Why do I recieve messages just from Russian. Ukrainian-ex soviet girls on interpals?

Why do I recieve messages just from Russian. Ukrainian-ex soviet girls on interpals?

Because they would literally murder someone to get out of their glorious farmers and workers paradise and obtain an EU passport

Lucky bastard

Other ex-USSR people don't have internet and don't know English. Balts do, but there are less of them than in one district of Moscow.

Russian girls want Italian cock because Italians look so exotic to them

I mean just ex Soviet Union girls message me, Ivan. Are they trying to scam me into something?
Redpill me on soviet girls

B..but I'm there for asian qts

>tfw you only get views from azn looking qties
>tfw they are oceans away
>tfw azn

I had a message from a 50 yo american hag trying to indoctrinate me on gommunism...not even kidding... wtd is wrong with you?

They want to move to Italy. They aren't interested in you.

Never give them money.

why would they want to move to this shithole?

You probably haven't been to Russia. Also, Russians have liked Italy and France for a long period of time, it is in our genes.

I don't get why they are learning italian. I can understand french, but italian? if you are not going to become a catholic priest or you are not a fuckin opera singer it's completely useless

Because of the same reason some learn Russian. They romanticize your culture.

I only get east European girls also

Should I marry?
Brown eyes tho

She looks Islamic

gypsy?

If you want to betray your glorious ancestors and there's no chance you can get a decent white girl then you may think about it.

Why do I receive messages from disgusting Korean and SE-Asian girls on interpals?

the only thing I hate more than david warner is every person who has ever met him and failed to murder that manlet faggot

blonde hair fetish I suppose

she look a bit Christian, too, could be wrong tho

Italia is considered as something romantic and interesting and Italians are seen as gentlemen and machos who know how to treat a girl.

I really want to preserve my blond and blue eyes. But at the same time, not really a ladies man. Still could get a mediocre Norwegian girl, done that before.

Anyone notice the turk girls are the prettiest on interpals? I'm not Turk Just my opinion