Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And they deserved every second of it.

Fluffy threads always remind me that there's still some good left in humanity.

This stuff turns me on. Not even joking.

I just want to see a mare with a buttload of foals overwhelmed and begging to their owner to kill them so she can have some sort of rest...
Then force her to watch as every single foal is skinned alive, her owner reminding her that she wished for this to happen as she loses her sanity little by little

Kek. They're so fucking dumb.

This isn't a fluffy thread, this is a get thread!

Ehh. Fuck um all.

I'd rather show the foals a video of the mother asking for them to be killed and then have them vote on whether or not the mother dies.

Either way you don't kill her, but you do skin the foals who vote to let her live.

Then you go on with life like none of this happened. Mama gets to live with foals that tried to condemn her to death and vice versa.

No one is innocent and we just wait til they tear each other apart. Then probably ducktape the remaining fluffies down and make them watch videos of their family tearing itself apart before they finally starve.

Agh, great to see such cirngyness met with such brutality.

Kweh.

you must be that guy who posts on here with his opinions that one user was talking about earlier.

nigga pls

or better yet, you let four of the foals that want mummah to die live (skinning the others, of course), chop mummah's legs off and then sew the babbehs on the stumps.

Posted three so far. Going to post one more tonight.
aetasxblog.wordpress.com/

I don't really know what you're talking about, my only opinion is that fluffies are better when they're suffering.

Nah... Do that with the foals who wanted to let her live so they can regret letting her live.

The point is to let the ones who voted for death just stew with each other until they do the job themselves.

That being said, I'd be down for sewing the friendly ones together to make them regret their misplaced belief that any fluffy (themselves or their mama included) should live.

Really, abuse is honestly a waste of time and everyone should just kill every fluffy on sight. Abuse is just catharsis for the humans who have to waste their time killing fluffies. If fluffies were just a little bit better they'd kill themselves for us.

Why do I have to stay up until 2am to get a decent thread...

why have you people never touched a woman before?

meh. i disagree. different strokes for different annons

>cherry picking this hard

Exactly right ? unless the Fluffy did something to be punished ( not killed or break legs or remove see places or remove wingies or remove hearplaces "

Seems all all of Sup Forums is getting tonight.

nope didn't find it disturbing. I just prefer hugbox.

You were pretty quick this time.

Kweh.

Kweh.

its due to the fact he has no real success in his life so he trys to ruin other peoples fun by posting birds from a game series that should have died after the 10th installment on threads about hurting imaginary animals
he probably has down syndrome to add to it so it would take negan to crack their skull to make them stop

/thread

Kweh.

Kweh?

Kweh.

why must you make me hate something so adorable

Kweh.