Sup Forums.org

Serious question, do most of you go on Sup Forums because of rejection from society? I'm a nigger srry

No. I actually have a fairly productive life and good connections. I found Sup Forums because of Sup Forums memes

Fuck you faggot kill yourself

All I wanted to do was make a paper swan but somehow I ended up here

Nope.

This is the faggot that posted this thread

Die

Nah. I'm a normie. I just come her cause 4channers are the only honest people on the internet.

Nah m8 i'm in a queue at the bar in a pub and mostly browse at work instead of working.

sometimes i want to come here, and end up making a paper swan

I have hugged THREE separate women who aren't related to me, thanks.

You'd better be sorry, nigger.

send that mulatto shitbag back to mexico

No, believe it or not 'cool kids' and normal people browse Sup Forums, we just don't make it our life and identity like autistic fucks on /r9k/.

But if you go on Sup Forums you are probably at least bit weird and contrarian, if for nothing other than Sup Forums's reputation. There is also a strong culture of elitism here, an almost aristocratic obsession with appreciating the right and proper way to do things. That runs quite contrary to popular culture. People who enjoy that, for better or worse, often wind of here.

No that would be tumblr. I come here because after 10yrs I'm here forever.

I married a 7/10 because shes worth ~$10 million. She doesn't work, just volunteers. I work at a golf course to have something to do with my day.

Her family has 4 house's that we bounce back and forth from. We have a good group of friends, and a group of acquaintances that have local influence/connections.

I came to the site from YTMND awhile ago, and have never left.

This is true as well

I was working online customer service for some shady russian owned (maybe) company and some Sup Forumstards invaded , was 05. I came and never went back.

My taste in boards has changed however and I avoid Sup Forums like the plague. I swear it wasn't all dick pics 10 years ago. It was a meme generation factory. It's total gay faggotry and boring now.

Married w/ kids , productive, people like me irl, etc.

What does being black have to do with any of this? But anyway to answer your question. I have a normie enough to pass social life and have a vested interest in society. Some deep ones actually. Were about to get exponential technology development, AI and robust Space Travel. By being inwardly race obsessed we slow ourselves down.

This is banter for people who can handle it.

Nice r8ce b8 m88.

I go on Sup Forums because I have no friends and I am in college but I don't go to any classes.

No, I do it because i reject society

Yeah, Im with you man. I spent 2 years on Sup Forums before i ventured out to other boards.

/ck/, Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums are best boards

this guy gets it

Nah, i run my own business. I also know whats going on in this world. I would say you should try and figure it out but we both know you are too stupid.