Is there anything I should do before I kill myself tonight?

Is there anything I should do before I kill myself tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself

livestream it?

Show peepee pls

where

ok

jerk off, you'll feel better

dammit get this user an answer!
where to livestream an hero?

faggot better hurry because these threads don't get more than 10min before 404ing

flip a coin so it fate>?

I flipped a penny 3 times and it was tails three times. Does that mean I kill myself?

Find the fuck who's pushing this shit tier log meme and off him with yourself.

You'll do Sup Forums a solid.

was tails to kill yourself>?

cute

>things to do before you kill yourself
Live

do something illegal/taboo for shits and giggles

Eh, idk. I'll just do it anyway

Like what? I'm 18 and live in new england(in the us)

empty bank account for fellow anons

God damnit

use your imagination

suck a cock

Depends, do you already have a plan in place to take care of your corpse?

livesteam it obviously

Bang an attractive prostitute.

Followed by murder and corpse sex, right?

Do some LSD. Not too much. You'll feel better. :)

Thought we all knew where we were and I didn't need to finish the sentence.

have you ever tried weed, boose or some other drugs? they usually are pretty helpful on times like this!
btw you're fucking 18yo, go do something bad that makes you feel good, you know?!
What do you enjoy doing?

Also NE fag. Which state, suicidal fag¿

Fight for net neutrality and say you're killing yourself to keep it?

Rape an 8 year old

Are you gone??

Bump. At least one. If you can try to get a load in every orafice just to keep the cops guessing

I'm still here, thought his thread was gone though.

That's just postponing what's wrong with my life, and I've don't enough of that

Can't find any

And what the fuck is wrong with your life??
You know that you only live once, right?? There is no haven, there is no heel and there is no afterlife. I find it hard to believe that there is nothing you can do to make your life better, since you've reached rock bottom.

Take 5grams of dried psilocybin mushrooms

To sum it up, I'm a disappointment to my family. A really big fuckin one. In so many different ways.

Do a flip

Hey, I was thinking of jumping off a building instead of hangning myself. Any suggestions of buildings I should do?? I'm not a fat fuck, so getting over a small plastic wall won't be a problem at all. I will do many flips.

Oh yeah I live in the Massachusetts area in the USA

livestream jumping off from ur phone, so we can see it live :L

So fuck your family...
Get out of the house and start a new life. You are in the best age to do it so.

Call someone up and they them how you really feel

Go out in style.

You can die only once, make it count.

Bump

no not really, nothing that comes to my mind.
see you on the other side fagot.

I went to high school with this dudes sisters. Really fucked them up.

If you're only 18, then its the perfect time to leave behind everything and start a new life. Just live your dreams so you can say that you have. I would live in a cabin one year and produce a great work of art, but you can do anything. You are so young, no matter what you do in 18 years, that's never enough to mess up the remaining 70.

And read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, at least start it today.

Show us your naked body and/or any girl you've ever dated

Or find a public place and make a new high score.

Now we see why you've decided to kys.

Good decision, op.

Did you fuck the sisters?

I dont think so. Dont make it messy, let the people who you care about know that they were good. If there isnt any, leave no note. Whatever people say, it isn't the cowards way out. It takes courage to face the unknown.

It'll all be over soon, mate. I wish things had been better for you and I love you very much.

Good luck and God bless you.

Please post F's for our fallen brother.

F

fuckin kek

F

Kys fegget.

take a bunch of psychedelics and rethink life from that experience.
based on experience

True! If you really consider ending your life, start a new one.
At least give it a try...

Send your mother a nude (post reaction)

Live 70 more years.
Dress like a horse and chome to death on a horse dildo.

Sharpy in pooper fag.

Holy fucking kek.

F

hey guys, I'm still here. I'm just waiting for my dad to be done with his netflix show and go to sleep. There's a noose in my backyard that has been there for 2 years. Anything else I should consider? I would go for a new high score, but I only have about $140 on me and it's really hard to find a gun where I live because it's a rich "safe" town and there aren't really many guns around.

