>MAYOR

THIS RECENT TURN OF EVENTS IS BEYOND THE REALM OF HUMAN IMAGINATION

BRITKEKS WILL ACTUALLY TRY DEFEND THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4dpyOFgx3k
youtu.be/_1qXQRpF08E
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have been British completely uninterrupted since the 10th century.

You have been Austrian uninterrupted for only 71 years.

>he actually tries to defend it
CANNOT COME UP WITH

britbongs are all good goyims

>he defends it by regaling a past nationhood that no longer exists in reality

I'm sorry, Father. it's quite painful to watch your death-rattle.

"uninterrupted"

>suck cock daily
>y-yeah well i'm not gay i've fucked 3 more women than you!

WAKE ME UP

It all makes me think if: was it worth it to destroy the Germans? And the answer, of course, is yes. I'd love to firebomb some more blonde hair blue eyed German kids

>First Muslim mayor of a European capital city

It truly fucking begins now

Thank you Britbongs for being so progressive. Not start lubing your assholes.

kek. I've heard Egyptian dicks are big, is this true?

Well terrorist mayor is definetly expected thing for Londonbad. Rest in peace Europe, you were shit anyways.

>says the subhuman slav

Don't you have a bull to prep?

Oy! Bin that banger, m8! It's haram.

Fuck you and fuck Germany. If I could, I'd dresden you a second time. Fuck you and I hope your sisters are raped by refugees. I could go out in the street and celebrate the flat out genocide of innocent Germans at dresden and you'd have to agree with me lol

>brits think we support a brexit because it is better for the uk
nigga we don't want your 10 million pakis to freely travel here when your county collapse.

This

At least my country ain't going to be under sharia low, мaня.

don't know what you're gloating about ya clog wearing cheese monkey

Oh Nein, it's anudda Dresden!

>says two countries importing them at the same rate

ok

Muslims make up 12% of your population, retard

>rotterdam is the same as the capitol of a county that owned 70ish% of the world once

Good anglo. Your priorities which enemies to exterminate first are still absolutely dandy.

Now go roll out your prayer rug. Allah demands it.

We are out breeding them, you're not.

The bantz, atleast we don't have to deal with the
>MUH 5 MILLION REFUGEES
crying for much longer.

Enjoy the:

>Single currency nightmare
>Rapugees
>Benefits guided roaches

You have every chance.....

And 100% of the leaders of your ancient capital.

Aww Cologne will happen over and over again and there's nothing you can (or will) do to stop it. Also, I'm not an Anglo. I'm half Jew and before the memes flood, fuck you all. Israel will still exist while you and your families are getting gutted in the streets. You have no balls. You will not stop us.

yes because of course one of europe's largest sea ports is completely insignificant and the dutch never had any colonies or anything

jesus fuck there are some stupid people on this board

>muslims make up greater percent of population in Russia than UK
>Russia still keeps them in line better than UK does

>london
>ancient capital
winchester

D'awww still butthurt about getting rightfully genocided

The thing is, the other 88% of their population keeps the muzzies in check. You bongs are welcoming your own death with open arms.

Last time I checked my history your fucking island had been conquered a lot of times before. So I guess it's just a British thing to hand over power like a good cuck and enjoy Sharia.

How's Chechnya? Did Ivan and Vlad stay off the heroin and vodka long enough to not get categorically arse blasted?

Oh that's why some Muslim bitch beheaded some slav scum?

what have you done for you lately?

>The mayor controls the ports
I don't know in what kind of commie county you live in but here the mayor has no power over private companies or state-owned infrastructure.

If you remove the port, Rotterdam is just an regular medium sized country. It is in no way even close to comparable to London.

Could you post a pic of yourself? I have never seen a jew with down syndrome before.

go prep your bull instead of wasting your time on Sup Forums. your hotwives are waiting!

>Still salty about a few paddies with guns destroying the best special forces in the world.

Reminder that London will claim independence as an Islamic state in ten years tops

medium sized city*

Post a pic of your dead great grand father. Did the nazi scum even get gravestones lol? If so, they should be bulldozed just like your race

No need for him to do it anymore. There is a municipal agency doing it now.

The mudshittening begins soon.
The world will see their true nature soon enough.

Calgary Alba has Naheed Nenshi. Good luck bongs.

You got the holocaust without the reparations. Also, you're Irish. You're bottom of the barrel scum

COLOGNE KEK

God you people are pathetic, making stupid comments/jokes about who is the most cucked when we should be sticking together.

>MUH POTATEOS
>MUH DINNER
>DAH CROMWELL GENOCIDE

Literally attempted to secede from the UK during the middle of the WW1, last a few days before they got slithered. ISIS level incompetent.

Damn right Bro. I feel sorry for you Guys, we in Germany are probably the next. My guess Berlin will get the first Muslim Mayor.

>Being outbred by Muslims
>Muslims slowly gaining control of capital
>Soon they will open the borders
>British cuckolds will flee like the cowards they are
Don't come here because you're not welcome. Anglos genes aren't meant for breeding.

