Barry Bonds used HGH banned from HoF

>Barry Bonds used HGH banned from HoF

>Messi used HGH
GOAT

where would he rank alltime if he never abused HGH?

I don't even know why im answering this, but still..

Messi never abused it, it was a prescription drug, applied profesionally to him, way before he went pro.

Yes, yes. How "convenient" for him.

He didn't really need it, the club paid for the treatment so he could be more than a Mathieu Valbuena or a Buonanotte.

Bonds put on 20 pounds of muscle in a single off-season.

A single fucking off-season, coincidentally, just after McGwire and Sosa's season race for the home run record where his incredible accomplishment of 400 home runs/400 stolen bases was overshadowed.

You're dumb if you think these two things are anything alike.

You mean like how in a single offseason Messi went from missing several months a season because of injuries to becoming nearly unbreakable?

sounds legit

Doens't matter, it was used legally and was never abused to enhance his physical abilities. Stop crying

You know what, I retracted what I posted above

>was never abused to enhance his physical abilities
Yeah, a child who could live normally without some PED takes it for years (without need) but it was never abused to enhance his physical abilities. Okay.

People can naturally go on a streak without being injured. People cannot naturally gain the kind of mass Bonds did in a single off-season and go from hitting 45 home runs to 72.
Also, this is not me At least use proper punctuation if you're trying to pose as an adult, you faggot.
:^)

He used it when he was a kid and because he had a disease

I don't get why you make such a big deal of it. He isn't a gyganigga 7 foot tall and 300 lbs of muscle

kek

KEK

Don't tell me what to do, I'm not going to take lip from myself

*teleports behind u*
ive had enough of you
*draws blade*

Does this mean that Messi will die young?

;_;

I don't know how natural it is giving HGH to make a player taller and stronger just so he can play football better.

Don't know baseball so I don't know but in NBA and NFL people are 20 pounds heavier/lighter every season, aren't they?

His physical build is much better to play football than giga nigga.

Barry Bonds was pretty much a gyganigga, and OP is comparing him to Messi

Messi's body isn't special at all. You can't blame HGH for his talent, that's just plain retarded. Soccer isn't the same as baseball

I read the HGH strengthens the muscles etc. that's why he's so hard to injure since 2008.

I mean this guy has a point, he was getting injured and mauled physically when he was younger but for some reason he got stronger and stronger every year. Remeber all those images of him leaving the pitch in tears? Most people barely do because he became indestructible. That's like Robben suddenly becoming an unbreakable juggernaut.

Baseball isn't football and this isn't a natural transformation.

Also, you have to consider that when he did this, Bonds was already the greatest overall player in baseball, an absolute hall of famer.

he'd be a Pastore tier player at best.

I don't get why it is so hard to understand that messi would be a literally midget without the drug.

He had to take it or would be something like 5'0-4'11.I mean he is a manlet anyways,why do you criticize him for not wanting to be a midget.

Also the accusation about "muh HGH" makes you unbreakable.It is not like TSUUUUUU-man does the same amount of insane games every season without having any major health problems.

If you criticize messi for a shit tons of games,you can do the same with TSUU.

Also it's not like he is the Goat dribbler and people don't get him no matter how much space he is.

You retards realize that both Bonds and Messi are insanely talented without PEDs right? HGH doesn't make you dribble well or make incredible plays, just like it doesn't help you hit a 95 mph projectile or give you greater accuracy when hitting.

Difference is Bonds played a real sport and the spic plays faggy divegrass for gays and cucks

i know messi doesnt use HGH because hes a still a manlet

it undeniably enhanced his athletic abilities, its irrelevant whether it was "getting him back to a normal level" or not.

>Banned from HoF

that's where OP fucked up, right off the bat.

>muh midget diesease
Yeah, because Barcelona is such an ethical team and would NEVER bend the rules to get ahead.

Not really, but he does have an increased risk for getting cancer.

Goddamnit. Why do you faggots just outright lie to try and prove a point? Bonds is not banned from the HOF. He's been on the ballot 4 times now. The writers aren't putting him because of the suspicion. We all know he did it, but it's never been proven.

lol'd out loud

Didn't expect it from a leaf

I repeat.Messi was great at football every time you stupid fuckers.At age 7 he was drybling hes mates in school and even dont take any HGH.You fucking pieces of shit penaldo gay fans

>Buonanotte

What the fuck happened to him? Too lazy to google, where is he now?

If you don't have the talent no fucking drug or doping will help you get better. This isn't like athletics 100m run. And it's not like Messi is abusing his height to score a gazillion headers. Fuck, he even isn't tall enough to be considered normal height. Haters gonna hate and use any bullshit argument

watch his debut for Porto in 2003 when he was helpless and mauled by physically superior defenders.
now remember him leaving the pitch injured every single time he had to play against murderball team like Chelsea in 2006.
Now realize since 2008 he somehow became unbreakable. Who remember that Ujfalusi tackle on his anckle? That would be the end of the season for literally any other person in that stadium, no way his leg would not give in under that pressure without being roided up.

>"""""legally"""""""

Holy shit, HGH turns you into Colossus?

Universidad Catolica

messi made his debut against Espanyol in 2004

hurr a 16 year old kid got phyiscally mauled by older and stronger people

>messi then builds muscle
>finds out how to dribble around said defenders

>WHY IS HE NOT GETTING HURT ANYMORE HE SHOULD BE GETTING MAULED JUST LIKE WHEN HE WAS 16

please just stop

South American spics and Yuropoors are so malnourished they think HGH is ok

kek

KEK