Thinking about buying some heroin to bring some dynamics into my mundane existence

Thinking about buying some heroin to bring some dynamics into my mundane existence.
What can I expect, should I snort or inject?
Give me the run down so I can be prepared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bamp

Bumpppp

Don't do heroin, it actually has really shitty side effects. If you're looking for a drug to make you feel better try LSD, basically no side effects unless your family has a history of mental illness. Just make sure you're either in a safe area when you take it or with other people, you don't want to like run into traffic or anything

Heroin's not for altering your worldview. MDMA, LSD... even shrooms if you're a basic bitch. Or if you're just bored do some fucking cocaine. All heroin does is make you want to take a nap, then down the road you're shooting it to try to stop throwing up all the time.

Make a list of everything you wouldn't do to get high. After the first time you shoot heroin, look at the list. You are going to do everything on it to get high.

What's wrong w/ cocaine?

For a first timer I would definitely recommend snorting, just make sure you don't buy tar obviously if your gonna snort

I want something that'll change my life and make it more interesting and coke won't do that.
Why not? I know very little about heroin

I do it all the time, shoot it. You feel warm and loved and like your in a dream.

Watch Requiem for a Dream right before you do it just to get in a good mood and also listen to this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE

[spoiler]don't actually do it because it'll fuck up your life[/spoiler]

Basically in North America (where I'm assuming your from) there is two main forms of herion. East coast powder (ECP) and west coast tar (WCT). Both can be found in all of the states but there is more tar in the west and more powder in the east. Tar is thick black heroin with the looks like tar, hence the name. Because tar is like this it must be injected because trying to snort it would be like trying to snort gum. Powder on the other hand can be snorted or injected.

You know that warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you're in love? Yeah. Heroin feels like that all over, except until when you overdose painfully and FUCKING DIE.

Sauce?

Are there any differences in effects?

Previous drug dealer and current user here.

If you really, really want to try opiates, I recommend starting with pain medication and moving your way up to smoking opium. Heroin is fucking horrible for you, and I would definitely would not consider shooting it up. This is because the dosage is rather difficult to control, possibility for infection, blood disease, and tissue damage as well as an incredible likelihood for severe addiction and abuse.

Take some perks and see how you like that. If you want something more intense, given opium a try.

Like other anons said, though, if you want to shake things up a bit, I recommend taking a hallucinogen; look up "ego death". Your life will never be the same.

Here's the high you can look forward to with heroin, for better or worse: dry-mouth, flushed skin, passing in and out of consciousness, a heavy, dopey feeling, depressed respiratory system; slow, shallow breathing (if you overdose, you'll stop breathing entirely), itchiness, nausea/vomititng, decreased appetite, constricted pupils, and a runny nose.

There are better drugs to do if you want to just have some fun. But if you have your heart set on opiates, please consider my advice.

Not really, they are both the same thing but just made different ways. I would assume tar would usually be less cut because with powder it's really easy for a dealer to just add random shit to his powder to make more money. I forgot to tell you too but if tar is all you can find you can smoke it as well. My only other advice to you would be to really think what the user above me said about trying other opiates or drugs first. If you end up getting heroin cut with fentanyl and do it with no tolerance you could easily die.

omg more

I keep telling my misses that I'm going to start growing poppies for the opium. She's actually cooler with me doing that than growing weed.

And how would I go about doseage?

And I would say in my area (Vancouver, BC) at least 80% of the heroin is cut with fentanyl, if you don't know what fentanyl is just google it. It kills a hunge amount of people, even people that had been doing heroin for 15+ years have died from it. So if you get heroin cut with it in any amount with no tolerance you will almost certainly OD and or die.

That's probably because it more legal to do so. Most people grow them as an ornamental plant.

Basically with opiates you always start out small and slowly add more every 5 mins or so. start with a thin line maybe 3cm long and go from there

If at all possible try to do this with a friend nearby, if this is not possible do your drugs in a public washroom like a Starbucks then hang out there so if you suddenly fall over someone can call 911

Them dubs

As with most drugs, if you have a good clean source, then H is great in moderation. I do it 1-3 times a year. Got powder, so no shooting. Don't do that shit. Your body has filters for a reason. If your H is good, it should only take approximately 15 milligrams, or .015 g if you're weighing it out, which you always should! It's also great in a coil vape pen, and less mess if you drop it.

Drink alcohol like a fucking adult you degenerate

>shrooms
>basic bitch
wut