms

IO SATURNALIA

test

Go to the ghetto at night dressed nicely holding wads of cash. Try to walk from one side of the city to the other

Kek

nice art

#Fuckonami

Classic.

ok..wtf.

The rake's probably my favourite creepypasta creature. Either him or Stich from Case File No.56

i love how it started somewhat serious just to turn in a shitty thread

Lol. Totally fake.

I'm like this too, I hate going to horror moves and feeling like a complete outcast. All my friends shit thier pants and I'm just chill.

nsfw guys

let me guess - dumbass surgeon drops her necklcase into the open knee surgery and seals it up without noticing because she is so fucking incompetent and the patient came back in pain within the week

these arent scary, hell theyre barely gore

zoom

Would you mind linking some strong stuff then? I need it for a friend... < -

itt: mostly cringe or funny stuff
what's wrong with you? 4 chinz can be the most disgusting place on earth, and when someone wants to be scared you come up with this?

Pretty tame stuff here. Although i did like some of the artwork early on.

Top kek

gore or creepypasta?

Then post some true horror. I'm fucking trying. The more you share, the stronger our culture collectively becomes.

Getting better.

What am I looking at here? I can't make it out.

bitching wont make the thread better, you faggots. contribute or fuck off.

Damn this is old.
>oldfag detected.

This guy has the right idea. Lets see some TRULY horrific and terrifying shit.

rake confirmed beyond creepypasta. had an experience with it in the woods. literature is similar but not exactly correct.

This actually made me laugh

I can't be the only one trying...

theync, cripplechan

Then have another classic.

Could I hear this tale of your's good sir?

is that fucking real?

If you want to experience terror, I can tell you how to do it. Get a hand mirror. Turn off all the lights and light a candle. Position the mirror on an angle so that you can't quite make out the details of your face. Now simply stare at your reflection. As you watch, your face will be replaced by that of someone else, alien and disturbing.

This is a traditional shamanic and mystic ritual which has been done for centuries to create a feeling of existential alienation from the self in preparation for ego-death. The reason it works is because the part of the brain responsible for facial recognition is different than the one responsible for working out edges in dim light; the next result is you fail to recognize your own facial features. The interesting thing is even understanding this consciously, you'll still feel dread and fear when your face changes because your subconscious is extremely superstitious.

I know. It is appreciated though. I started this thread to be scared and I am getting more of a meh feel. But im still enjoying at least going through some of these

Newfag detected

Cherubism

No, it's 2k9 shit.

I've always loved this painting.

I've never really seen another mouth done like this

This makes my ankles tingle

This will make you feel like shit

You got it, brother. Doing my best to contribute quality.

why does this house look so familiar?? anyone else??

:(

Ya got me, can't triforce for shit

This is promising. Here is another shityourselfinducing horror pic to reward you for this recommendation.

Why do?

Tell em large marge sent ya!

Paranormal activity the marked ones?

Please stop

What the dicks?

Man, The Grifter was so fucked up...

it's not real just a dumb youtube video

nah like ive been there, not even fucking around.

That picture tho....... Im trying to see what the empty med box is too!