Are you looking forward to more The Strain in 2 weeks? Will we see a wrestler kill vampires?

Are you looking forward to more The Strain in 2 weeks? Will we see a wrestler kill vampires?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dg1SUSMHfcY?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=rZRhsTAf_uI
youtube.com/watch?v=tj_VfMHzOrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ONLY TWO WEEKS???

I'm hype as fuck now. Just need iZombie to come back and my week is set for comfy Sup Forums to watch.

My hope for this season is that the little boy is less of an annoying whiny faggot and the russian guy doesn't get cucked anymore and also shows off his hot pulsing man-meat you know he's got stacked up in those greasy overalls

I cant remembered what happened in s2

If you want your thread to exist you have to bump it op. Stop being a faggot. I want to talk about The Strain. Post screens or something you cunt

There's a wrestler guy with a bum leg that's friends with the cholo who joined the secret vamp order. The city is progressively getting worse. They discovered how to make the vamps sick and kill them with a virus. CDC has been infiltrated though so they can't get the word out. They fought the master a couple more times and almost even beat him. Fucked up his sweet looking coffin. Some flashbacks that showed how horny the old guy who wanted the masters life powers is. Like he's been bouncing on his boys dick for decades.

They stormed his tower. The cholo did with his vamp bros. They fucked up though and he blasted the room with UV light so they all runnoft. New edgy vamp showed up that is like... a daywalker or some shit? Badass blade dude that's lived for centuries and just basically loves to fight. He isn't anybodies friend but he has his own vendetta against THE MASTAH and wants to return to status quo where vampires aren't known about.

I don't know.

After the last season I'm kind of on a 50/50 split as to whether to drop the show or not.

I might give it 3 episodes or so to judge first I guess.

>more strigoyyy
>lesbians
>the nazi guy gets cucked
>the half vampire guy is based

I had more to tell but for some reason the paragraph keeps getting flagged as spam.

I still can't get over what happened to Vaughn

Is season 3 finally going all out vampire apocalypse? I never read the comics but in the threads, people were always talking about how a majority of the story is actually AFTER the apocalypse where humans are kept as cattle in a dystopian future ruled by vampires. That sounded really interesting, yet it seems like the show would need at least another 3 seasons to get anywhere close to that at its current pace.

>The Strain wasn't cancelled
Fuck. After the shitshow that was S2 I just assumed it was dead and buried.

Seriously, who the fuck is still watching this garbage?

I just remember they took way too long to get the shitty book, and then nothing happened

its obvious that new york will get nuked in the end.

The trailer states that most of the world has been taken over by the vampires, and it was very fast.

I doubt it would be a case of them harvesting humans as only the ancients are intelligent and resourceful enough to do that, and the 3 other than the Master want the master's insanity ended. The Master hates all life, and his strain creates vermin vamps that simply feed and scurry around. He's not in the business of creating a new world order.

It looks like it's going to be the tail end of a sudden vampire population explosion, with pockets of human resistance and strikes at the Master's fortress, wherever he's set up now. Ephraim's scientist gang and Quinlan's hunters.

Its comfy as fuck. Campy without being obnoxiously self-aware. Cool effects and monster design. If you went into the show expecting more then you are retartet

That latino woman has a nice ass, it's enough reason for me to watch.

well, in season one we knew that they where shipping vamps in containers around the world.

I've got some bad news for you bud

>tfw chinkbro is a cuck

>There are actually """people""" who think Fet isn't the best character

this desu

Eichhorst did nothing wrong

Anyone have that gif of the Spanish lady's butt jiggle?

except for betraying the human race for immortality you mean?

>comfy as fuck
I'd agree with that for the first season, but the second season really took a leap off the retarded cliff.

Everything to do with that Staten Island bitch was dumb as fuck.

So is Palmer going to be killed by the Master or the good guys?

Isn't this show just a metaphor for immigrants

The Strain is cringey, but in a good way. In an enjoyable, mediocrely-acted show with disgusting guilty pleasures.

I like parasitic vampires and the whole shit with it and the transformation stuff and the lore behind the vampires.

