Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

?????? .... why are you even asking this? Fucking cuck.

i would

YES

>literally me irl

hnggg, heaven

I think there's something wrong with your boyfriend's dick

Dude... no... why should someone do that?

i would

chastity is amazing. but i have to wonder if i had it introduced to me too early in life. when i was 16 year old soph in HS, I dated a 19 year old Sr (i was on the baseball team and pretty good and a guy on the varsity team wingmanned the fuck out of his gf's friend for me).

well after we dated for 2 months she really taught me a lot about sex, in addition to taking my virginity(yes, technically i was raped lol) just imagine positions changed me being 19 and her being 16, but in this case she was the statutory rapist.

we got really into sex toys and, i dunno what led her to such a dominant path at 19, but she was already into tying put my twinkish 16 year old body and eventually we got into chastity cages. her parents were rich as fuck, bought her w/e she wanted, she drove a BMW all through HS. She ordered a chastity cage for me to wear. for the most part, she only had me wear it while she was eaching me how to eat pussy, and i also sucked her toes a lot too which she told me most girls really enjoy. only a few ties did she actually have me wear the chastity cage home, or wear it to school. my parents were also very absent, so there were a lot of nights that year when we'd spend the night together, then go to HS the next day....

god, looking back on it, it was an amazing experience. but i also have to wonder if learning to be submissive to a girl so early in my sex life had too much of an effect though...i meant technically i was raped lol.

hnggg, those feet are heaven

what do you think of my situation, obviously since youre in this thread and you love female feet and chastity cages, it's a dream come true...but is it something that probably shouldn't have happened to me at that age?

she took a year off of school after she graduated, then she took a year of online courses before she left to go to college, which was the same time I left for school. she was pretty much my gf all though HS besides a girl i dated by freshman year (who was ugly as fuck) but once i made the baseball team i got upgraded in social standing and was able to meet good looking girls and hang out with some cool kids(not all of them, i wasnt that good) we ended our relationship when we went to different colleges.

pretty much all i know when it comes to sex is femdom. i would kinda be lost if a girl didn't let me lick her pussy and suck her toes for at least 30 minutes before even asking her if she was ready for me to be inside her. My current gf who I have been with for 5 years now holds the keys to my chastity cage, and enjoys doing it. but at first it was weird for her. but as per my first sex in hs with that older girl, chastity cages and submitting to your gf was normal for me.

sounds like absolute paradise

but do you think it happened to me too young?

i love my life in chastity now. i love how the cage punishes my penis for looking at other girls and thinking about sex. I love how chastity keeps me focused on my gf's needs. And while those both sound good, I kinda feel like they were artificially cultivated by femdom being introduced to my mind at too young of an age and i didn't get to cultivate my own sexual desires.

amazing

lol seriously ! do you guys think chastity cages should be locked on a 16 year old's penis by a 19 year old girl?

No, because indians are disgusting.

Also I'm not a fucking faggot.

Maybe after she can wire my jaw shut and eat a bowl of my favorite cereal in front of me, that'd be so hot.

they have long toes though, which makes their feet better at giving footjobs. and traditionally in indian culture, indian girls are expected to wear toerings and anklets, mostly toerings, so that when she walks her husband can her tap of her toering when she walks around the house to keep track of her.

>filthy gupta feet

I don't give a fuck nigger.