ITT: We talk about how Daniel Johnston is like cool as shit man

ITT: We talk about how Daniel Johnston is like cool as shit man.

youtube.com/watch?v=lC_oh6QU3Ic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qgXYvjVNvk
youtube.com/watch?v=rbXMEmyF9Ug
primewire.ag/watch-4770-The-Devil-and-Daniel-Johnston-online-free
youtube.com/watch?v=KBNz3mL9-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=43ZQ9IqzkZo
youtube.com/watch?v=6scamDr1r3s
youtube.com/watch?v=I3MKiSYnS24
youtube.com/watch?v=8wTP5lsE-l4
youtube.com/watch?v=WFcvXl5Hp4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'll die soon.

I want to make that fat retard cry by booing him at his shows.

Don't say that.

You're just a sad angry little person huh?

I hope that there are other fans on this website that will talk with me about his music and stuff.

bamp

youtube.com/watch?v=-qgXYvjVNvk

youtube.com/watch?v=rbXMEmyF9Ug

Anyone has a link Daniel Johnston movie?

to the*

primewire.ag/watch-4770-The-Devil-and-Daniel-Johnston-online-free

Not sure which liink would be best. There are not any that i normally use.

I literally want to yell at him at the top of my voice, "YOU SUCK!" I want to see him start to blubber at the lip as a single tear rolls down his face. He then puts on a grunty angry face and literally throws his piano off the stage because of his retard strength. He then smashes his shitty First Act acoustic into pieces. I then put on a Satan mask which makes him cower in fear to a corner. While I wear the mask, I literally shit in front of him and tell him to eat it, or else God will be displeased and I will take him to Hell. If he obeys me, that means he's even retarded by his own standards as he obeyed the devil therefore breaking down. If he decides not to, he breaks down in confusion and starts crying into a ball. I then shit on him at his most vulnerable point and he can't do anything about it.
Yip Music is pretty cool.

good

Nigger i ain't reading all that shit. I don't give a fuck about your stupid ass opinion. Thanks for the bump.

What are you, retarded? People only care about Daniel Johnston because he is the most intelligent of your people. If you cant read that and start speaking like a hoodrat, then you truly are retarded. Plus, hate brings more hate, and then it piles into a glorious mountain of hate.

Manchildren post cartoons. You prove my point. Your savior Daniel will not save your ass once I ravage it with my flaming shit.

bamp

youtube.com/watch?v=KBNz3mL9-Kg

Sometimes, I feel like his music is great, and sometimes I think it's quite shitty and that the guy's life is far more interesting than his art.

Still, I really like some of his songs
youtube.com/watch?v=43ZQ9IqzkZo

I love all of his music. All of it!!.. Except Harley Man and Lost Without a Dame. I want to like them, but i do not.

youtube.com/watch?v=6scamDr1r3s

This is the first Daniel Johnston song that i feel in love with, and that is why i am posting it 3 times.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3MKiSYnS24

>being this mad about fucking Daniel Johnston

calm down

I wish more people would contribute to my thread.

Tell me your favorite song of his guys.

Tell me your favorite cover of one of his songs guys.

PROTIP: This is the best cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wTP5lsE-l4

pppppppfffft

I have two prints of his hanging above my head in my place right now.

Favorite song: Some Things Last A Long Time
Favorite album: 1990
Honorable mention: Jad Fair and Daniel Johnston "It's Spooky"

youtube.com/watch?v=WFcvXl5Hp4w

based Mike Watt back at it again, how does he keep getting away with it?

wew lad

I wish there was a good place online to check out his art. I want an original so bad.

I had not heard this cover. Not bad at all.

He's weird as fuck, but a real unique talent. Don't think I'd want to meet the guy.

I would fucking love to meet that guy. I'm so in awe of his talent, and his ability to just open up his soul and show everyone what it is like in there.

glurp

what about tom waits king kong?

That one is cool.

Tom Waits is cool.

prulg

dickskkkkkkkkkk