Any of you pathetic losers want to talk? what's on your mind. ill give some shitty advice or at least pretend to listen

any of you pathetic losers want to talk? what's on your mind. ill give some shitty advice or at least pretend to listen

>no timestamp

saged

never said it was me. though i am written on her tit

Okay, so what business do you have calling us losers, you're on here as well.

didn't say i was not a loser. just calling you guys losers as well. i definitely am one. i am drinking on a work night and live in my parents basement and am about to be 25

Alright, I guess, cheers m8.

have a fantastic night

Hey 25 y/o loser, let's talk perhaps kik Spanishboiy

i do not have a kik or any social media. though we could always use steam. what would you like to talk about? post it here...maybe others will get a KIcK out of it

I'm just here for the occasionally laugh. Granted, they are becoming so few and far between I think I'm only here on muscle memory when I'm bored as fuck.

Oh, and go fuck yourself.

i just did a few hours ago. it was the first time in a while. felt nice. and i agree. this place is pretty dead

open pussy and put your pinky on your clit

>bait
>/thread

you guys really are pathetic

if this was a facebook fap or tranny thread you niggers would be all over it

what a faggot normie board

oh, and any of that other shit like rate me or wwyd belong in sexy beautiful women thread. this is no longer a random board

Idk I try not to give OPs the satisfaction.

But that last pic was pretty hot.

goddamn right

Who is Emanuel?

Can I be Emanuel?

you can be whoever you want

Damn, maybe one from behind?

Jesus Christ, OP, I'm glad I kept the thread open.

I'd love to bury my face in there.

If you're goal was to make me hard as a rock, you're at least halfway there

If you were my neighbor I would wife the shit out of you

cum get me

And out of college my job will be good enough so that you wouldn't have to work.

You could just be a drunk loser and not have to worry about much

i just washed all that shit off so ill be taking requests now

I love how this turned into a gf dump thread

you idiots wont talk so this is what it has come to you horny morons

Why the fuck am I so depressed? I'm white, my moms family likes me, I quit smoking just to make them happy and I'm trying to find a new job but fuck all I want to do is drink and cut myself. It's all I feel I'm good enough for. #patheticloser

dang, I'd rip those fishnets right off of you

Lay down on side and spread ass

Spread pussy/three fingers

do you have any hobbies? parental issues? do you have a gf?

Maybe you're just going through a phase, like trying to build a solid identity for yourself perhaps?

Also can I choke you and pull your hair?

I have a request. Go on a date with me.

or cumbeg pose. Both are good

USMC on your tits

Holy shit you faggots thats not OP its OPs girl for fuck sake you endless summer niggers

Do you have kik

You guys are dumb. Op is trolling. If this thread is real, put a sharpie in yr pooper

Hobbies, I practice mma a little by myself since I can't afford classes anymore. I've got a heavy bag and gloves and some weights. Girlfriend, lmao I hate myself, girls don't like that, parental issues not really. My dads a dick but I've known that forever and don't care

Marry me and listen to some death metal with me

what type of death metal?

Finger in ass hole and pussy at same time. Make sure pussy is very wet. Picture from close by.

my god you fucking loser are really pathetic. the only way i could get you fuckers to respond is posting some bitch that i got to write my name on her tit a few weeks ago.

i am done with this thread i need to go to bed. thanks for the giggles you fat virgins

i could have done some photoshop and kept this going but naaaah

Depends on mood. Tech, brutal, oldschool, swedish.
But not on sundays. Thats grind core day

25 year old pot head here. i have no friends, i dont ever go out except for work and spend all my money on weed. i live with my sister and i pretty much have just accepted the way my life is.

Well, idc! Thanks for the hot chick pics.

you are very welcome sir.

OP I think you're awesome

How do I stop giving a fuck?
My ex girlfriend (whom I'm still in love with) is now happy with someone else and I'm left here miserable and alone
I just want to stop caring about her

then stop buying weed it is overrated

read the suble art of not giving a fuck

also get new hobbies and stay busy

thanks man

i like to be high

OP I am hard as stone, well done

do like it more than being depressed and having no friends? you can have both if you get a good job

any time

25 year old gonna give solid life advice? ur retarded bro

im not depressed though and i like my job. im pretty content with my life

>practice mma by myself

please post video of you dancing around

you are on Sup Forums. you should take what you can get. as should i. what are you 40? also i said it was shitty advice you fucktard lol lol

that puss is mangled
always surprises me when chicks wanna show off the ugly ones

OP what do you think of the vineyard?

im 29. attorney. and my point was you have no advice to give. cuck

ppl pay me hundreds of dollars an hour to hear the advice i have to give. what you got?

glorious

advice on what? dorito eating and starcraft strats? lol 29 you know no more than me. especially using " cuck". so you found Sup Forums...what six months ago?

advice on what? i said im a lawfag. wtf do u think im advising them on, potatoes?

Show your soles up close.

kik me! Spanishboiy

>be me 20yrs old
>drink but can't get drunk
>multipersonality disorder one dies the other comes out when I get to angry
>unhappy crappy job ok friends
>no gf broke it off so she can focus on her
>regret but move on
>bipolar depression kicks in at work explode into tears
>hiroshimaagain.jpeg
>always father figure can't save everyone
>want to drink all the time
>can't become dependent enough
sense to fight alcoholism but slowly losing it
>no ambition no thoughts of what to do with my life
point is what do I do?

you appreciate you got dubs before killing yourself

should I really? I mean I have an ok life my family and I get by but I just feel worthless sometimes the only time I feel good is when I game

i dunno probably. the best thing you can do is self improvement. ur too old for an instrument so think outside the box. gym, uh uh something something, hiking. learn to be proud of yourself and the only way to do that is to do shit that would make you proud

OP it sounds like you could use some professional help.

Climbing out of depression and cleaning your life up is hard but always worth it.

Compulsive habits like online video games/drinking only take you further down in my experience.

just to expand a bit, ur 20 go to school. ppl are always impressed when ur a professional and a piece of shit neet