The beautiful caliphate of Londonistan will not falter to your islamophobia

When your finger is infected, you cut it off before it infects the rest.

It is even easier when the UK is the finger since you did everything in your power to make it spread faster and deeper. You did this George, you made the bed, we don't have to sleep in it.

Please nuke that shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4dpyOFgx3k

>GIBE GIBE BENEFITS
>GIBE PUSSY
>GIBE YOUR COUNTRY

Enjoy the landlocked borders Europe

for fuck sake

Actually, no. My grandfather went MIA in russia while my grandmother died while birthing my mother and left 10 children as orphans behind. But thanks for asking.

I suppose they can now transform London into some separate republic in the federation of british states(and transform UK into federation itself), like we have. Chechen republic, Tatarstan republic and so on. It just happens that we have like 68 times more territory to settle muslims upon.

>implying you won't be diverse
Have fun in the goyim lands, scum

Top kek. Hope some of them died

Ok man. I can't wait to visit your cities, which I'm sure are based bastions of Dutch culture, free from foreign influence.

COLOGNE CLUCK

>2nd biggest export market is to UK
>Not realising that you will never be free of us
>You will always be our good little cucks

Face it potato

the borders are already closed faggor

enjoy joing UAE after brexit!

>Hehehe it doesn't matter if British women and children are getting raped by Muslim gangs.
>It doesn't matter that its being covered up
>It doesn't matter that we are being replaced
>because you'll be diverse hehehehe

D&C shills, m8. That's why moot introduced ip flags to Sup Forums, to divide the user base. Now all we got is Sup Forums posting.

That sound looks tasty. I'd say it would be nice with some boiled bacon and a little cabbage. Too bad you cucks cant eat bacon, its haram.

Look, what more will a million niggers change in Ireland? You're already niggers

Most of them, yes. My mother turned out a bit stupid because there was only dirt to eat after the war. And i am chronically ill probably because of that.

Well, was nice talking to you. Now excuse me, i have to make some money for germany so we can pay your reparations for all the awful and unprovoked suffering we caused God's chosen people.

Yeah we sure are. We truly are indeed. Stay salty you pathetic faggot.

love it when Austrians put Anglophones on blast

nobody does it better

(you) were not even liquid in your fathers ballsack back then, you did not do shit and won't do shit as long as you live. Enjoy the mudslime cock

youtu.be/_1qXQRpF08E
Oh boo hoo

How's your military holding up? EU army soon, mandatory quotas for all EU member countries.

Once it happens (and its happening sooner rather than later.) So much for your closed border policy you cuck.

I'll take a tame Muslim major over a bigillion rapeguges. I'll be watching hans, watching and laughing.

God I love being British

wew lad

Germans may accept and encourage millions of muslims sexually using their blonde women freely but at least they don't elect them to govern the capital city lmao

>YUO WILL OF NEVER FIND THE BRITISH COD

>Muslim major

vs

>EU mandatory army replaces your own
>EU policy removes borders
>Closed borders removed
>Quota for 'refugees'
>Systematically wipe out your culture in a generation

Atleast we will be able to reverse the damage that is being done on the 23rd of June.

I didn't vote for him, how can you blame me?

The eternal anglo at it again

The difference is my government won't be making ethic cleansing government policy.

Enjoy it Europe, so enriching for you all.

Goddammit stop fighting! We're on the same team here guys.

HOFER > MUSLIMS

>Mayor of London was born from a 12 year mother

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

>Britsharias at full damage control

>eternal pedophile anglo muslims
nuke this fucking island already

>stop fighting

I hope you continue to have this attitude when American tanks roll into Ottawa so as to minimize casualties :^)

get the fuck out of this thread and never come back

Arghhh, you're ignoring the issues. Aren't you Hans? You don't even have the ability to debate me because you know its true. How fucked central Europe actually is.

I mean we're fucked, but you guys are so fucked you're into the dark crusing abyss of nothingness, that not even light can penetrate to your level.

Top Kek Europe, top kek.

Scottish """""""National""""""" Party will get one next, just you wait

True, but how the hell could you possibly save London or the UK for that matter? I say it is too late, the Muslims will become a majority and take control of the government.

Dark times ahead in Europe.

This will be the meme that kills us, Britbros. This is our DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS.

HAHA THE BUTTHURT IS PALPABLE

"if you kill your enemies they win"

Why are you guys worrying? They will take their anger on Romanians and Bulgarians. Maybe they will even do a 2nd documentary like "The Romanians are coming." They were preparing for an invasion, a random guy showed up. Maybe this time a 2nd one will come.

5 o'clock tea, 5 o'clock prayer same shit, different periods. God speed brits, when he will pass laws against you hopefully you will defend yourselves and your loved ones. Banter aside, no one deserves this.

DEISGNATED MUSLIMS MAYOR

MEANWHILE IN GERMANY
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc

HOW CAN BRITS EVEN COMPETE AHAHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR MUSLIM MAYOR COCK