Why don't musicians do AMAs on Sup Forums?

Why don't musicians do AMAs on Sup Forums?

jamie did a muchellapaloozaroo interview a few years back though

Because Sup Forums is garbage

There has been Deadmau5, Amagarumwhatever and others but it always turns into kids shitting them up because it's an artist they don't like so Moot said fuck you and stopped doing them.

most of us decide worthy artists based on 9-square charts and spotify availability. we're not ready for an AMA.

The Andrew W.K. ama was great
What a champ

>tfw Sup Forums gets people like deadmowfive and FOTM hipster popstars like grimes browsing but Sup Forums has shatner

Well, time to delete all my xiu xiu stuff

>oh god he uses a different mainstream website than I!!!

because Sup Forums is irrelevant

And ?? It's like niggers that like Pepsi over or or that hate Pineapple on pizza

Exactly?

Over coke *

Fuck Pepsi drinkers

because this is a white supremecist forum

Most Sup Forumstards are self hating chicanos.

Because Sup Forums is garbage

ama

how big?

dick? remarkably average. i wish it swung to one extreme so i could have some real feelings about it, but it's just there all the time. uncirc'd.

Because musicians have fragile egos and Sup Forums isn't about to suck their assholes for showing up.

But somehow, they have more of a grip on the big picture than most educated folks...

Actually true
(Me)

Because we scare them

Hello mu

I am the ugly one from Einsturzende Neubauten

Ask me almost everything!

t. numale

WK did an AMA here? Does anyone have any screencaps?

What ass is he talking about tapping?

grimes was on Sup Forums? Pics?

Every answer he gave just came back to partying

Kitty Pryde almost did an ama but mods thought it was spam and banned her.

needs more "GO TO BED, JOEL"

I wouldn't expect anything else out of him.
Fuck I love Andrew.

we should make mu great again

because there will always be idiots on here that will go out of their way to ruin it for everyone else just because they feel like it. its bizarre but hey, Sup Forums has to keep up appearances with the rest of channers more troll infested boards. who needs civility and decorum.

RDJ should do one desu, he's definitely visited here at least once

anonymity rids you of your civility and dignity

please do, i don't want to be associated with you as someone who also listens to xiu xiu

Great question, OP.

The answer is that most musicians are intellectual infants who lack the capacity to:
>accept criticism
>distinguish between criticism and personal attacks
>distinguish between a single person making an ass of themselves because he can and evidence of pathological homophobia/islamophobia/misogyny and a myriad of other commoditized buzzwords.
>distinguish between the Internet and real life

Speaking of immaturity, I'd like to thank you for using a picture of Jamie Stewart, who is a foremost offender in these aspects and whose death would wield more benefit and substance to existence than any piece of "art" he's contributed to.

In the event that you're not completely satisfied with this answer, respond while saying so, and I'll exuberant to explain in infinite detail how very, very wrong you are.

What was your inspiration for writing Creep?

OP here, I read this and was not completely satisfied