Why do women wish to have smaller feet? I know men think that bigger feet means bigger dick...

Why do women wish to have smaller feet? I know men think that bigger feet means bigger dick, do women think smaller feet on them means a tighter vagoo?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/dn19118-why-men-are-attracted-to-women-with-small-feet/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

natural consequence of sexual dimorphism, to be as appealing to opposite sex as possible

But why do they think smaller feet is more appealing? I don't look at a woman's foot. Body and face

its just their desire for it that leads them to pursue it, it doesn't matter if it's practically applicable or not, its part of an urge

A useless urge, if I wanted a woman with a tiny foot then I'd be after an Asian chick

na, not completely useless for sexual attraction, not at all in fact. it tends to produce hot chicks. they want to look feminine because of it. small feet is a little less useful yes but the entire urge is useful for reproduction.

But I disagree, a fitting base usually means a sturdier body and the build of a baby producing woman, can't put child-birthing hips on a size 5 US

I mean is this some sort of subconscious primal urge? And if so, why is this built in?

you're still talking about the lack of practice benefits of having small feet, that it would support more appealing feminine attributes if they were larger and couldn't otherwise, debating how it doesn't make sense for them to want this. this isn't a debate as to whether it actually makes sense or not, because women themselves arent assessing it practically. they have this urge for small feet because they perceive it increases femininity and attractiveness, they aren't thinking about how it would effect their overall ability to be feminine.

*practical

Reminds me of that crazy fucking shit asians used to do. Crushed their foot permanently so it'd look smaller. Gross.

I'll have you know I am incredibly turned on by seeing a woman's foot compared to my dick and the foot being smaller. Then getting a footjob.

> 2017
> not looking at a woman's foot

I refer this answer to this

its just not that systematic. it's a very primal thing here my man.

Woman: "small feet=more feminine=greater chance of babies"

not

"hitherto if i had been begot with larger feet then it is likely that my genes would have begotten me with more feminine features so as to more likely facilitate this conscious reproductive urge"

Exactly, dafuq????!?

google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/dn19118-why-men-are-attracted-to-women-with-small-feet/amp/

Here you go matey.

Shit wrong image. Sorry.

Kek
Foot fetish weaboo?

To look youthful. Big Feet = Grown Up.

Also smaller shoe size = not fat.

I'll just say that I'm not attracted to women with smaller feet whatsoever

it's so they can get closer to the sink when doing the dishes

Im 18 and have feet size 7. Isnt that small?

Post feet.