I'm glad it hasn't been cancelled. While I think the actors are shit, I don't want Dutch-fu to turn vampire.

dem colors

Eichhorst's makes me wet as fuck

also they killed the femdoctor and strigoymum

At some point I had to ask myself, why am I still invested in this show and then that scene happened.

Fucking GDT, stop having fun.

You just KNOW

youtu.be/dg1SUSMHfcY?t=100

i trust you've all seen the comically bad music video

>strigoymum

She's not dead, she's the bitch that bit juicy latina ass, who killed herself on the third rail rather than turn

Punished Eph coming.

and then there's Eichorst

Yes.

>She's not dead

Didn't they shoot her in the head at the end?

Why is he so perfect?

Vaughn was great but Quinlan is a decent replacement. Penry-Jones is always such a solid actor, it's great seeing him again.

>Didn't they shoot her in the head at the end?

No, her faggot son took her hand and walked off and left the chick to die/turn.

>oh boy I get to be the Master now!
>oh..oh no. NO!

I almost felt sorry for him.

Did you guys miss the last few episodes of season 2 where Palmer and Eichhorst were setting up a blood harvesting facility in Manhattan?

youtube.com/watch?v=rZRhsTAf_uI

Any idea why they replaced Stephen McHattie with a Blade rip-off even though they basically fill the same role in the story?

Pretty much at the end of book 2 right now.wonder if they'll go the nuclear bombing route

stopped watching after s1

give me a reason to pick it back up

Pineapple rape

I'm not really sure, most people even thought Vaughn was Quinlan at first.

At a guess though, it was just to make us realise how badass Quinlan is even compared to other vampires and/or the same for The Master.

Vaun WAS Quinlan, del Taco just decided he didn't like McHattie in the role so they recast him and then retroactively made Vaun a new character.

Leading the vampire black ops squad, training Gus, and speaking for the ancients is all shit Quinlan did in book 1.

McHattie is too old for the stuntwork

They replaced the actor for the kid with an edgy little shit.

>he didn't like McHattie

Is he retarded?

it's really because he was too old for all the fighting

Much prefer Stephen McHattie. I liked his voice, but now they have this generic sounding dickhead in place of him.

Nora>Jewish girl>That Indian girl Gus fucked>Dutch>Kelly

2 redpilled for u

That's why stuntmen exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=tj_VfMHzOrQ

why do they paint hair on him?

>Nora better than anyone
So glad she's dying/dead. If I had to hear ONE MORE TIME about how people used to disappear in her country (and therefore she wins the argument) I seriously would have dropped the show.

And that accent of hers isn't a put on either, she really sounds like she's gargling jalapenos all the time. Same shit in Person of Interest.

on a tv schedule actors do a lot of their own stunts

still the best scene in the show

Based Fet

they usually manage a few good set pieces a season

Don't faggot

That whole episode is great, especially his bantz with the Poo In Cube

Bring Back Del Toro

and Rick Baker (makeup artist of American Werewolf in London and basically every great horror movie) randomly shows up

They're still driving that fucking bread truck too

The production values on this show are really fucking good for tv. It's pure schlock, but at least's it's schlock they put effort into.

The bread truck blew up

>Patients come in complaining about a scratch and feeling a bit sick
>"Let me just take you back to my lab for more tests"
>Yup, it's vampire worms
>They ask me to put them out of their misery
>Inject them with a lethal dose of Strigoi virus instead

Forgot about that. Wasn't it in the last episode of S2 though? They still drove that thing around a long fucking time.

It's the best of schlock. It's brilliant schlock made with the intention of being schlock. It's unpretentious and ridiculously refreshing in terms of sci-fi shows.

Yeah, S2 Eph is great

>There are people who actually enjoy this show

How? There are only 2 or 3 likeable characters, the rest is garbage. Also, fuck that child, hate him to the core.

Eichorst really was the best written character, and Sammel owned the role.

i barely remember the show. so much filler. i hope this season actually goes somewhere, but fuck me it's season 3 already how long does this shit need to get good?

That's because nothing did.

just started watching season 2 when i heard that season 3 is starting, it's a fun show

i read the books in 2012 they were fun too i'm happy they made the show