Why the hell are these so popular?

Why the hell are these so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a3KRG6hf7vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Widespread autism

contagious autism

Because autistic wetbacks like me buy them.

They are okay

I just got one today. It's kind of cool, kind of dumb. Cheap af.

Dude this shit is just another waste of time and money its this generations pogs fuck em

I have once. Pretty fun.
lmao stay mad fag

what is this ?

meant for adhd people to have something to distract their brain instead of doing annoying shit like pen clicking and such, but kids adopted it to set a trend

Because they're designed to be cathartic, like popping bubble wrap.

because people like to waste ball bearings

Also, this.

I want know too

Autism

how did you know about the ball bearing shortage

Because I got my bearings

They're called figdet spinners. They're literally just three bearings mounted on one really slick bearing. You hold it in your hand, and you spin it. (For everyone who doesn't know what they are)

This

because people aren't able to spin pens on their hands anymore

I still don't know what pogs are and don't care enough to look it up

>skateboard bearings in a little plastic shell
what a literal piece of garbage

I'm an anxiety ridden autist so should I get one?

Viral marketing...

>this

POGs sucked, trust me...and just learn to spin pens on your hand, fuck those "spinners"

Pogs were a game you played with friends, these are just for twitchy kids whose mothers were exposed to too much pesticides while pregnant.

because kids like little doodads like this

to anyone saying "hurr durr autism" your literally the autistic one here

does nobody else remember those little mini skateboards we used to play with? or those little weighted bean things? this is just the current iteration of dumb little toys to fuck around with during class that kids have embraced.

What do you do with them

same reason sillybandz and tec decks were cool in middle sxhool. little kids in grade school like them and thats all. tec decks are still cool tho

hacky sacks?

hacky sacks are fucking awesome

i bet they were sure cool on your short bus

Autism epidemic

Nah not hacky sacks although that also applies

I was talking about these

This is the exact same shit

You pinch the disk in the middle (a bearing) and flick one of the ends. It spins. Muh anxiety is so much better now. Woo.

A couple youtubers got them, making the kids who watch there videos buy them and proceed to bring them to school. Then other kids buy them to follow the trend. Adults buy them and bring them to work to play with while sitting at there desks making there colleagues do the same. There are also hundreads of diffent models from 5$ all the way to 500$ making them affordable for poor fucks and collectable for faggots with too much money.

Okay thanks

Yeah but the new wave of idiots contributes a desire to be occupied with "I have crippling anxiety"

Is this noise marketing?
I saw a similar post yesterday and op deleted it after many replies

Now that you mention it...

I just use my good old fashioned yoyo

Many may not not him but you have to admit Shad is a damn good artist.

The women who invented it could not afford the patent renewal and now it's popular she is broke. Sad.

That's just a gimmick to build publicity and sell more of the ridiculous toys. And of the media in general to cover science and health topics extremely poorly and superficially. This phenomenon remains completely the same to the ones I pointed out in every tangible way.

I have also noticed that "EDC" pocket tops like this have been getting popular lately. Some of them like the one in this picture are expensive as fuck too, like 200$ or more.

I literally have never seen one outside of Sup Forums.

Didn't even expect even the marketing division is a full of autists

weaponized autism

A reversion to infantilism.

idiots

Normies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/a3KRG6hf7vc

Get a trainer butterfly knife instead. Good for fidgeting, looks cool and makes you look like an edgy outcast instead of a retard.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck off my autism is triggered

IDK but when i was a child i spent money on yugioh cards, dbz cards, beyblades, tamagochi and many things i thought they were cool in that time.

lol good one user

They're fun.

> requires absolutely no skill
> peer pressure

why aren't early millennials able to do anything willingly?

In my day it was Pogs, Tamagotchis and Pokemon cards.
At least we made games out of our faggoty fads.

I no longer hate Shad.

If you watch his streams you'll hate him. He acts like a retarded sperg

Great marketing. Had never heard of this. Saw this thread, watched a YouTube video. 5 minutes later I'm ordering one on Amazon for $10.

I spin shit all the time sitting at my desk. To the point where some of my knick knacks are getting worn at the center from me spinning it. I feel like this is the perfect replacement. It's like spinning a top but you feel more involved just because you're holding it.

Can't wait for it to get here. Thursday!

Ultimate shill

Do you think Middle schoolers aren't making games out of it? I'm sure adults looked at your fads and thought, "is that it? Whats the point?" Middle school kids are definitely getting creative and coming up with stupid ways to play with spinners

Fidget toys yo help anxious kids

Kids who vape love these things, they buy them like candy and of course sell them at vape shops now

she gets it

If my spinner goes the longest you have to give me all your highly illegal screenshotted snapchats.

>Kids who vape love these things, they buy them like candy and of course sell them at vape shops now
lol inhaling vaporized chromium
"safe and cool"

how do people get this stupid?

Shits retarded waste of money. They say theyre for kids, but the only people I see have them are 20 somethings. My girlfriend bought one for "muh anxiety" a week ago and hasnt touched it in days. Easy marketing scheme to the dumb populus.

>mfw I cant come up with some dumb shit uber popular product