Kill me first

op don't do it. There is a lot to live for and suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Things will get better

this guy gets it

godspeed user.

F

Knives are free

I can't give it a try. My mom pretty much has full control of my life, and I wouldn't get far. I'm the only retard in the family, and both my sisters are going to stanford while I'm struggling with your day to day homework assignments. My dad went to mit, and he hasn't looked at me in years. The only thing I was good at was soccer, and in the year of 2015 I severely broke my tibia twice (yes twice). I was the only one who was abused as a child, and I still cry about it sometimes because I'm a pussy. I am mentally fucked, socially fucked, physically fucked, and pretty much everything fucked. There's nothing I can do about most of this. Get it now?

go on a stabbing spree then dude

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS NEWFAG

dont do that to your family man please seek help first.18002738255 whats the worsy that could happen, they talk you out of it? instead of ending your life why not start a new one? theres no going back theres no undo theres nothing man. fuck it why not try again right?

Woe is you. A few things went poorly... in a few years, you'll be moved out with a different life... but don't have perspective. Stab some fuckers.

Don't kill yourself OP, just run away. Just don't tell anyone. A friend of mine did just that, and it worked at first, but at the end it failed because she told a friend where she was headed.

thats where youre wrong. you can get away noone said it has to be today and noone said it would be easy. but its a lot easier than killing urself. get a job. save money. buy a plane ticket to bumfuck nowhere and try over. go to a smaller easier college for something or learn something alone on the internet. coding is easy it just takes time to learn why not try that? youtube it my guy. at leasy try.

You dont have to live up to your family's expectations man! If you are feeling that bad because of them, it will be better for everyone if you would go on without them. Live up to YOUR expectations. Take some time to think what you really want and what you really like, and just go ahead and do it.

There's one thing you need to do - rape a white chick and stream it. Then you're good to go. We'd all like to die , honestly.

>Is there anything I should do before I kill myself tonight?
Yes...START LIVING

mate you can still have a chance, wait till you are old enouhg to join the army

Try this

do it you broken faggot. i dont want weak like you in this world.

Not even op but fuck off man. If the guy wants to kill himself then let him do it.

There's basically nothing that can be said that will stop someone who actually wants to kill themselves from killing themselves because they've already made up their mind. More than likely, this whole thread is just op reaching out in a last desperate grasp to see if there's some form of humanity out there that is accepting of him because he doesn't actually want to kill himself and is using this as a way to get some form of contact with people.

OP, either just kill yourself and get it over with or realize that life sucks and it's basically just a rollercoaster of ups and downs that, in the end, will even out for most people. Remember that perception is everything, meaning that things seem bad in a certain light but in another could be seen as alright. Changing your frame of mind is hard, but possible.

t. someone who was suicidal and has known a lot of people who said they were as well

things will get better OP, please trust me.

You are so fucking young and immature please come to your senses and cut the bullshitery. Fight for you and get out of this house if you believe it's making you feel like trash.You are not a trash but you will be one if you suicide and a coward on top of that. Reconsider and use your house as a hotel and your family as a way to eat until you get on your feet and move on.

All of Sup Forums and definitely your family want you to kill yourself, OP. Take a cop with you if you can, but fucking die already.

You sound like a pussy. Man the fuck up and stop caring about what your shitty family thinks. Fuck them. You don't need them. You can do anything you want to do.

drink a beer if you never drank one.

And this.

i am sure someone tried and din't ended up like the plan said.

if he just wanted to really kill himself, he would have done so without notifying anyone.
In most cases the "i kill myself" threads are cries for help in disguise or trolling

F

Also. Say hello to God for me and tell him that he doesn't exist

Gas the kikes youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

don't announce it to the world. people might think you're just an attentionwhore, you don't matter anyway

Swear your soul to brother Baphomet, and tell him I can have it.

Try some drugs you've never done. if you really are going all out, heroines fucking awesome.

fucking great idea, do this please ((for research))

I'm afraid I'll have to spoil one thing for you before you die. It's too good not to tell you: Jesus dies in the bible.