Faces of Sup Forums and first impression thread

Faces of Sup Forums and first impression thread

You are cute, I like your face

ur like a slightly better looking macaulay culkin

Look like a stoner and an homosexual, both of which I hate.

You look so fucking boring

I smoke a bit of weed, I don't drink to excess or use nicotine. If you think this is a worse position to be in than the average American, you're just objectively wrong user. Enough about me though, can someone else post a face?

Why
"slightly" that man is a botched lab experiment

just took this I'm super tired

timestamp

my first impression would be that you're a nice but reserved guy, probably pretty cool with cool interests etc, but hard to get to know. probably into metal (based entirely on hair), takes good care of facial hair which is respectable

Close your fucking mouth, hipster

you look like i killed your father and want me to prepare to die

Typical college looking mother fucker, I bet you never stop playing with your hair you beta faggot, go an hero

i would love to see what these four look like but, that'll never happen.

I'm just a middle aged dude with a wife and kids, you're the dumb fuckwit who posted his face, now you will listen to what we have to say.

You hipster cuck

Probably because I'm not an attention whore

>people still believing this bait
>dat filename
>dat same face for a fucking year and a half
It's not him, guys.

you're soooooo hot.

are you swedish?

Wow look at this faggot. Did you just pose for that photo?

Im a fat 28 year old prison guard. Dude sporting babbys first beard talking shit. Get the fuck outta here kid.

Now this guy seems interesting. Good work user, nice shirt.

Would have a drink with you,

this. fucking this.

Would u fuck me, y/n?

that's pretty fucking accurate, oddly enough. the only difference is I'm not much of a metal head anymore, used to be though

>Now this guy seems interesting
>interesting
>Now this guy seems socially below me and non-threatening to my fragile beta ego

FTFY

it's all in the eyes

are you that one dude that's always in the cringe/YLYL threads? The one wearing 'dressy' clothes?

lol I don't get it, does it seem like I'm angry or something?

dubs confirms it...

nope, visibly uncomfortable with self.
it's a princess bride reference

how so? could you elaborate

i have low self esteem cuz i think i look fukkn stoopit...please rate...if u say mean stuff i might an hero

you can tell how somebody is by looking them directly in the eyes. its true for almost anybody, especially those who are more shy.

probably trolling but you look fine mate, bout as normal as you could be

I would post a picture but idk how to delete the meta data. And I don't trust any of you weird fucks I'd probably wake up to my parents dead and you looking over me in my bed.

Elaborate? Not sure what youre talking about.

Bond, James Bond.

You look very bi or pann.
You look like the kind of person who kinda isn't happy but tries to hide it ... but then the creeping emptiness kicks in when you're alone and you see that even in a room of people or by yourself - you're always alone.

Bingo

here my buddy ol' pal.

All around wrong

Chekt

checked.

it's funny what the slackjaw and drooping eyes of fatigue can make someone see in a person, though.

not sure why I'd need to timestamp, I'm about to sleep sorry

Someone bump thread

me, older MySpace pic

nah, can confirm. op has been posted as the face for these threads since the beginning of time. every few months someone will get ahold of a new picture and start the whole miserable cycle over again.

Holy shit I hope this was a joke user

yeah I post cringey ass photos of myself from Middle Highschool on the trash and mlp board. I don't know why on those 2 boards, maybe cause I a a faggut, but U can see some crine worthy photos of me once in a while on there

no? it was older, here's a more recent one.

Sup Forums strips the metadata
otherwise every newfag would be getting doxed

how 2 spell cause auto correct doesn't do it.

Fuck it.

Also
Op is cute/10

You seem like a good guy, would hang out with/10

Jesus Christ

You faggots really post your ugly ass faces? That's sad, no one wants to see that.

Rate me fucks

LOL at a middle-aged man immature enough to be on Sup Forums calling strangers 'hipster cucks'.

Go raise your kids like a normal adult, you fucking loser.

Just drunk and bored enough for this.

I'm one of the few people who actually looks good in a fedora. The pipe is a bent apple Brigham, one of my favourites.

keked

Stifler/10

You look like Faggot Hagrid. Fagrid, of you will.

Children actually stop me on the street to ask if I'm Hagrid.

Me fuck it. Im from /x/

Ah man I like that story. Sorry for making fun of you.

Same Fag?

Anyway u look like a soon to become chubby manchild looking mofo

Im fat and have a trendy hairstyle. Wanting to die is a hobby of mine.

I'm trying to decide if my friend's boyfriend is handsome, is that appropriate for this thread or no?

You seem like a nice lad

Stifler? Of American Pie fame? But... how?

I rotated this shit in PS and this still posted sideways fuck my existance

No worries, I'm 48 years old and I've been in Sup Forums from the very beginning. It would take a lot more than that to rustle my jimmies. Here, have another one.

Sup Forumsadass

Carry on, Fagrid. Keep bringing wholesome joy to children.

Dindu?

You seem like that one character in a novel everybody trusts. You do no harm

How do I look normal for my age And gender , I tried growing facial hair but it just looked like chin pubes

the only picture of myself that I have

I'm gonna go ahead and pretend that this is a vague compliment of my jaw line. That cool?

Supreme Gentleman/10

Would avoid if wearing trenchcoat and carrying gym bag at school or mall.

You look like your fun to hang out with lad

Also the general shape of your face. The nose is different, but the jawline, cheekbones, brow, and mouth are the same.