Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

Open image or she's finished

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

why are you like this

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

this thread is going to get summer fast, so i'll just leave this here and yall can go fuck off!

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

nigga i can climb ladders without hands

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

i don't get it, stop trying to force shitty memes
and why shit. fuck off with your faggot ass scat fetish bitch ass nigga you deserve to be raped by all the african tribes while being kink shamed

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

LOG OF SHIT

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

potty protect

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

I don't understand cancer

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

holy fuck you guys have bad memes

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Log of shit

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

thank funny banana skeltal

Matthew James
Matthew James

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ANDY SIXX LOG MEME SHIT ALL THE TIME???

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

lol name of this guy is andy biersack ?? biersack is german : bier = beer , sack = bag ,,,, and sack can insult = mens nuts/balls

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

LOG OF SHIT

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

do you have some kind of mental illness?

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

I just don't get it

Brandon White
Brandon White

the retard in this thread posting is apparently not gonna explain anything either

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

Why can't logless define being logless?

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

Chikin

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Logs of shit

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

What is this

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

What is happening here?

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Can the emo faggot with the scat fetish go die in a fire?

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Ah yuck! That's fuckin gross!

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

LOG OF NIGGERS

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Oh god! Slam pig!

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

I don't get it. Did I miss something?

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

This one is actually funny

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

DON'T FORCE US ANDI SIXX MEMES YOU FAGGOT, IT'S NOT GONNA WORK

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

cause using the right font would have been too hard...

mfw this is actually how newfags operate these days and autistic children actually save these shit shoops

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

has Sup Forums just run out of ideas to the point it's literally shitposting now?

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

This always happens in ylyl threads. been happening for years now. It used to be bananass and before that other things, but they think it'll get rid of the threads. Seven years I've been here it hasn't worked.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

87 topps nigger

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

Naked women < Andy Logs

James Stewart
James Stewart

Is that a dried pea ?

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Fu

Jason White
Jason White

LOG OF SHIT

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

being this dumb

It's a You Love Your Logs thread

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

Can somebody explain why Andy sixx shit log is a meme

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Its not

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

It isn't a meme. It's a lifestyle

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

She is disgusting.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

youtu.be/_6a9e85MmUg

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

LOG OF SHIT

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

Is Andy Sixx the new autistic banana?

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

log of shit

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

apparently.

James Hughes
James Hughes

No, I believe it's a conspiracy to make us all fucking hate /b. A diabolical plot to make us leave one by one. It's just about to work on me.

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

You mean why is he such an autistic shitposter? It's the arsenic in the water I guess.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

you guys are fools, i'm sure this is the way my mother would want to go. it specifies no time, so this is actually guaranteeing a peaceful death.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Those sunglasses are cool as fuck

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Snek

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y ~

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

LOG OF SHIT

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

log of shit

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

s
LOG OF SHIT

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Sup Forums is nothing but traps, cucks, bananas and andy six shit threads. what the fuck happened?

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

You have to log in to get the premium content.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Log of shit

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

will summer never end?

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

That's just terrifying
Stuff of nightmares

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Imagine if the cute girl you like came up to surprise you and saw you scrolling through an entire file dedicated to images of sucking andy six's shit? Would you feel good? Would you be happy you saved all those images to repost them over and over just to have your crush look upon them and absolutely no explanation for why except that you're an autistic ridden faggot degenerate? I mean who cares if she tells all her other girlfriends about your special little treasure, right? I mean as long as you have pictures of andy six's shit who needs real human interaction anyway..

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

log of shit

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Log of shit

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Lost

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Why is this a meme? I don't get it lel

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

this ylyl is literally shit please kys

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Its called ribbon rail. Equipment down the tracks welds sections of rail together, while another set of equipment further up pulls it into position and gets it ready to be spiked.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

comment

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

youtube.com/watch?v=00e41pD4TJ0

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Top kek

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

I wonder what is harder, Sixx forcing out that shit, or everyone forcing the shit out of this meme

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

This still sickens me, fuckin nasty ass std riddled reptilian

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

Just like my Chinese cartoons

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

youtu.be/lCyBtVm-seQ

youtu.be/V_Eo_nNiECA .

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

log of shit

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

i don't get it

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

nice feet

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit