Who can beat Anthony Joshua and how do they beat him?

Who can beat Anthony Joshua and how do they beat him?

Likely candidates:
Fury - out for being cokehead
Povetkin - out for being stedhead
Wilder - big hitter, worse fundamemtals
Pulev - poor mans klitschko, more skillfull than Joshua
Klitschko - maybe too old/ gunshy now
Parker - not all that really..
Ortiz - dont think Joshua would let him get shots off..

>anyone beating joshua

SHAT AP BLAD

Klit - Too much power
Fury (either one) - Out box
Haye - Power

That's probably it

Probably only Fury if he could get his head straight. Klitschko is a broken down old fraud, and is turning up for a payday, and Haye is a manlet. The rest of the HW division are scrubs.

>Haye
Far too quick for AJ

Ortiz is a terrible style match for Joshua

you know there are rumors AJ has a glass chin, he did get rocked against whyte, and really has never fought anyone any good

>and really has never fought anyone any good

I can say this about 99% of boxers

Only Fury and Haye have a chance. Wilder is like Joshua but worse, Pulev gets beat in 6 rounds, Parker didn't look great against Ruiz, Povetkin is too small, Ortiz will lose by decision and not mobile enough, Klitschko is a good fight but they're physically the same and Joshua has the edge with hand speed and youth.

ARTUUR BETERBIEEEVVVV
10-0 (10 KO'S)
LITERALLY ONE PUNCH MAN

If the Wlad of even 2 years ago turns up and establishes his jab and clinch game he'll make AJ look like an amateur

Post yfw when aj knocks jabamirs block off

I'd love to see Anthony Joshua fight Dereck Chisora. It would be pretty one-sided, but I hate Dereck Chisora and want to see him get absolutely demolished.

He's got knocked down by bum boxers in sparing as well.

Tbh if wlad can keep him on the outside and land some of his clean hard jabs he will win

I could honestly see Joshua doing the stanky leg from a Klitschko jab

john cena

predictions for AJ klit?
Mine is 5th round TKO for AJ

Depends if Wlad is actually going to try or not. If he's just turning up for one last big money paycheque, he'll go down in the middle rounds.
If he brings the heat, I don't see how AJ will be able to cope with his athleticism and his freight train of a jab.

by the time the fight comes around wlad would,not have been in the ring for 18 months so he's probably very rusty too

Our media will shit bricks if AJ gets ko'd by a 40 year old man

Can't wait for the fight desu

they'd just say it's not his time yet, he's so young he'll still be great blah blah blah